WindWaker 5.1 Macro

Here are my WindWalker Macros (SuperDuperMacro)

Single

#showtooltip Jab

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Chi Wave

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Jab

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick

/cast Expel Harm

/cast Tigereye Brew

/cast Energizing Brew

/startattack

AOE

#showtooltip Spinning Crane Kick

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Chi Wave

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,!Spinning Crane Kick

/cast Expel Harm

/cast Tigereye Brew

/cast Energizing Brew

/startattack

I’ll be doing some testing of it right away, i’ll get back to you on it.

Bin testing the singel target macro for 142 sec’s and had my pike at 45k dps, and runs stady around 40k dps. in ilvl 463 with no enhancments or gems. On a Rdummy

For en AoE macro i hit around 50k on 3 mobz thay simpel die to fast :slight_smile: But ill be testing it in a dungen soon

As I said before in https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/monk-priority-question

I did some testing and I personally think the priority macro is a top end dps loss for windwalkers because of the uneven use of chi (3 for big boom, 2 for all else) because

“the new macro is chi starved as it uses chi as available…but this can lead to under dps as it wont rising sun kick if it doesn’t have 3 chi and then over blackout kicks because it can (leaving my biggest dps on the floor for want of a chi) all in all i see HUGE benefits(in priority macros) (if it all fit) but can become a dps loss in some classes”

I think your right on that one, i have try the “normal” macros in here and one of yours on my warrior, and yes i puled around 8-11k more with the bar swaping macros. Tho i dont understand how to make them, so ill just be waiting for the day when you reless them for testing :slight_smile:

I am finding that the single target setup does trigger tiger brew too often. Is it not better to have it triggered at 10 stacks?

Nope, simming from EJ has shown that stacking to 10 or using on C/d are dps equiv.

makes sense as it takes so long on boss fights to build up.

I edited Koha’s macro to use Fists of Fury, which is almost required in a 5.1 rotation. My monk is ilvl 483 and on a raid dummy I spike at 81k with lust and Xuen, and average at around 72k; all self buffs besides the lust.

I did not include Chi Wave in the macro because it is situational, and while it may be an initial dps gain, it becomes a dps loss over a longer period of time as well as a chi sink; it’s better to use Fists of Fury.

On a side note: the dps loss in triggering Tigereye at 1 vs 10 stacks is a rough 600 dps decrease for my Monk, nothing to be too worried about.

#showtooltip Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 2,3,4,5,Fists of Fury
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick
/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury
/cast [nochanneling] Expel Harm
/cast [nochanneling] Tigereye Brew
/cast [nochanneling] Energizing Brew
/startattack

Let me know how this works for you!

(Glyphs: (Major) Spinning Crane Kick, Touch of Death, Transendance, (Minor) Blackout Kick, Zen Flight, Jab.)

Edit: Forgot to mention, if you have to move, the macro does not lock up at all; you just won’t be able to use Fists of Fury, so try to stand still while dpsing unless you have to move for mechanics.

Edit 2: I forgot to add the edited AoE for raiding:

#showtooltip Spinning Crane Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4!Spinning Crane Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3!Spinning Crane Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,!Spinning Crane Kick
/cast Tigereye Brew
/cast Energizing Brew
/startattack

So I just retested the Single Target edit above, and found out that Tiger Palm was only going off once at the beginning of the fight, so I edited it:

#showtooltip Jab
/castsequence [mod:alt] Tiger Palm;[nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Fists of Fury
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick
/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury
/cast [nochanneling] Expel Harm
/cast [nochanneling] Tigereye Brew
/startattack

It’s now a Mod:alt, so whenever you don’t have the Tiger Palm buff active hold alt - make sure not to hold alt during Fists of Fury channel, as it will cancel it! :slight_smile: Enjoy!

(Tested this macro vs. a standard rotation of one of our raider monks in the same ilvl as I, and he only beat me by 200 dps. :smiley: )

hi im new here and wanted to ask a question. you all have o,1,2,3,4,5 in your macros just trying to figure out what they are for.

Delay for spell priority - 0.3 will cast first if that’s not available 0.3 1, will cast and so on.

ty for the info

I have used the macro from Chris and my top dps (with xuen and self buffed) spikes at about 62K the averages about 57K on the Raid Dummy.

My ilvl is 484 and i dual wield.

Any idea what i might be doing wrong?

i use his to. notice it use jab most of the time so i just have blackout and sunrise on my actionbar to hit them when it doenst want to go. Matching everyone in dps now

Hey dudes, I’m new here and in the macroing stuff. I was testing these priority macro and I never get expel harm and touch of death casted, just the brews.
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,2,Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,Fists of Fury
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 Rising Sun Kick
/cast [nochanneling]Touch of Death
/cast [nochanneling]Expel Harm
/cast [nochanneling]Tigereye Brew
/cast [nochanneling]Energizing Brew
/use [nochanneling]13
/use [nochanneling]14
/startattack
I’m using touch of death glyph.
Any ideas?
thx

Hi all, I’m also new here but I have been lurking/using these macros for a long time now. Like Turq above me I can’t seem to make a WW macro that uses Expel Harm and Tiger Palm. Is it possible to make a swap action bar macro for WW? I’ve been trying for a few days and cannot seem to make a working one. Thanks for any help!

Update- I use this macro with mousewheel scroll up and Fists of Fury on mousewheel scroll down. Seems to work fine except the Expel Harm part.

/castsequence reset=target Jab, Jab, Disable, Tiger Palm, Jab, Blackout Kick
/cast Chi Wave
/cast Expel Harm
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Lifeblood
/targetenemy [noharm]
/startattack

Hello Hellektro, I do not see many choices to move it around in the macro you are using, except to try to include it on the sequence and maybe double the rotation making it longer but enough to make the spell work in between.

Hopefully that works how you want it.

@ Turquinho and Hellektro Figure out what is not working for you then at the bottom of your main macro put in /swapactionbar 1 2 then make another macro with the 2 abilities that didn’t work previously and at the bottom of that macro put in /swapactionbar 2 1. This allows you to use 1 and 2 action bars.

For example if Expel Harm and Touch of Death do not work for you in the main macro make the second one as such

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,Expel Harm
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 Touch of Death
/swapactionbar 2 1

Now if one works there and not the other swap them around. If you need to use 3 action bars then in the second macro you would have /swapactionbar 2 3 instead of 2 1. Hope this helps.