WindWalker

Hey guys,

Has anyone come up with a decent raiding macro yet for windwalker?
I’ve tried to mess around but to no avail.

Oh Moon btw, your hunter survival macro is spot on, i top ToT without many issues with it…

Ps. I don’t have a macro program to press my buttons extremely fast so if a macro without the need for that could be done would be cool or let me know the best program for it?

Might as well share the one I’ve been using. Like I’ve said before, WW is one of the few classes that can actually have a straight castsequence to handle its rotation. The things you’ll need: 1) two buttons to manage the free BoK and TPs, 2)a [mod:whatever] on one of those for jab in case you mismanage and need a chi, 3) the ability to be the best, lol…

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0, Chi Wave
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=7/alt Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Fists of Fury,Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Tiger Palm,Spinning Fire Blossom,Tigereye Brew
/use [nochanneling] Energizing Brew
/cast [nochanneling] Chi Wave

Enjoy

PS: Macro timing will be fluid without delays or overenergy so long as you’re regen sits at around 12.75-12.9/sec.

yo im in 5.4.7 no lock ups 60% pvp gear working on pve still no lock ups i pull around 90 to 110k on a dummy not so good but mainly pvp gear nice job

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=7/alt Jab <— whats this it dont work

Someone asked for me to post the one im using

/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip jab
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,!fists of fury
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,chi wave
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,rising sun kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,!rising sun kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=8 Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick, blackout kick,tiger palm,blackout kick, blackout kick
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/use !Rising Sun Kick
/use [combat]10
/use [combat]13
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() 
/run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx);

This is a slightly modified version of onhir’s macro from the previous thread