/cast [nochanneling,combat] Demon Spikes
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Immolation Aura
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Sinful Brand
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Shear
/cast [nochanneling,@player,combat] Sigil of Flame
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Throw Glaive
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Shear
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Demon Spikes

What part is not working? looks like you have a macro there, just put it in GSE name it and save it, then create Icon and put it in your bars for use

i dont know, after felblade goes off, i get nothing but auto attack

It’s probably because Felblade activates the GCD and its getting stuck trying to run Felblade over and over again. Move it down to the sequence area and also add it to the Key Release so it gets a second chance if something else it tries in the sequence is on cooldown.

1 Like

Phil-f is exactly right, you need to remove the line i bolded above. The addon is just going to try and cast only that spell and nothing else. If you want that spell to be used more often you can change the priority in your sequence section or you can add it to the other sections like key release, pre macro or if you have a loop limit set post macro.

Below I made a quick Macro that you were looking for and changed a few things such as modifier that I dont think you needed such as channeling (what are you supposed to be channeling this whole time) and some combat tags because you wont use them anyways unless you have a target. I left some in that I believe the DH would use without a target or combat though. Also mind you I dont play a DH really so there might be some discrepancies. Let me know if you have anything else.

d4tWcaqmi9svHEliETsQonPAMispgvZwrphPBQQ0Va13uv1SusQDsYEL2nq7xKFIcggk53kmqsPmusjdwOHJIoOQKEgu1HPCCLewOGAPOqlgqlxPEOQOEkvldI1HOmrvftvGjJW0jUiP4QKs1Lv56G0gfKTIOAZQQSDLK8rvbFvjrFwjf3fGrQKsJtjgnI42IQtQkX0GY1eLZJsDovP2gu5VQICrBqvO1)WadH1Wyqw2tKRr9Gg1ZAE6ZARcPb1dS5bk061FfQqYyxV(dUgYVnvFawfcoS)1)AGqT5lGYTx1bk6dWgUoJNrWa4KDdx)RX3dYVnvFasBqvOnOk06WCJkPyOBcCAexvi1H5gvsr8yylzVRcFDyUrLuecFKd0eaPiEmSfC4QcRom3OskcHpYbAcGuejB5ncRQYQdZnQKIUo4pOZum82ajQcxDyUrLueI2yon23E18roqtaKIiSWYEJRQ)1H5gvsr0Lmue81jDmysQEUUuhT(JhBgV5z0RbvHwhMBujfdDtGtJ4Qu3LJziOGCrFaw3Vva9afDBw)XJTw7JsBqvO1HfBVMtoWlNDkcbCqITZbaH4mcavHuhMBujfHKpiiJl7jGueb7pwgwv4RdZnQKIqYheKrjr)NaifXJHTGdPkS6WCJkPiK8bbz2uaKI4XWwW9VsDT23xJVhnOk06WCJkPyOBcCAexL6AnOYxJVhnOk06WCJkPyOBcCAexvi1HPITfteJVELkvQ)5(zqNsvO1x5zR)k0TrBqL6Aa)n2875rottmG6tDHDdx3zE8x(uv2cADsnQODMeMCe1ryHGYcH1c6BewzlvQ0c

i have [nochanneling] because i didnt want anything interupting my fel devastation if i was using it

thank you very much, ill go try this right now

Oh ok, yeah like i said I never play DH so if you need to you can always add it back in. I hope i works like you wanted.