What is the best stats for DH Havoc

Hello All

I want to hear what is the most optimal stats for Crit, Haste and Mastery?
My stats at the moment is: Crit 32,55% - Haste 1,01% - Mastery 40,03%.

My Item lvl is 850, Artifact Wepon lvl 35 and Artifact Knowledge 24.

Jimmy

Sequences['DHH-test'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.07.
  Author="Failtrail@Azuremyst",
  SpecID=577,
  Talents = "2213323",
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_demonhunter_specdps',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Felblade",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Demon's Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
    },
  },
}

I recommend using icy-veins website for latest stat priority, however I do use noxxic only for the pawn string they have for havoc which is
Crit [9.03] > Mastery [7.53] > Agility [6.03] > Haste [4.53] > Versatility [3.03]
the pawn string they have is
( Pawn: v1: “PvE-Demon_Hunter-Havoc-Noxxic”: Class=DemonHunter, Spec=1, CritRating=9.03, MasteryRating=7.53, Agility=6.03, HasteRating=4.53, Versatility=3.03)
I use this with the Pawn addon and do a manual import with that string. That way any gear that’s an upgrade will show an upgrade arrow. There are more intense theory crafting ways of doing this via simcraft but I like keeping things as simple as possible while progressing. Here are the quick links
Icy-veins
www.noxxic.com

Basically you’re looking at:

Crit > Mastery >= haste > Vers

No use using a PAWN string to rely on as this changes every time you add a new item/ilvl so take it with a pinch of salt.

You want to have a good balance overall and not gimp yourself by just having crit etc

[quote quote=46482]Hello All
I want to hear what is the most optimal stats for Crit, Haste and Mastery? My stats at the moment is: Crit 32,55% – Haste 1,01% – Mastery 40,03%.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Loxeley/simple
My Item lvl is 850, Artifact Wepon lvl 35 and Artifact Knowledge 24.
Jimmy
[/quote]

I’m right at or a little above you @860 and mine is crit 33% haste 14% mastery 31% and Vers 6%. I can’t see how you got your Haste that low?

That is my problem :frowning:
it just wont get higher

Although I do agree that Pawn needs to be used with some care, it can be a helpful tool. Besides… we are all here to to be Lazy :slight_smile:

As long as people understand how the pawn values are calculated and from which SIM, it can help with some improvements for specific fight mechanics.

Just my 3 cents worth (2 cents plus tax)

Beef