Windwalker Monk OBM 5.2

Here’s the macro I’m using, but again I point out I’m using a Logitech G15 keyboard that presses my button every 13ms. I don’t know how well it works on standard button presses. My monk is not 80, so I don’t have Rising Sun Kick in the macro and you can change Chi Burst to Chi Wave.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,6,Touch of Karma

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Chi Burst

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Jab

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Expel Harm

/cast Touch of Death

/cast [combat]Fortifying Brew

/cast [combat]Energizing Brew

/startattack

From my testing Touch of Karma doesn’t work

Are you using Macro Toolkit? If so is the name in purple text? If not try deleting it and typing it in manually. Sometimes when you copy things from the forum it doesn’t fire correctly. I had the same trouble with Tiger’s Fury in the Feral macro.

Also, I use a G15 keyboard. It presses my buttons faster than humanly possible.

This is my macro that I’ve updated since obtaining Rising Sun Kick…

/castsequence reset=target Disable, null

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Touch of Death

/cast Rising Sun Kick

/cast [combat]Fortifying Brew

/startattack

Just curious isn’t this considered bannable because your automating the script? I have a Razer DeathStalker which I can make programmable keys like your G15.

From posts I’ve been reading some will say as long as it casts your normal in game macro than your fine. But I’ve heard that Blizzard has access to these tools that are on your system.

I know with my Warlock and Hunter macros I make them so that I can push the button and not automate it, this one though seems like you have to automate / program to work.

Hello Michael, I believe as long you do not leave your chair and the game unattended is all good.

In the other hand if the player uses a program to automate everything leaving the game unattended, especially actions like movement and looting then is considered a bot and is bannable by Blizzard.

Hi Luis,

Long time no see :slight_smile: Now here’s a question my keyboard has a macro option. I’m going to take a lucky guess that one is considered bannable.

• Toggle Yes / No option. Yes makes the macro run, No doesn’t.

• Mash the key / hold the key to work

I’m guessing the first one is bannable, where as the second isn’t. All it’s doing is reading the macro provided.

touch of karma, for me, does not work in this macro

Yea normally it doesn’t work, through the program keyboard it does

As long as your keyboard is only doing a single button press you’re ok. As long as you’re at your keyboard and it’s not doing multiple functions. Which mine is not. It’s just pressing my one button for me. Under Blizzard’s rules it’s not a bannable offense.

After getting my Monk close to 90 theres a few thing we need to change.

– Replace Touch of Karma with Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger (T90 Talent)
– Remove Expel Harm from the castsequence and just put it in the cast area. Replace this with Rising Sun Kick.
– Remove Fortifying Brew and replace with Tigereye Brew

Here is what I have. I’m going to play around with some stuff this week to see if I can get Tiger Palm and Blackout Kick to off more often (Similar to my Surv LnL strategy)

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,6,Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick
/cast [combat]Expel Harm
/cast [combat]Tigereye Brew
/startattack

The macro u suggested Works nice. Better dps than my last, but i cant get to use Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger, it is White in the macro-frame and is not being used. Any idea about why? :slight_smile: And keep up the very good Work. It was so nice to find this place :slight_smile:

If the spell is white it’s because you don’t have it or it’s mispelled. Just delete the part of it, and shift click it from your spell book and it will work fine

Hmm i have the talent and ive also tried shift-clicking it in. Ive also triede to write the macro instead of copying it, but nothing seems to Work. All the “2” in the sequence is White along with the Xuen part… Hope u understand me :slight_smile:

That might be a blizzard bug then. Let me look into it later in the week.

So I did some testing, and yes Xuen does not work in a macro. I’m looking to see why, from my quick research I have found that it can only go into a /cast and not a /castsequence. I’m going to be updating my macro in a bit, as I think I figured out something on why it feels a little clunky.

Here is my latest one, I haven’t tested it yet. I’ll test it later this weekend when I get a chance.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick
/cast [combat]Tigereye Brew
/startattack

Ok that didn’t work. Back to the drawing board.

[quote quote=6522]Here is my latest one, I haven’t tested it yet. I’ll test it later this weekend when I get a chance.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,6,Touch of Karma<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Touch of Death<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Jab<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Expel Harm<br>
/cast [combat]Tigereye Brew<br>
/cast [combat]Energizing Brew<br>
/startattack
[/quote]

Your Problems is with the first line, With that macro set up it does not register the 6th line so /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,6,Touch of Karma will never fire you have to keep it at 5 lines.

#showtooltip Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence [mod:alt]Tigereye Brew;reset=0.9 1,2,3,4,5,Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,!Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence reset=0.6 1,2,3,Blackout Kick
/castsequence reset=0.6 1,2,Expel Harm
/castsequence reset=0.2 1,Touch of Death
/castsequence reset=5 Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,Chi Wave
/use [combat]Energizing Brew

This is my wind walker macro ilevel 470 and i do about 48kdps on single targets, i use my RAZOR SYNAPSE u macro a key push and set the delay for 0.19 presses a second. For Tigereye Brew just tap the Alt button and it will fire as it’s on no cooldown it wont lock up the macro. And Tiger palm buff may fall off every so often but it auto refreshes.

This is the easiest setup i have all the others didnt fire to will which i feel is a button spamming problem thats why i use the macros from my mouse/g19 keyboard to eliminate that issue.

None of these macros are against the TOS but they are cheating loool!..