WickedWingz ULTIMATE PVP Retribution!

Using Oak’s macro as a Base, i Disabled all CD’S, to make a PVP version of the macro. INCLUDING A 60 SECOND KILL BUTTON! Enjoy!

OAKSTRET GSE ST GSE IMPORT

dG0DhaWkcs1Se0VKudts6ysyzkLNPQAAsIRrcBtI4BsuJdioNePwhj6Deu6EsKmqvf6Gkvlei9qbIjQQOlsKAJeK4JcKAKeKYjjIwjrXlrvntckUjrODQk)uGKHsKCucQAPc4PGMksUkbjTvvf8vIaNLGiRLGG3IQCxcSxObJYHvzXivpwOjRqxMYMjQ(msz0K0PvYRjknBfDBcTBP(nIHduhNGklhvEoPMUORRQ02fO(obHgprqNxbRNGOMpG9t1ybsHVcewTcFivaPPW3gsHqjEroIgPWxbsHWpCCRJ(00ifc5BdbSPDAdPWxbcRJNoDgVMisgvEZSwRUKNHolsePFzOZAsu962MRMMaN95k4vBotkosAXCrA8THW64PtNXRjIKrL3mR1Ql5zOZAsu962MRMMaNb68gnNrK7mz(QZv0WeH8TbP4mTgPWxbcRZJJMLwBIdoJxtuporb8gTBua(2qyD80PZ41erYOYBM1A1L8m0zrIi9ldDwtIQx32C10e4S9GTM2QP5mjG7svmXeH7XCrAnsHVcKcFfiSoE60z8ejJkJj3m8JIKVAJeSXf6mvBco0znz0Urb8ejJkJj3uGZarrjL)fwNXRjIKXWirK(LHnjQEDBZvttGZarXMIsqOKDACbFt8vGqQbWgcdyGTlXeFBif(kqyD80P2eUVwhnNXt2MieBLslHw8BUiTZGwNwhTqN1erYOYBM1A1L8m0zrIi9ldDwtIQx32C10e4mN5motBzPIer6x6mN9x5xXwzH1z8AIizu5nZAT6sEg6SpcEEdgxOZIer6xg6SMevVUT5QPjWzoZzCM2YsfjI0V0zo7VaeqQe6S)k)L3kqi1aydHbmW2LyIVFKcFfiSoE6uBc3xRJMZ41erYOYBM1A1L8m0zrIi9ldDwtIQx32C10e4mN5motBzPIer6x6mN9xacivcD2FzfkkxccLStJl4BIVFesna2qyadSDjc)CPp6tBePJj(QGu4RaHoGdW3gKIZ0AhWbW3gcRJNoDgVMisgvEZSwRUKNHolsePFzOZAsu962MRMMaNTvzRScekzNgxW3eFkqi1aydHbmW2LyIpfif(kqOd4a8TbP4mT2bCa8THW64PtNXRjIKrL3mR1Ql5zOZAsu962MRMMaNvasffLvGVFe6aoaFBiGnTtBoGdGqQbWgc3J5I0yIVsqk8vGqhWb4BdsXzATd4a4BdH1XtNoJxtejJkVzwRvxYZqNfjI0Vm0znjQEDBZvttGZ2uOO0)LX3pcDahGVneWM2PnhWbqi1aydH7XCrAmXxzKcFfi0bCa(2GuCMw7aoa(2qyD80PZ41erYOYBM1A1L8m0znjQEDBZvttGZ2QUvUaF)i0bCa(2qaBAN2CahaHudGneUhZfPXeFGGu4RaHoGdW3gKIZ0AhWbW3gcRJNoDgVMisgvEZSwRUKNHoRjr1RBBUAAcC2VI)sRaF)i0bCa(2qaBAN2CahaHudGneUhZfPXeFLgPWxbcDahGVnifNP1oGdGVnewhpD6mEnrKmQ8MzTwDjpdDwKis)YqN1KO61TnxnnboRaKkLuYg((rOd4a8THa20oT5aoacPgaBiCpMlsJjMiuYM(31m)WXTo6ttJuiKIB1YAzbckcP4wTSwUHGIjMyIqH50Pqf84L2ic3QU9xTYgifv2k)xbHsGDYU)L70ifMiuIwEFE5HuiK6MwNAecQqs6DOq)ReFKseANekm1c5KsiaQk3ymi777c)(EqMqozRY)jZjJmGdSVVVVVVlnOYiJ0scAa(bKugzHNmNS0e(fPkrOSJW9VPkHdHb1jR1YjC0SXpctcNi3rZqyqdL(dgNErA89x8xfHs86V3uYonUGToxKgbfHFAYVVZeFfiu6woHlAbHic(YJ(AUYbeuecbBrj)eFLRIqQGki4ROA1QvlJW3jAiSAf(qQastHjMyIia

“THIS MAN IS A SOLID DUDE AND IS OWED MUCH RESPECT”

Using OAKS macro, disable Blocks==> Avenging wrath/divine toll/Final Reckoning/shield of vengeance/Gladiator Tinket (the USE one) usually DPS gain we wana save this for our 1 button kill.
divine protection (BY ERASING THE SPACE) To change text to white. “Disabled”

Hotkey altered macro to your macro button and set MS to 30.
Place WickedWingz 1 shot burst macro onto 2’d macro key MS 30.

start fights with popping 1 shot KILL macro, than AFTER wake of ashes " hammer of wrath tries to pop considering enemy is low %" there will be 2 more Final Verdicts after that just hold down your OAK macro that we edited. VUWALA! YOUR NOW A PVP BEAST!

BYEAS+uMNo6HaxL/ztTZBhrdcCAAAQAgIKlSrkUKlDIK5AJpJBAAAAAAQaIJJFBSiEpEgAaSrEikggShWA

use the above BUILD for UTTER pvp domination in solo/2’s/3’s

/cast Avenging Wrath
/use Crimson Gladiator’s Badge of Ferocity
/castsequence [@Player] reset=20 Hammer of Justice, Final Reckoning, Divine Toll, Final Verdict, Wake of Ashes, Final Verdict, Final Verdict, Hammer Of Wrath, Final Verdict

“Side Note” The above macro is also a space saver for your keybinds, as using my build u have 2 hammer of justices during your CD’S. simply press the macro again to pop off another hammer of justice off CD. BE AWARE MANAGE THIS TO KEEP IT ALIGNED WITH THE BURST MACRO.

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO @Oak for creating the pve Version!

Sorry but i cant understand the orientation.

I need to use OAK and your macro?
What talents? OAK, yours (posted here) or the one in the GSE tab?
And that part:

/cast Avenging Wrath
/castsequence [@Player] reset=20 Hammer of Justice, Final Reckoning, Divine Toll, Final Verdict, Wake of Ashes, Final Verdict, Final Verdict, Hammer Of Wrath, Final Verdict

Where i need to use that?

1 Like

Import Oaks macro from his thread, Than Disable the Blocks with Any CD’S, Divine toll/avenging wrath/Final Reckoning/divine shield/divine protection/shield of vengeance.

Copy my macro

/cast Avenging Wrath
/castsequence [@Player] reset=20 Hammer of Justice, Final Reckoning, Divine Toll, Final Verdict, Wake of Ashes, Final Verdict, Blade of Justice, Final Verdict, Hammer Of Wrath, Final Verdict

MS=35

HOLD PVP BURST MACRO UNTIL COMPLETE OR INTERUPTED. U SHOULD EXPECT THIS, ITS PVP.
The way the macro is written it can also be used as your HOJ hotkey.

after burst macro is used, hold down DPS MACRO “OAK’S” Until your burst macro is ready again.

rinse/repeat

THE BUILD:
BYEAS+uMNo6HaxL/ztTZBhrdcCAAAQAgIKlSrkUKlDIK5AJpJBAAAAAAQaIJJFBSiEpEgAaSrEikggSjWA

A PVP BUILD FOCUSED ON SLOWING ENEMY TEAM AND REDUCING SNARES FOR YOURSELF/TEAM.
HELLA OP IN SOLO SHUFFLE.