Windwalker Monk (BfA v8.3) - Any Talent Combintation *ADVANCED*

Hey Everybody,

I invite you to checkout the short video I put together, and use any of the macros and weakauras provided. Please let me know what you think of this setup by casting your vote below.

Cheers! :beers:

VIDEO:

GSE MACROS:

WEAKAURAS:

POLL:

• Will use the Macros and WeakAuras (cool setup). :+1:
  • Will only use the Macros.
  • Will only use the WeakAuras.
  • Will not use this at all (setup is too complicated). :-1:

0 voters

1 Like

Id like to know what UI that is

1 Like

With this many macro’s…i see no point…may as well just play without them.

Macros that work well make paying attention to mechanics easyer for those that have trouble with it . Its not for everyone. Currently the Chi builder is nice . I select spenders at my liesure but the builder works well .

1 Like

The UI is LUIv3.

DPS rotation utilizes 2 or 3 macros at most, but you’re right: this is not a simple one-button solution that appeals to everyone; thus, the verbiage in the title: “advanced”.

The idea behind the multi-button solution is to give players more control over the spells, while allowing them to find that sweet spot that generates higher DPS output. It’s a bit of a balancing act I suppose.

Agreed, failing to mechanics happens less often when macros are used to automate routine cast sequences. Coupled with a HUD that places useful information together in one place near the center of the screen, creates a unique and powerful combination. You’re right, it’s not for everyone. It merely provides another alternative.

Nice Job on the Video

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully it helps tie everything together.

Awsome setup. Would like to ask you a favour if you can make 3 other macros for Elemental shaman, Frost DK and a warrior. I love this setup. Thank you for sharing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

worst macro… 7x macro … does not work lol :-1:

Haha, let’s entertain the troll… :clown_face:

There’s really only a BUILD and SPEND macro, plus maybe a Blackout Kick / Spinning Crane Kick macro to complete the rotation. The other macros are tuned for those players who are interested in seeing how everything interacts with the WeakAura HUD. If all you’re interested in is the DPS macros, then you’re looking at 2 (maybe 3) macros at most.

Having said that, you are the first person to mention that the macros don’t work. If this statement is true, maybe you could elaborate.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am hoping to get a Frost DK set out soon, and possibly something for a Warrior after that. An Ele Shaman set will be a while out still, as I do not play Shaman (yet).

How is this macro working in 8.3, it looks very impressive and professional

1 Like

Thank you for the positive feedback. I haven’t played my Monk in over two months, but it was working as expected the last time I played.

Very nice to have a different look to this Marco world. Would you be willing to make your UI Available for other to download and use very clean and great look IMO.

Would also like to see what you can do for the Demon Hunter builds.

Cheer! Great Job

1 Like

do you run AHK or keypress spammer?

it not you need one
you can also keep tapping that key to run it manually