WoW 6.0 Macro Guide /w video

For those of you stricken by the lost of scripted macro’s, ive found a way around it (for the most part)

It may not work for everyone as it depends on your class and what abilities you all have to use, but for my resto druid (shown in the video) and my destro lock, i got them to work using the method in my video.

The key is to have abilities in order of rotation, have your procs in the middle somewhere and your casted abilities at the end.

You can also have one ability on a separate cast sequence line in the macro too. For my destro lock i have conflagrate by itself on the separate cast sequence line so it fires it when available)

If you have two procs, you can cheat by putting one in your main castsequence line and one on the separate line. I tried doing multiple separate cast sequence lines and it didnt work with reliability.

Here is a video showing what i did with my resto druid.

Thanks for the post and video.

I thought this could work, but hadn’t bothered to put on my math hat, and line up the abilities with their cooldowns.

I guess it’s worth it =)

[quote quote=16545]Thanks for the post and video.

I thought this could work, but hadn’t bothered to put on my math hat, and line up the abilities with their cooldowns.

I guess it’s worth it =)
[/quote]

thats why i make these videos, to show that its not as difficult as it may seem :stuck_out_tongue:

I do have an updated level 90 raid heal macro in the druid subforum. Its a video also showing how to make and use the bar swap macros, etc etc… pretty much a full guide for resto druid with that macro.