WOTLK 1 Button Macro Revivals Working Beta Version

The GOOD
Macro is 1 button.
Keeps Insect Swarm and MF Dot on target
Efficiently uses Eclipse Procs before they expire.

The Bad
I do not understand GSE 3 very well so there may be a more efficient way to doing this macro and taking advantage of the new options.

d0d6caqyL(lizBiXZeOzcIopsA2i60QQBcs9lqX3uq)dPStr2l1UfA)s1pvLQHbPFd0avGAOqPAWsz4qXbHQBRcoMkDobSqq1sHszXq0Yv0dvfpL4XaEUOMiO0ur1KrPA6KUieUki0LLCDuSrviTvKQnJsz7Qq8rvj9vvP8zuIVJsAKkqoUcy0kuJtfDsfY0GsUMQe3demlbTmeETku7R5oDTahbhhQHOqbhhs80dcNim3cFjROMTqlKwiTqAH0cPfsZcoJogCAbIXJJGSg7nCgDm40YRcc61m)bJof8IIAbrKnWjq9aEaZQlYp5xPA4w4V)4uquSqrTa5MviIH9vl2TqGsqGEsqCXIaRBal035FrswzZTAb6fycMn3PR5wOVZ)IKSYMBjvSsFNNNM701c0u7TuXAVrFN)fjzz1QfCa9dgZM701CNUwGbyZAUgGPIavV1BZkxke0DYsP9wVnCiAyVfzijTWPIPSGdOFWOvNim3PRfya2SMRbyQiq1B92SYLcbDNSukmaGhqUAV1BeucCEg2BedrVbd7nckboFjS3iOe4KIfovmLfCa9dgT6uqZD6AbgGnR5AaMkcu9gbLaNVe2BeucCsXcNkMYcoG(bJwTAzuejZNuPVZ)IKSYMBzq1YUHB1QvlcMcyeSoDVwER2JXzMB2CRwGU0f2vxZTWxYkQzlVnxDCV9ajUiJESGZOJbNwokdJsLLXvn4hYnN)a9g25yR3WwTKh6nclVkiOxZ8hm6uWlkQfO3iZsokQ18ivu)Grd3cSfBldP601cIiBGtG6b8aMvxKFYVs1WTiykGrW609AH)(JtbrXcf1sApuwGJGJd1quOGJdjE6bHvRwTba

BETA_70_BALANCE

Talents: Wrath CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.00-1.

It seems to alternate between wrath and starfire without taking eclipse into account. Is there a way to make it dependent on it? I’m brand new to GSE and not sure how to modify it to do this, is there a help guide on making your own macros?

Sadly there is not.
That would be considered a bot and blizzard would take action if they found it.

The best I could achieve was to alternate, therefore I got the benefit by simple rotation of the two spells.

The other factor is haste - you would really need to adjust the number of casts to your current haste level… I use a test dummy to make sure I get the full use of Eclipse and dont clip it by casting say a Starfire when the Wrath eclipse is almost up. once I get raid gear I will rewrite and make it a bit more elegant.

you really dont even need MF, i use it zero percent in dungeons, because of the set piece being IS 10 percent more damage. Mana burn imo