WIP Prot spec - 5/5/51 build

Be aware, This is not perfect but function is pretty good, I had to remove the charge contain in GSE instead separately macro using Blizzard /macro create Warbringer macro.

I followed the Wowhead Prot Warr Deep Wounds (Standard) Talent build recommend for 80lvl

70lvl Talent Build: https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/talent-calc/warrior/05-302-053351225000012521030113321

AoE: manual click Cleave, Thunder Clap, Demoralizing Shout (I am working on modifier keybind)

Major Glyphs: Glyph of Blocking, Glyph of Vigilance and Glyph of Devastate
Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Thunder Clap, Glyph of Charge, Glyph of Command

Warbringer macro using Blizzard’s /macro and I use Action Button 3 assigned to my Logitech g502 button. Whatever you like put anywhere action button and set up keybind link to the Warbringer macro.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [harm] reset=15 Charge, Intercept, Charge; [help] Intervene;

Key repeat speed: 250ms on my Logitech g502 gaming mouse.

d4ZQdaqyP(krXBrOTHapJKMjrLLrkZwvz(evDtLk(LQQVHG6FcLDkQ9sTBb7xr)KO0FjIghIsdebPHQkmyadxchusoTsogqNdrvluPyPcvlwsTCv8qjYtr9yrwNsLmrvQMkHjRu10HUOsPRseCzqxNeTrev2krYMjsTDIqFerXSiHPPk67kvQNRWNrqmAvkdtiNuL4UiY1KOoVQ0Tjv)gPxRsAdAHZGMFexwHKYufpUKITSWznlml6pyahMJPiMIykIPiMIykIzUsjEJEmlHW1aD3HjqLs8g9yMm8wPGNXIgCwfmQS5TbPPNeSevVOXUE9TWxVXSC9aLqX(gH7nRfPPfrEqnn1NrQQMfYwYz1ONrrM3Pth6WcNbTWSu9z11FWHfMFqhOfodA(h7dHaryaQ)obigO36JojI7H9EsoRz(p1dCcqmq1P7vmbgyhsWDb(RQycKO61nsAcChknmmwseobySdjOZQM)hyFWgXoD1OrZvjCrddlCg0cNbnpLFk)d6aNYpL3znZ)PEGtaIjQEDJKMaAeqwc7SQ5)upWjaXevVUrstaTYeu2S4TaAUkHlAWOZAw4mOfodA(p1dCcqmr1RBK0eqnsTmbMfVfqZvjCrdgDwZcNbn)N6bobiMO61nsAcOgPwMWMfVfqZvjCrdgDw1cNbn)N6bobiMO61nsAc8KaYtaznlElGMRs4Igm68tlCg08FQh4eGyIQx3iPjGAuKMMzXBb0Cvcx0GrZXHfWgDwZS4TaAwokTWmJWcYPmKWfny(Xzrpl81OrZxc1kxFOu9z11FWHfMlr1RB0BmloRWvic6nMfNv4ke18gJgnAMlGPl3Dg0SmW(ALYtpSWO5DGyFVX2cZI(dgWHzzonEBcusUkMVuYCLs8g9ywULo2NEmiuY1WZ3k0MjdVvk4zSObNvbJkBENoOS)Ueq4rIWaUObVXCU1HMFexwHKYufpUKITSW8DO0TYp0zqZCbmD5UZGMfYwYz1ONrrM3gKMEsWsu9Ig7613cF9gJgnAd

eyh love this macro, when you say not perfect, what do you have in mind?

Macro has stopped working, any help to get it working would be great.
Sorry, but its working again. I deleted it and imported it back in and its working ?

I haven’t play WotlK Prot warr, been play on SoD 1 and now SoD 2. However I’ll check it out tonight.

Thank you chrootz your the best

@bruce-pilkington

I tested, all working just fine and smooth silk for an hour today. Can you explain why it doesn’t work for you? Have you update all addons include GSE using curseforge client??

All I can tell you is I started a dudgeon and noticed if wasn’t working, than tested it after I finished the run and it still wasn’t working. But as I said in my first post ,

thank you looking into it, sorry for wasting your time, but I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to help. :slight_smile:
Oh, and love the macro!!

@bruce-pilkington

No problem at all, let me know if any problem, I can look into and test more.