Windwalker 8.1

Hello,

My name is Vans and this is the first macro I put on the forum.

I already have some experience to create my own macros and success using some of the macros posted here in the forum. I just have to thank everyone who is part of this community.

Let’s go to the macro:

Windwalker monk st:

dSZweaWscQ3suBJiMjbz2k6XiUjOYVqYTbWLLANkSxv7g1(H6NuLQ)svGFtQbsvOgkbgmKHtioiaXHLCmkooGyHaklfqAXuLYYfYdPQ0tvAzGSoqvteGAQc1Kbstx0fPkO7sspJiDDQQ2ivjTvQIAZuLy7ufYPfmlcPptP(oaPVsvKPbkJMeddPojGQXbuxJqDEG45u5Cuv8nk5BE8hMVEc4da7jariH9qG6bB8hqp(BCnBoDFLcbbj1a9fWTxk)Z8dZ3vKMaCa)bKeF(cxrI0EUJCbn7E8hMh)H5lfPCjgjZAIsXCpdSTkgzedzSe)b0xks5smsM1eLI5EgyBvmYyKkrSKpK(LIuUeJKznrPyUNb2wfJm0wWGa)bSVuKYLyKCwZMt4nusffJynrPyUNb2wfJmqs9bSKpe)LIuUeJKZA2CcVHcsumI1eLI5EgyBvmY7mOfgbAJr(Qe(kKwlIqbac5xOVc0UeUIePF8hMVuKYLyKmRjkfZ9mW2QyeKeJpWS(a6lfPCjgjZAIsXCpdSTkgzOPTat)H0VuKYLUgi(BM0yKmRjkfZ9mW2QyKHM2cmTOyKHM2cmSNFfUbrqu7Cp(dZxks5smsganOWxZufJm0gXWK887MTiE1ptYGM)kikOJcjiFfUbbO9Slx)4NFfe1WvKi9JF(1xnaERYdSNFa94pmFPiLlXizwtukM7zGTvXiJyiJL4pG(srkxIrYSMOum3ZaBRIrgJujIL8H0VuKYLyKmRjkfZ9mW2QyKH2cge4pG9LIuUeJKZA2CcVHcsvM1eLI5EgyBvmY7mOfgbAJr(Qe(kKwlIqbac53Vc0UeUIePF8hMVuKYLyKmRjkfZ9mW2QyeeylllZhqFPiLlXizwtukM7zGTvXiijgFGz9H0VuKYLyKmRjkfZ9mW2QyKHM2cm9hW(srkx6AG4VzsJrYSMOum3ZaBRIrqGTSSmIIrgAAlWW(q8xks5sxde)ntAmsM1eLI5EgyBvmYqtBbMwumYqtBbg2ZVc3GiiQDUh)H5lfPCjgjdGgu4RzQIrgAJyysE(1xnaERYdSVc3Ga0E2LRF8ZVcIA4ksK(Xp)UzlIx9ZKmO5VcIc6OqcYZNFf4zbFa9fq8Nk6OVc0aQxA2JhnaTl4(cxX(RjW5SJ8OMZGMpWE(8hWINDWALKER_ST
Talents 3222312

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

• The Default macro is 1
  • PVP uses version 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Chute Giratório da Garça

Main Sequence: Soco Giratório do Dragão, Punhos da Fúria, Chute do Sol Nascente, Estouro de Chi

Post Macro: Chute Blecaute, Punho do Tigre Branco, Palma do Tigre

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Chute Giratório da Garça

Main Sequence: Soco Giratório do Dragão, Punhos da Fúria, Chute do Sol Nascente

Post Macro: Reverter Ameaça, Punho do Tigre Branco, Palma do Tigre, Chute Blecaute

WindWalker monk Mt:

d8JidaGAOe9yKEjf0BPuBdkUSWmPqoSuZwjpNQUPsLFrKVruDAr2Pe7fSBu7xv)uuj)vPQmojPbQuvnuIYGvz4sIdsbCxQ0Xi1XrqwifLLsHAXuGwoj9qeupfYYGQ1HqMifPPkktMsmDfxeb8veONHixhrTrOe2kusBgkLTtr1WukZsszAusFxPknsrLASkvXOjXNPItsrClOuDnjvNxuX5qOUTOQFtyqdzqrdicAsXucAaJmKagVVDzqbhYauwVcE8aIeooUwJdODnvvG1q1NeShYGIgYGIgqs02p)zZcQsZCSsSJ7F664A51HcoGKOTF(ZMfuLM5yLyh3)0AsyQJbkKaKeT9ZF2SGQ0mhRe74(NEtUv8QqXkGKOTF(ZE6vWdryKWR9hlOknZXkXoU)zEWJ4Vu(kXqw4f)zj(dlBlbuQdijA7N)SNEf8qKwIuT)ybvPzowj2X9pnojIRIbkyaKeT9ZF2tVcEislHx7pwqvAMJvIDC)lxSL(plXFewjbiJeIkgLYNgaHdidJCmowr7didgaHMOcwqMPtsWasMAsOMMCaeHf5nypGzaYWihzQH3dzqrdijA7N)SZlSquVg3)0BBYRAfgajtn21uvbKbfnGKOTF(ZMfuLM5yLyh3)0KKJHeXqbhqs02p)zZcQsZCSsSJ7FeWCbTv)BpKdU2FI)YsoQXFMP2mvadGKj8ZUMQkGmOObKeT9Jpie5GPXF2SGQ0mhRe74(hognXwLdfCajrB)8NnlOknZXkXoU)P32KxDdkKaKeT9Jpie5GPXF2SGQ0mhRe74(NEBtE1TA)P301TIbgyGbq7AMCVmHNq18GNKGbZauUJvfabidqEueQasMyVyl49xI8Hp5bKXDYcuWUvaHQeutmfk4yigqMgyRjVgOObKmSkdkyxJddmaaWINDWALKER_MT
Talents 3222112

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Tempestade, Terra e Fogo

KeyPress: Chute Blecaute

Main Sequence: Soco Giratório do Dragão, Punhos da Fúria, Chute do Sol Nascente, Estouro de Chi

Post Macro: Punho do Tigre Branco, Palma do Tigre, Chute Giratório da Garça

*both macros I use ms 0.030 in razer.

*Opener, TOD, xuen and storm earth and fire i use manually

*Dance o chi-ji proc i use alt mod

*on mt i have blackout kick on alt mod for one chi comsuption in case the macro skip Fist of fury.

Ty all!

Hi Vans!

Only done a little testing on your ST macro thus far, but from my initial numbers this looks very promising… I’m seeing the best numbers I’ve seen since Aggaman’s.

I’ll do more more playing with this evening and will post my results. I am intrigued with your using HitCombo rather than Xuen for ST, and rather than RJW.

More soon!

Moltrin

[quote quote=68853]Hi Vans!
Only done a little testing on your ST macro thus far, but from my initial numbers this looks very promising… I’m seeing the best numbers I’ve seen since Aggaman’s.
I’ll do more more playing with this evening and will post my results. I am intrigued with your using HitCombo rather than Xuen for ST, and rather than RJW.
More soon!
Moltrin[/quote]

Hey moltrin1,

I’m looking forward to your results, the more information I have the better the macro development.

I have tried to leave the macro as close to the% by skill of my simulation. So far I have been very close, which allowed some parses 80+ (with a not so good execution)

when to the talents, I have the habit of using the hit combo for world, m + as well as for pvp, I prefer the constant damage to the burst.

In raids I use xuen.

Rjw I did some tests for m + and it is also solid. I can add in the macro in a second version if you are interested.

• The hit combo also lets me know if the macro is working well with mastery. (do not repeat the past skill)