where are my macros stored?

So, I log in today after updating GSE. A ton of errors popped up, to many to even bother with right now…

I’d just like to get in and have a back up of all my macros before things go totally awry.

I miss the days where I could just have my “own addon” with just my macros in it… Now it’s all integrated into the addon so I can never tell if it’s a mistake of mine or the addon…

I’m sure this is addon though, as everything was working fine till the update…

So anyway… where can I go to grab a copy of all my macros? I got a lot of work in there that I don’t want to lose.

Edit: I can’t type /GS in game to view them…

Backup this file: C:\path\to\wow\WTF\Account\YourAccountName\SavedVariables\GSE.lua

Its completely seperate to GSE and is only read from / written to when you start wow and stop wow. If you delete and reinstall GSE, it will not touch this file.

You can have your own addin but you will need to write it and maintain it. It will need knowledge of Lua, the GSE API and this information is publicly available.

Yeah, I tried figuring that out, couldn’t get it to work.

Is this still true? I’ve checked C:\path\to\wow\WTF\Account\YourAccountName\SavedVariables\GSE.lua and was unable to find GSE.lua.

I most certainly have macros - but they don’t seem to be here.