Windwalker 5.2/5.3

I think I figured it out. I was looking at my BM macro and I noticed Jab was on top, so I’m taking that logic and applying it to DPS.

My DPS is low, just because I’m a fresh 90 and I don’t have the hit for it so I miss a lot. So far this is working for me well.

I don’t know if it will work without a Logitech G15 / Razer Blackwidow keyboard.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Touch of Death
/cast [combat]Expel Harm
/cast [combat]Energizing Brew
/cast [combat]Fortifying Brew
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

was testing this, had to take out Tiger Palm as it ate up chi as i got it so i use Tiger Palm as an expose armor type opener and on proc but only as needed, as for RSK it looks like this now-
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,!Rising Sun Kick

works really well, 100-120k dps with it and my stats and well aoe is as simple as swapping Jab with Spinning Crane Kick.

Full Macro below

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Touch of Death
/cast [combat]Expel Harm
/cast [combat]Fortifying Brew
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

So you keep Tiger Palm on a separate button?

[quote quote=6628]was testing this, had to take out Tiger Palm as it ate up chi as i got it so i use Tiger Palm as an expose armor type opener and on proc but only as needed, as for RSK it looks like this now-<br>

works really well, 100-120k dps with it and my stats and well aoe is as simple as swapping Jab with Spinning Crane Kick.

Full Macro below

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Jab<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,!Rising Sun Kick<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Touch of Death<br>
/cast [combat]Expel Harm<br>
/cast [combat]Energizing Brew<br>
/cast [combat]Fortifying Brew<br>
/use 13<br>
/use 14<br>
/startattack
[/quote]

Here’s the macro I’ve been using. As always I give the disclaimer that I use a keyboard with macro capability for button presses set to a 13ms interval.

Single Target:

/cast [mod] Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Chi Wave
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Expel Harm
/castsequence reset=8 Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick
/cast [combat] Energizing Brew
/cast Rising Sun Kick
/use 14
/startattack

@Moonsorrow

Yea, Tiger Palm is on a separate button.

I played around with Iivil’s macro a bit and got something that seems to work for me pretty decently on just a normal keyboard. I didn’t have any luck with Rising Sun Kick until I moved it to the top. Everything goes off for me and my DPS seems pretty good compared to what I’ve been noticing before now. It’s a fresh 90 so I’ll have to see how this does once she is geared.

#showtooltip Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,!Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence reset=8 Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick
/startattack

Going to try both of these later tonight.

yea just took Iivil’s macro to the dummy with a 10 stack brew did about 130k dps only thing i did was swap was xuen for ToD, i have Xuen in a brew/trinket burst macro. i’m just happy the monk forum is active again.

well i tryed your guys macro i did about 52k my gear not that great
but with my macro

#showtooltip Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Jab, Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick
/cast [combat] Chi Wave
/cast [combat]Expel Harm
/cast [combat]Tigereye Brew
/startattack

i did 82k try for your self see how it does that was on the target dummy

By Celestia’s beard! Sorry about the wall!

My gear is garbage, right now all these macros are coming out around the same 30-40k DPS range for me so things may change as my gear improves. I have just enough ilvl to get into raid finder! XD

Robert’s and mine stay in the 35-45k range a bit more than Iivil’s, especially after I added Tigereye Brew into my macro. I guess the constant 3.84% is better than the burst. Iivil’s macro comes out a bit lower than mine and Robert’s macros. That could just be because of my slow keyboard. XD (A Logitech K800 illuminated keyboard if anyone is curious.)

I notice that Robert’s macro seems to get a burst off the bat a more often then mine does, but they both do have them, and both go steady into the 40k range in about the same timeframe. I never see Expel Harm go off on Robert’s, and Rising Sun Kick goes off very infrequently. Mine I usually see RSK go off almost immediately after the debuff drops off the target dummy.

I can’t wait to get some better gear so I can really test these out. Now to try and figure out an AOE macro. Right now I’m just using the same macro with Jab replaced with Spinning Crane Kick and Tiger Palm removed. It’s… OK, but I’m not sure if it’s right. I’ve been testing it out on the mobs over by the Golden Stair since it’s close and I can get three mobs together easily. It’s DPS is closer to 35k vs three mobs. I did most of my leveling as Brewmaster so I’m still learning how Windwalker works. XD

Here is my macro setup as it currently stands. All that changed was the Tigereye Brew and a Zen Flight cancelaura command to play nice with my mount macro. I like to use Zen Flight when I’m mining. I’ll throw in my mounting macro too, even though it’s painfully simple it took me forever to figure out. You don’t want to see the macro I was using before! XD

Single Target Button

#showtooltip Jab
/cancelaura Zen Flight
/startattack

Crappy AOE Button

#showtooltip Spinning Crane Kick
/cancelaura Zen Flight
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Spinning Crane Kick
/castsequence reset=8 Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick
/startattack

All In One Mount Button

/cast !Zen Flight
/cast [nomounted, flyable] Obsidian Nightwing
/cast [nomounted, noflyable] Mechano-Hog
/dismount

A note on the mount button. What it does is casts Zen Flight and IMMEDIATELY casts my flying mount. It’s also made so that it won’t dispel Zen Flight ever so I don’t suddenly drop from the sky while mounting like my old mount macro did. I have to use my combat macros to dismount. That’s how I usually play so it works for me. XD

For aoe i use

/castsequence reset=10 Spinning Crane Kick, Spinning Crane Kick, Rising Sun Kick,
works just fine for me

ok i fucked that message up sorry

/castsequence reset=10 Spinning Crane Kick, Spinning Crane Kick, Rising Sun Kick
that is what i use the last robert copied the wrong stuff

[quote quote=6707]#showtooltip Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Jab, Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick
/cast [combat] Chi Wave
/cast [combat]Expel Harm
/startattack[/quote]

Hey Robert thanks a ton. With like IL 452 gear and I was pulling around 42k. I was also using an IL 450 Staff which not only is really crappy its not even optimal dps wise as I should have dual 1-handers. Ill get back to you buddy.

Try This one…

/castsequence reset=8 Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Blackout Kick, Tigereye Brew
/cast [combat]Blood fury
/startattack