Wav's Frost Mage

So I am finding a lot of lower level stuff on here, which may be ok for leveling, but i needed something that would work for most dungeons and mythics. I took one that was already in my LUA made by Mageichthys@Kilrogg, and changed it up, actually split it up into 2 different ones.

Here is my current gear info, LVL 110.

Gear Attributes

now the first one is for Boss fights, I am able to get up to 186k dps and about 150k sustained after the encounter. I left out the Ice Lances and Flurries for the simple reason that sometimes by the time the rotation went through, my procs were timed out and they got lost in the shuffle. It happened more often than not, but with manually doing those I find it increased the DPS because I can time it right in with no worries.

Sequences['Wavau_Frosty_Boss'] = {
author="wavau@Aggramar",
specID=64,
helpTxt = "Talents: 1323112 - Ice Lances and Flurries are up to you. found better DPS that way.",
icon='Spell_Frost_FrostBolt02',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet,nomod] Summon Water Elemental
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Rune of Power",
"/cast [nochanneling] Ray of Frost",
"/cast [nochanneling] Frost Bomb",
"/cast [nochanneling] Frozen Orb",
"/cast [nochanneling] Frostbolt",
"/cast [nochanneling] Ebonbolt",
"/cast [nochanneling] Glacial Spike",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [nochanneling] Ice Barrier
/cast [nochanneling] Ice Floes
/cast [nochanneling] Icy Veins
/cast [nochanneling] Frozen Orb
]],
}

Now this second one is for single targeting, trash pulls that kind of stuff. It’s worked pretty good and again the DPS is 130k sustained,

Sequences['Wavau_Frosty_Trash'] = {
author="wavau@Aggramar",
specID=64,
helpTxt = "Talents: 1323112 - Ice Lances and Flurries are up to you. found better DPS that way.",
icon='Spell_Frost_FrostBolt02',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet,nomod] Summon Water Elemental
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Rune of Power",
"/cast [nochanneling] Blizzard",
"/cast [nochanneling] Frost Bomb",
"/cast [nochanneling] Frozen Orb",
"/cast [nochanneling] Ebonbolt",
"/cast [nochanneling] Glacial Spike",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [nochanneling] Ice Barrier
/cast [nochanneling] Ice Floes
/cast [nochanneling] Icy Veins
/cast [nochanneling] Frozen Orb
]],
}

I took alot of time doing the target dummy, and ran 2 mythics with standard encounter mechanics, and the dps was good. I am planning on rewriting these completely to make then smaller and smarter, just working on the rotation.

what would be a good delay on this for razer synapse?

I don’t have my Mage at even 101 yet, But i’d like to thank you for posting your item level and stats regarding the macro. I wish all posters with a macro did that aswell as Warcraft logs.

So… Thanks!!!

I’m using a random delay between 50,120 (to throw off any detection from wow, minimize the chance of being banned). It works very well, however I find I max out around 130k with 840 ilvl. Part of it is because frost bomb refreshes with 10 seconds left every time, so I’ve removed that and manually cast it.

amazing macro

Hi Wavau

What delay/sleep is it set too? i use AHK

@wavau,
same question for AHK

You can’t be banned for this stuff. It’s all in game.

I’m not going to reopen the years old debate of what is legal in game or not but I will say this: Using these macros is absolutely ok, GS-E is ok, using programs such as AHK or a programmable keyboard to insert delays (which is what we were discussing) is technically against the TOS. It is very unlikely that an individual would be banned, i’m sure Blizzard is more interested in catching large scale botting operations. AHK in conjunction with in game macros could easily be setup to do far more than just rapid fire a single keystroke, such as automating most world quests for example.

That being said I use AHK every day, I multi boxed for years and had no issues, but why take a chance when one line of code can throw warden or other detection systems off?

Just my two cents, happy gaming :slight_smile:

750 ms seems right

i had put in a ticket to ask about AHK here is the response.
Nibynoqq
Hello,

Game Master Nibynoqq at your service. Thanks for your patience, I’m getting in touch about your Autohotkey script.

I understand that you have some concerns about using Autohotkey. To give a very simple answer, Autohotkey is not allowed as it can automate keyboard inputs, which in a sense is a bot of sorts, albeit a very simple one. This goes directly against the Terms of Use and can lead to the closure of your account.

As such we are not able to give you out any information about this.

Take care and have a great day.

i had asked cause i had planned on using it for my wifes pc cause i use synapse

There is a fundamental difference between AHK and Synapse or CUE for that matter. AHK can be programmed to perform botting like functions that put in mulitple functions per “key press”. However, CUE and Synapse are not capable of botting functions like AHK since they actuate the button virtually every “x” seconds you tell it to actuate. You can tell it to press two or more different buttons within a macro set, but these two or more buttons will actuate as individual “key presses” at different times. On top of this AHK utilizes the OS of your PC to alter the functionality of the game and CUE and Synapse run as firmware for your accessories and does not have an effect through your OS. Yes, it is a very grey area, but it’s still legal according to the ToS. Been playing with a Razer Naga or a Corsair Scimitar for years and have had no issues. On top of that, Blizzard has sponsored the use of the Naga by allowing Razer to slap their Logo on the WoW Edition of the Naga. To my knowledge no one has been banned for use of an MMO mouse and their programs, but people have tried to exploit via AHK and have been banned before.