Warrior Levelling 40-60

daK1caalj8lvXWisDmfTmeEgvQPruDnQyBeLVregNk6CQszDqO3begOQKCquflevLhsenrGuxeOAJajFuvQgPQeDsGYlbIMjvv3ufStadfcwke5PuMksDvvj1wPk(QkuDwvO8we5UiQ9k(RkKgSKoSslgjpMWKHuxwQntK8zQsJgvPtRQEnvLzlr3gv2nu)g0WHOooQQwUk9CuMoPRdjBxvcFxfIZtLSFfoZqhGzmq9AKo2r9dUhW9dgW7bGi0XO3YgRSys6NhZatYy8Gs5fEJD4ZyEFfcUU9rGq0JQNFz56TJ9UbUN(Y(qCaiKrCg7WIrTLGH1((IgRFio8f7WkUqp9L9HywOdWm0byg7rSmDujXbrJiJ3Vuk5rvMJdraiI9iwMoQKWqoi6cbKJAvYJkH0YKjDaCh7rSmL18JQXIEujHHCq0fcih1QfyitxSOr0n5rLqUZjig15P83ERyuNthhNaip2Jyz6Oscd5GOleqoQvlWqMUyrJOBYJkHCNtqmQeUppNX8dHi7)Z91yXOVFSVwNHk2l7fDOIb0cFHkgFDPgQyi9XENHkgsFSxIqfdKTlK6YEzDOdWm2dt3RUQUcFrJzAJmOqHf6hIJzn)OAS(3Yy03p2xReHkgiBxiCBgl0byg7r3R3wBCZ5AujHH8UxUcmeDVOjhaIypILPSMFunw0JQSPeNfJ6C64iDXOsi35maUJ9iwMoQKeqoQvjpQeYoLiAmeU9HvCHHoaZypILPJkjmua5OwTadz6IfnItYJkHChjIgdbitpSIlm0rJgngOBPwuLAaMXoEV(4b1DzHoAmp79VuLnl0rJzi3cWaDaMXahlf8kAjHCiV6s9l)QRWx0Oja

FURY_LEVELING

Talents: CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.28.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Battle Stance

KeyPress: Bloodrage, Berserker Stance, Battle Shout, Charge

Main Sequence: Pummel, Execute, Bloodthirst, Berserker Stance, Berserker Rage, Demoralizing Shout

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

With Lockdown I’ve returned to Classic to finish levelling my Warrior.
You will need to be level 40 to use this macro due to Talent choices.

TALENTS at 40

CRUELTY 5

IMPROVED DEMO SHOUT 5

BLOOD CRAZE 3

IMPROVED BATTLE SHOUT 4

ENRAGE 5

IMPROVED EXECUTE 2

DEATH WISH 1

FLURRY 3 (MAX TO 5 BY LEVEL 42)

IMPROVED BERSERKER RAGE 3

BLOODTHIRST 1

The build and macro are designed to allow you to use any type of hard hitting two handed weapon whether Polearm, sword, staff, axe or mace. (Be sure to Max the weapon skill so you get full crit rating for the weapon type you’re using).
It is designed to do quests or grind on one mob at a time providing you good sustain and damage whilst maintaining enough rage to execute or interrupt a spell.

The macro will have you go into Battle stance and charge the mob, it will then use the rage from the charge to fire up your improved Battle Shout before swapping into Berserker stance, it will use improved Berserker Rage both as a time gate and rage source to fire off improved Demoralizing Shout this is to offset the extra damage you would normally take being in Berserker stance.
The damage is coming from Blood thirst, Improved Executes, white swings (improved by Flurry & Enrage) and 3% more Crit from Berserker Stance.
If you’re fighting casters you can hold down shift whilst the macro is running and it will interrupt with Pummel.

I run the macro at 200ms with a button that toggles on when I hold it down.
Sustain is coming from Blood Thirst, Blood Craze, Improved Demo Shout and as you get more talent points Parry.

TALENTS beyond level 40 max out Flurry by 42, Finish off Improved Battle Shout by 43 (to increase Bloodthirst DMG) then I recommend maxing out Parry for more sustain also parries help shorten swing times.

1 Like