Would love to see people create classic Shaman macros!

I’m an aspiring resto shaman coming to play classic. I have never played shaman and definitely never played a healer as my primary spec I’ve always been the go to tank. Trying something new to keep my entertainment high. I was wondering if i could entice people to create some new macros. That’d be awesome to see what people make.

Alots of people viewing , but no one is wirting something of trying to do a macro …

Cast Healing Wave on target:

#showtooltip Healing Wave
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Healing Wave

This is the one i use for healing.
Will heal the one you mouse over. if not it will heal whomever you targeted by clicking on them. and last if noone is targeted it wil heal yourself.
Will also shift out of ghostwolf.

#showtooltip Lesser Healing Wave
/Cancelaura Ghost wolf
/use [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player] Lesser Healing Wave

This one i use for quick getting out of ghostwolf and dot target for meelee attack.
Will ofc work for whatever spell you want to cast

#showtooltip Flame Shock
/Cancelaura Ghost wolf
/startattack
/Cast Flame Shock

1 Like

Is there a way to write a macro to cast two or three totems?

For example, if I wanted to cast Stoneskin Totem and Searing totem with one button?

This should do the trick :slight_smile:

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=2 Searing Totem, Stoneskin Totem

looking for a macro to buff up lightning shield & Flame tounge weapon. ?

I’m using the following macros in Classic WoW. Still low level 10 right now so this will change as I level up.

M1 Buff Macro
#showtooltip
/cast [nomod]Lightning Shield; [mod:alt]Flametongue Weapon

M2 DPS
#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=combat Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt

M3 Healing Macro
#showtooltip [nomod]Healing Wave(Rank 1);[mod:alt]Healing Wave(Rank 2)
/cast [nomod,@mouseover,help,nodead]Healing Wave(Rank 1);[mod:alt,@mouseover,help,nodead]Healing Wave(Rank 2)

your macro doesnt work … is it for classic ??

well its doesnt clear the situation that the macro slinder write isnt working :slight_smile:

I will look in to it.
Works fine for me.
As the reset is set at 2 you have to click twice within 2 sec for it to cast second totem

I copied what i wrote here an put in the macro box.
works fine.
removed the reset, and still works great.

don’t know how else I can do to help.