working Blood macro imported to 2.0

Here is what I am currently running with, and appears to work fine. Any suggestions to help perfect it are appreciated. Thanks!

Sequences['blood'] = {
  SpecID = 250,
  Author = "ME",
  Talents = "2,1,1,2,?,3,3",
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress = {
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon",
        "/cast [combat] Vampiric Blood"
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      '/cast !Death Strike',
      '/cast Marrowrend',
      '/cast !Blood Boil',
      '/cast !Heart Strike',
      '/cast [@player] Death and Decay',
      '/cast [@player] Death and Decay',
      '/castsequence Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Death Strike',
      '/castsequence Blood Boil, Heart Strike, Heart Strike',
      '/castsequence Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blood Boil, Heart Strike',
      KeyRelease = {

Nice looks virtually identical to mine :stuck_out_tongue: just with some redundant functions that may inhibit performance.
as in you don’t need the ! marks and the /start attack is not needed as before it gets to that part in the macro it will most likely marrowstrike first. not much else to improve performance wise off the top of my head

I am 99% sure now that I look back at your thread that I did get this from you, but modified some for my needs. I honestly completely forgot where I got the information or thought I pulled it from sample or high performance macros.

its all good man a lot of the authors collaborate a lot, I know Enmity and I bounce ideas of each other with out macros