Where are all the working GS Combat Macros?

i tried a few of them on my undead rogue and no dice, :frowning:

sorry to tell you but rogues are a forgotten class, i still using a 3 moths old GS from combat rogue simple GS and it works oke but i stepped over to another class and only use the rogue for mount farming in old instances because of the stealth

They was a brand new combat one put up just now. Try that one. I have a level 100 rouge myself? I hear ya. Its probably just due to my lack of experience with a rouge and the actual rotation of how making everything work with the procs and all that? But I have the same problems myself. Trying to find one that works. The best one I found thus far(I have not tried the combat one yet.) Is Beefs assassination macro. Or at least it has worked for me…

Here is what I use, it works, got it from someone else on here, I prefer to use [[ etc so it does not cause any errors or typos.

Sequences[“Comb”] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Stealth
/cast [stealth] Cheap Shot
]],
[[/castsequence [stealth]reset=target ambush,!revealing strike]],
[[/castsequence reset=target Sinister Strike,Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate,Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Crimson Tempest,Sinister Strike]],
[[/cast [combat]adrenaline rush]],
[[/cast [combat]!Marked for Death]],
PostMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
}

Sequences[“CombatAOE”] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast [nomod] !Blade Flurry
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
/stopattack [stealth]
/startattack [nostealth]
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/cast [stealth] Cheap Shot
]],
[[/castsequence reset=target Revealing Strike,Slice and Dice,null]],
[[/cast Sinister Strike]],
[[/cast Crimson Tempest]],
[[/castsequence reset=35 Revealing Strike,Slice and Dice]],
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Adrenaline Rush
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/startattack
]],
}

The above macro sequence doesn’t work for me. any others?

I will post my macros. I use them for my rogue who’s level 99 almost 100. My hubby uses it on his Rogue and pulls 70k dps in raids using the AoE portio.

The macros still need serious work IMO. I’ll post it on the main page then link to that from here shortly.

[quote quote=24560]I will post my macros. I use them for my rogue who’s level 99 almost 100. My hubby uses it on his Rogue and pulls 70k dps in raids using the AoE portio.
The macros still need serious work IMO. I’ll post it on the main page then link to that from here shortly.
[/quote]

Hi! Much appreciated!! Any update on this? I like to see your macro’s, which talents and glyphs are used :slight_smile:

Regards,
Icestorm

thank you so much i am on wow again and now with a working computer, just have to redo all my macros and its going to be fun looking up everything again note to self. back up next time.