Windwalker

I cant seem to get FISTS of FURY to complete its full channel. If anyone knows how to make this happen I will be able to continue tweeking this macro.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [nochanneling] Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling] Fists of Fury
/startattack
/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableSFX”,“0”)
/cast Tigereye Brew
/cast Dampen Harm
/use 13
/use 14
/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableSFX”,“1”)
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

thers a issue with all macros having more than one cast sequence now adays

#showtooltip
/castsequence [nochanneling] Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Jab,Jab,Fist of Fury
/cast Tigereye Brew
/cast Dampen Harm
/use 13
/use 14

just altered the above macro haven’t tested it but fist of fury should work.

Nochanneling will break unless you have it for your trinkets and other casts as well, and you may run into a character limit that way. What I do is use two macros for numbers 3 and 4, feels comfortable, with nochanneling and just spam them. You can fit just about everything you need in two spammable macros other than long cooldowns for another macro. You could also do 3 if needed, for 2, 3 and 4.

So you would need something like:

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=* ,Fists of Fury,

/cast [nochanneling]Tigereye Brew

/cast [nochanneling]Dampen Harm

/use [nochanneling]13

/use [nochanneling]14

I’ve altered my above rotation a bit after 3 hours of raiding in the Vaults. What I found was that Fists of Fury is rather worthless on any fight where you cant keep your feet planted…which is almost all raid fights at this point. If you can just stand in one place and beat a mob down, dont even bother with FOF. Blackout kick is now our friend as I am getting much better damage with it when I use it each time it is up and especially when it is on proc. Make sure to hit your Tigereye Brew when its stacks hit 10.

#showtooltip
/castsequence Jab, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Jab, Blackout Kick, Jab, Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick
/startattack
/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableSFX”,“0”)
/cast Energizing Brew
/use 13
/use 14
/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableSFX”,“1”)

The DPS im getting out of this macro is still on the low end. I believe I may be missing something. If anyone sees what I can add or do differently make sure to post. Other than that it is a very viable raid macro.

Al: You’re missing Fists of Fury

This is my current lvl 69 macro
/castsequence reset=target Jab, Rising Sun Kick, Jab, Blackout Kick, Jab, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm
/cast Touch of Death
/cast Grapple Weapon
/cast Lifeblood(Rank 5)
/cast Energizing Brew
/startattack

You may want to remove lifeblood if your not a flower picker.

I had a thought of getting the flying dragon kick glyph (makes you hit the ground with a boom when you make contact with a mob) and wiring it into the macro …this may be problematic and needs to be tested but it WOULD add dps (if it didn’t shoot you across room if your aimed funky…depends on how the glyph works in the digital world)

Also it may be a good thing to wire your +dps drink (cant think of the name offhand) into it on a timer basis 120 sec or however long it actually takes to reach 10 on a test dummy

just odd thoughts to help the dps of the thing i had wile grinding out 70 this morning.

If you watch the ptr changes over on mmo champion an upcoming interesting one for us is

Tiger Palm no longer stacks the armor ignore buff, just applies 30% initially.

IF this goes live ill take my last tigerpalm and change it to a spinning fire lotus, because at 72 it hits for nearly as much as a rising sun kick when it crits.

I made the following changes to Sine’s macro

/castsequence reset=target Jab, Jab, Blackout Kick, Jab, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm
/cast Rising Sun Kick
/cast Touch of Death
/cast Grapple Weapon
/cast Lifeblood(Rank 5)
/cast Energizing Brew
/startattack

I had to take RSK out of the first macro as it got really buggy when you were switching targets because it’s on a CD. With the changes I made it works, now we just need to get the Tiger Brew in it.

Here is what I am using, ilvl 366, and I use the same gear for WW as i do for BM.

I am getting consistant 40k dps with bursts of 50k, I keep Chi Wave out of it to use situation specific. The only thing i cant get in is Tigereye Brew, no mater where I put it, it will not stack to 10.

Single target:

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=target Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Rising Sun Kick
/cast Expel Harm
/cast Touch of Death
/cast Grapple Weapon
/cast Energizing Brew
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

AOE:

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=target Spinning Crane Kick,Rising Sun Kick,Spinning Crane Kick
/cast Chi Wave
/cast Energizing Brew
/cast Grapple Weapon
/cast Touch of Death
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

DPS

Recount` item lvl 184 lvl 80 (the item lvls a tad low because i’m in full Boa’s and those are lvl 1)

White Damage only:2580 (who knew half our damage was white?)

the Lynch macro: 4783 dps (ran 4 min 3 times one time the RSK was going off and it raised the dps about 2k, but ran several unofficial runs to see if i could get it to go off again but never could.

The Harrison macro:6654 Dps never could get /cast Expel Harm to go off i’m thinking that its possible that if i’m spamming fast the macro gets energy starved and is prioritizing the jabs.

The’Kitsune/Blackadder (for some reason this site no longer calls me blackadder) macro: 6931

I didn’t get the highs or the lows that i saw on the harrison macro (less bursty) so the harrison may be better for pvp

speaking of pvp adding a

/castsequence [mod]Roll;reset=target Disable,null

line to the top will auto disable (our hamstring/crippling poison) but now you cant see if the macro is locking (you can only see the question mark) OR if you add a /cast Disable line under the touch of death lowers the dps by about 600 but NAIL’S that opponent to the ground.

all tests were done on lvl 1 target dummies (in baby scarlet cathedral) with only legacy of the emperor and the alchemists flask on (no tigers eye brews were used as those are only an increase in dps not for testing flat line.

P.S. Both the lvl 80 blue quest polearm and lvl 80 claws were tested but dps between them was negligible.

P.P.S. I should have tested naked and buffless with only weapons on for true numbers but my bags were full from running scarlet.

Using this macro now at 90 and in raids. Doing pretty good numbers wise but still middle of the dps charts. Monks just cant stand with fire mages and locks at this time in the game but we still bring a lot to the table.

#showtooltip
/castsequence Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Tigereye Brew
/startattack
/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableSFX”,”0″)
/cast Energizing Brew
/use 13
/use 14
/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableSFX”,”1″)

To be honest if your guildies are at the same item lvl as you then you WILL be middle of the pack

Soooo what is everyone using since Superdupermacro seems to be broken

Hello Dean, I believe the addon still works, just make sure out of date addons is marked on inside addont options in your character’s screen.

Yeah SDM is broken cant see the macros that it makes sigh that blows hehe e

Hello again Dean, I have been using SuperDuperMacro for a few days and it is working. Maybe there is something else on your end breaking it. Also make sure you have the latest version of it.

Here is a my macro I made for 5.1, now you can not have (or at least I am not sure how you can do it) expel harm and rise sun kick in the same macro, therefore, you have to have one of them in the sequence, I seem to be doing about 40-55k with this, and have fist of fury on the hot bar, along with grapple weapon and some others, if you can improve on this, that would be wonderful, but here is my shot into the monk windwalker.

/targetenemy [noharm]

/castsequence reset=target Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Blackout Kick

/cast Expel Harm

/cast Lifeblood

/cast Energizing Brew

/use 13

/use 14

/startattack