Windwalker Monk (BfA v8.3) - Any Talent Combintation *ADVANCED*

Hey Everybody,

I invite you to checkout the short video I put together, and use any of the macros and weakauras provided. Please let me know what you think of this setup by casting your vote below.

Cheers! :beers:

VIDEO:

GSE MACROS:

WEAKAURAS:

POLL:

• Will use the Macros and WeakAuras (cool setup). :+1:
  • Will only use the Macros.
  • Will only use the WeakAuras.
  • Will not use this at all (setup is too complicated). :-1:

0 voters

Id like to know what UI that is

With this many macro’s…i see no point…may as well just play without them.

Macros that work well make paying attention to mechanics easyer for those that have trouble with it . Its not for everyone. Currently the Chi builder is nice . I select spenders at my liesure but the builder works well .

The UI is LUIv3.

You’re right, this is not a simple one-button solution that appeals to everyone; thus, the verbiage in the title: “advanced”.

The idea behind the multi-button solution is to give players more control over the spells, while allowing them to find that sweet spot that generates higher DPS output. It’s a bit of a balancing act I suppose.

Agreed, failing to mechanics happens less often when macros are used to automate routine cast sequences. Coupled with a HUD that places useful information together in one place near the center of the screen, creates a unique and powerful combination. You’re right, it’s not for everyone. It merely provides another alternative.

Nice Job on the Video

Thanks, hopefully it helps tie everything together.

Awsome setup. Would like to ask you a favour if you can make 3 other macros for Elemental shaman, Frost DK and a warrior. I love this setup. Thank you for sharing. :slightly_smiling_face:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Featured Streamer - Lutechi - The Lazy Guy (Reruns) Live @ 10PM EST