Warlock Afflliction Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - MOR3 DOTS

Hello and good afternoon everyone!

Heres an affliction macro ( will make destruction one too, ASAP ), working flawlessly on PTR / BETA .

Remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

TALENTS

3 , 2 , 3 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 ( Drain Soul, Absolute Corruption, Dark Pact, Sow the Seeds, Darkfury, Dark Caller, Soul Conduit )

…::: SINGLE TARGET MACRO :::…

dWdEdaWsKKElQ0RHeZef5YIMTGESq3uQ4xuQBJsDyvTtG2RYUbTFeNxk1WOKFtyGqsAOqWGHA4cCqPGtd4yKCCKuwOuYsLkzXevlNupejXtLSmkSoPs1erjnvPQjtrtNQlkf5UOINHeVdsQnkf1wrbTzKuTDij(ikWSqQPHs8zImsPszCeLrdH(gk0jrrDDu11GO7jf65Q4CQ02Gup16hOAvdn3mtmxmdYaMAAGgRFv)hMq)SIIbfdLsTQbEhrHEvdH8MVoIQSYdj4oct9kgunXWuFaeWbAG2sTQZd5)qMHEQrLe6ac4ATI1K6pFOpq1QMGuxOJjveSdE)Ldec4TxRvvqgzM1bAGg5QoFulyyQpac4z9duT(bQwzh)JtWgwivYSgOXk74FCc2WcPIX7aPSYo(hNGPyWcskOhilRSJ)Xpj14tymjyUqreXhcZqaOehcwDLH8ArtWQRmKxlAcwDLH8ArtWQRmKxlAcMIcT19stWxzwRysicycGnGVsTQxdarjD1ATQB5Bo5RaZikt(QwzOp5R6cakPM8viioENpQfRFGQv2X)4eS6I0c5anwzh)JtWvAYhDabCGuwzh)JtWfaukj4oVeqCGSSYo(hNGvQ7vznFv5zqZ8WOdiGRqqdi0aE7vDbaLmM8vunBJGopN1pq1kB)1sPNWKDBcMluG4RzZHRz(MCgOXk74FCcMR)AP0BmiDAZ8nPL0c(aoem6Rc1emxOiiDAOWmFtAjTGpGdbJ(QgiLv2X)4emx)1sP3yq60M5BsdfsAbFahcg9LrutWCHIG0PHcZ8nPHcjTGpGdbJ(Y4azzLD8p(jPgFcJjbZfkIi(qygcaL6EXZMTasWS(AuKcFDstWiG4dDbBcUaGs8HVgWBZHG15j9g9xlLobtWkgnOjykk0w3lnbFLzrtWq(WW5ROA2URmm)tU(bQwzhK(7(hrz(QEnaeL0nwRviOZoFulw)8vurWw(7R185ZNVb

AFFLISINGLE

Talents: 3231111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Unstable Affliction, Corruption, Summon Voidwalker, Agony, Summon Felhunter

Main Sequence: Summon Darkglare, Agony, Unstable Affliction, Drain Soul, Phantom Singularity, Malefic Rapture

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro: Devour Magic, Spell Lock

…::: AOE / MULTI TARGET MACRO :::…

d0tDdaWsKkElQ02GKllAMOqpwOzlWHv1njL(LGUnk58sIDcXEv2nO9d1Pbmmj8BcdePedfOAWigoL6GsKEUkogfhhPsluIAPuswmPy5K8quqpvQLruRdPitef1uLutMunDQUikWvrkQNHs9oKsTrkP2ksvTzKQSDKc(isHMfsMgq5ZezKiL04OeJgi(MK0jrrUoQ6AqQ7jrCxuX5uPxdKEMvpeZ6sT2AgzslnZyntdrE1RR)Ge6N1SLzlBmM1LY7GiuRlnGx)vrAHzEiMOvORwtJndOFQoac4qKrvywR9H8Fatqpv0qcDabCLxZCsVNpWhIzndG0tOIjdfSSF)1aea4vw51TDgzI5HiJc9ATFujOFQoac4z1dXS6Hywhg)JJjYfOnwkgI86W4FCmrUaTP6DiSxhg)JJjYvLbJ9qaBDy8p(jPlFcJjMWfkIG8qygaaL4GjMRf03ckmXCTG(wqHjMRf03ckmXCTG(wqHjSnOkUxkm5APynJcHnJaSa81M11kaiOPBw510A(6tZAKmc60SUCg4tZARaGsMPzn4IJR9JkXQhIzDy8poMyUOlqpe51HX)4ysN68rhqahc71HX)4ysdaLsmr7lbehcyRdJ)XXeZffyvNVMozfWv55S6Hywh6Vsk9eMSQGjCHcqEfloC1ZxNZqKxhg)JJjC9xjLEj2PtPNVoLKsWBZbtqDn0gt4cf2Ptbf65RtjPe82CWeuxZqyVom(hht46Vsk9sStNspFDkOqsj4T5GjOUvPnMWfkStNck0ZxNckKucEBoycQB1Ha26W4F8tsx(egtmHlueb5HWmaakrtnplwciMW8Ravk4vjfMaoip0fSWKgakXh8kaVchmrLN0lXFLu6ycMyQktHjSnOkUxkm5APGctG8bbZxBfausEAw3EABnpm6ac4AWvacfGxzDTcacA6YR8A6KvSkdY)KREiM1H2P)U)rqNVgCvQ9JkXQNVMHcwAEFLNpF(8na

AFFLIMULTI

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Unstable Affliction, Corruption, Summon Voidwalker, Agony, Summon Felhunter

Main Sequence: Summon Darkglare, Agony, Seed of Corruption, Drain Soul, Unstable Affliction, Phantom Singularity

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro: Devour Magic, Spell Lock

LET THE PET, SAVE THE MASTER MACRO

/castsequence reset=60 Dark Pact, Unending Resolve
/cast Shadow Bulwark

NEXT DK ONES! <3

4 Likes

u sure? Will try tomorrow
now im on bed gniteee
be sure to use Alpha 17

EDIT: g morning! i just tested them both, and both imports ok into GSE.

I am really wanting to play this, and looking towards Lock for the first time in a long time. I may want to get in contact with some people who plan to push Locks to the front lines, and work with them to make the best macro possible.

If I can’t, then I am going to set up the best one possible and put situational’s on my end.

1 Like

Destro has all the whistles to be one of the TOP classes

That could be your choice.

Hmmm, any good new’s on Demo?
I am trying to stick in the Lock Family, but I trust your knowledge.

Maybe, haste is always bad early game, as haste gets stronger and more powerful they may be absolutely amazing based on some of their numbers. I’m really interested in a lot of the growth in all of them. I hope to see more and more from you and who ever is going to take Locks a bit more serious.

Probabley haste will be the stat to go YES.

BUT dont foget mastery

And bout demo, got nothing on the oven YET

I’m starting to wonder which classes are going to get the most push on here, to be honest.
A lot of the times whichever class is easiest to set up tends to be the ones people love the most on here. I already know Lock isn’t going to get as much love, so I may end up having to make my own version like I did last time for what I wanted to play. It will have more my basic stuff in rotational sync and I will do the rest by hand.

1 Like

SAME. This is my first lock.

1 Like

Only fires off unstable affl over and over and over. nothing else.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say sometimes it does fire off unstable afflictionon over and over again instead of going through the rotation. I don’t really understand why it does it but it’s normally right after zoning in the only thing that needs done to correct it is to reload UI. Very good macro and I appreciate the effort you put into making it definitely makes running five mans a lot easier

2 Likes

I just set my AHK to 105ms and now after the rotation, it just stops and my character just stands there… Won’t be using this macro.

Seems to be casting fine for me. The only issue I ran into was that it let agony fall off on a training dummy.

1 Like

yes that is something i need to tweak

hope. next week

cheers

1 Like

seems to fire off UA constantly :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @DruidK.

Try to lower your MS between 100-200

And try priority - > sequential

Cheers

Hello.

Not sure if I am missing something on the talent choice in regards to the multi-macro setup.

Phantom Singularity is talent number 2 in the 3-2-3-X-1-1-1 sequence but the current setup has the user picking up Sow the Seeds. Might I be missing something?

Having the same problem as everyone else. My mouse fires at exactly 100ms. Will try lower speeds and come back.

Same thing happens when I lower the MS down to 200 AND when I click it manually HOWEVER, I’m currently leveling a warlock, and the servers just went down too. Once they’re back up I’ll test it on my max level warlock and see if that might be the issue.

Testing complete. The issue doesn’t happen on max level characters, so I assume it has something to do with a skill not having its final “level”.

To get this macro to work, all I’ve had to do is swap around the agony and unstable affliction cast in the keypress function.