Warrior Arms Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - TRAINED BY ODIN SENSEI

Hello @everyone!

Heres the macro i made for warrior arms ( performs normal , numbers to be tuned by blizz )

First of all, remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

THESE MACROS ( SINGLE & AOE ), BELONG ( AND WORKS NICE ) PAIRED WITH THIS OTHER ONE ( EXECUTING ALWAYS 1ST ARMSEXE AND 2ND ARMSINGLE / ARMSAOE 1 - 2 AND SO ON:

dqJRbaWsukBJQYmjLmBf1nLu)Iu9nQQ2Pq7f2TG9tOFQsvdJu8BrnqvQmuuLbtWWrLoikYXu15uP0crPAPOIftvwUipfzzs8CsMOK0uvyYOOMoLlIs8mvCDP0gvjSvvI2mPuBhf0Lv6ZOqhMOrQsQXIcmAvkEmvojkPBRsYPLQZRiVwsmnPyCOQgpgi(GyItnXcdybXcgGgY5nykqL)lLtbu1vBz7SH4dI4UowRIO)hetT2n5eO7DwMBRsnnDx12GOqDM5eOAPlLVCtQEoOWaXhdeFq6oPYefoVgF3QbKw5mxT6x1nqpOrQhQS2dpqxVsMHhO46QapqSVZg8aXPhy8HhiYwUx0gCwphaXl1ZPUnbITDIZoVs1IbmqSTt8sRsHbmqJupuzTc8aXlRSAPlLXaXhKUtQmrH33PO5rSas3jvMOWPPPWhXdiDNuzIc(p8BGbIxARLUugdeFq6oPYefEFNIMhXciDNuzIcNMMcFepG0DsLjk4)WVbgio9aJf4bdgOAzOvoZAW2ed3G1ZbWomya

ARMSEXE

Talents: 2112232

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha14-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Overpower, Execute, Victory Rush

Main Sequence: Reaping Flames

Post Macro: Overpower, Execute, Victory Rush

I have been tweaking a bit my main character and this is what i got:

TALENTS

3 , 1 , 2 , 2 , 1 , 1 , 2 ( Skullsplitter, Double Time, Fervor of Battle, Bounding Stride, Collateral Damage, In for the Kill, Dreadnaugh )

…::: SINGLE TARGET MACRO :::…

dOtucaWsjv9wPQ2grntaz2qQBcHFPsFdOUSs7uWEP2Tk2pQ(PKOggs(TedusHHkLAWegUuXbbGdRQJb6CeXcLcTuPklwblxrpgXtfTmuEouteiMQqMSuY0jDrjP68qYZisxxH2OKGTkjYMbqBxsrFusIzbO(SuPtluJuss3gIgTKshxsLtcqtdPUgq6EsszCsb3vk61scTHoYbOta0drcyOkavDhyoYz0JEpk2jdczmPmNGSa8hrRoaDMDwcGG4ayOtamQ1wMoRmrlDgXyuOQbiJhUarP10jINmlvAN44Yb7ihGoYbOZl5XkxaPOCG58sESYfqzWqkqDqQZl5Xkxazmj0oq78sESYfqAzAha15L8yfV1nUhYYfCXCXRwn9NDx9skihELl4cOmyifOaZfqgtcnWCbKXKq7GSZl5XkxWKPKPL6ayNxYJv8w34EilxaPLPbMlG0Y0obQu6aumYy1j0z7cwr8KzXroaDEjpw5I(KcYHxBYfmzkWun4aZ5L8yLlysLWOS6SQ73YdodlPIEWzJlA1do7fF6c9GZ6xu9w07Jxhz1zQBNkmEiAC54S9mUmJvuoRFr1EUySJCa68Q)S7Q7zrIIl6Fk1(tKn73A)wnT6S9Cr8KzXroaDEjpw5I(KcYHxBYfmzkWun4aZ5L8yLlysLWOS6Sx8PlZdwT6eXFgF0aE0DwZ9OXLJB0QvBa

ARMSINGLE

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha14-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Spell Reflection, Sweeping Strikes

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Mortal Strike, Skullsplitter, Colossus Smash, Slam, Charge

Post Macro: Spell Reflection, Sweeping Strikes

…::: AOE / MULTI TARGET MACRO :::…

dGtjcaWssv9wsfBtfZKuPzdvUPQQFrOVrq7uk7LA3eTFj9trWWuQFRKbskPHkkgSedxu6GQsogKJdOfkISurYIjWYvPhJ4PcltQEoOjQkAQK0KfPMUIlskYLr9mO46aTrsrTvsj2mPGTdLQdJ0Sa4Zqj3wvyKqPCAsmArOZPk1jjLACIQRrQY5vvMgu1Rjf6UIO2iR6gYXRu)XRe0KBDR6qLIJLd0rhH6DmDhpznqbXnUHC8cCsCDDKazwzbHWVpT(euwl)R0xhrwMO9t3eIC8tj3Lw4luzjHw1nKvDd5qKqHdKbcYscxlOJq0wpa1c6KVDR7qKqHdKbcYscxl9UWC8cbulOt(2nmoeju4azGGSKW1s)Sp4XaOwqN8TB4DisOWbYabzjHRL(zlCNdOwqN8TB65qKqHdKbcYscxli8h8aQf0jF72XHiHchideKLeUwWG2N3Ba1c6KVDO7ALvxLhkJdKJml48tj3LvDd5qKqHtT0X8UV94aBmnTf4OXenAbosIXnwGJuksSqwGd95VumoMczR6XH(8xMldHw1nKdXHEXIhwYp(QfDKReP3hjRtAMMozposPiXQBboYC5Fk5USQBihIekCQLoM39ThhXWz1mOKmklPJmxL1vz(84XXpvcsXPTC4l2z5OSKojpESba

ARMSAOE

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Spell Reflection

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Reaping Flames, Bladestorm, Sweeping Strikes, Skullsplitter, Colossus Smash, Slam, Whirlwind

Post Macro: Spell Reflection

UTILITIES MACROS

/castsequence reset=15 Pummel, Intimidating Shout
/cast Piercing Howl

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=60 Berserker Rage, Die by the Sword
/cast Rallying Cry
/cast Ignore Pain

/castsequence [help] Intervene; [@cursor] Heroic Leap

/castsequence reset=6 Heroic Throw, Shattering Throw

PS: Important to have a few auras / icons , it helps to control DEF cooldowns.

lets keep the macros comin! <3

1 Like

Thanks for your macos mate!
I am swapping back to warrior main and looking forward to using this…only thing is I don’t know if arms or fury x_x

1 Like

Morning skeetskeet.

Tested them both ( tried fury yesterday ), and im 200% down on Arms spec!

1 Like

Perfect will be giving this a go once Prepatch is in affect! Cannot wait to pump!

1 Like

my question has to do with the ‘why’ all the rush to issue beta SL. 9.0.1 macros when i surmise things will change between now and then and this rush to make macros now will probably be for naught. I do understand the need for beta players to try them and see how they react in that venue. I guess its due to the fact that we are at a standstill for upgrades to current version WOW players. I do respect the fact everyone can do what they want and i guess its good practice so that we will have a lotta bugs worked out… so thanks for that… I applaud your determination and without you guys most of us that dont have your expertise would be lost and/or not playing the game. Just wondering. thanks

The Rush is for the people who really needs it, and of course to have someone do it prior to you, saves a lot of time and effort.

No more no less.

As usual every macro on this forum in time Will get modified with every patch content, leveling as for the hig end experience too ofc.

So i expect absolutely nothing in return, more like giving back the xperience learned from my fellow users of this forum.

Try to enjoy them, if not its ok too.

cheers

@deano-w it’s also nice for classes that are changing a lot to be able to test them on ptr right now and help figure out, if you still want to play it for Shadowlands.

@lloskka like @deano-w said, I also thank you for your work!

1 Like

How are you guys getting GSE to work in beta? I get LUA errors

@Lyonheart you have to use the alpha version! When you install it on twitch just right click and choose the alpha version

Last beta release is alpha17 right HERE https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/releases/download/2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands/GSE-2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.zip

Cheers

The github version doesn’t have all the required ACE files, i made that mistake of pointing people there.

The twitch version is here

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files/all

Make sure you are downloading this version

1 Like

I have that version now. when i try to import i get nothing.

If you have no other addons on PTR then delete your cache, WTF and interface folders and redownload