WTB MM Macro

Willing to paypal for the highest damage output macro for MM hunter. Have tried a bunch of the ones listed and they all have their pro’s/con’s and curious if maybe $10USD (small, I know :)) would clean up some of the issues they have. Any takers?

Hi Frog,

While your intentions are noted, users use this site like me because of a number of reason to enhance their game play or just to be able to play the game. I would not like to see this site turned into a pay site or banned etc. Its just a test the macro yourself from what others post and make changes to suit your style. My current macro below, modified from others who posted on this site… Hope it helps.

Sequences['MM'] = {
author='TM',
specID=254,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3113111',
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast Trueshot
]],
'/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows',
'/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders',
'/cast [nochanneling] !Marked Shot',
'/cast [nochanneling] Windburst',
'/cast [nochanneling] !Aimed Shot',
'/cast [nochanneling] !Marked Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/Use [combat] 13
/Use [combat] 14
/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet
/use Potion of Prolonged Power
]],
}

Why use a pet over lone wolf

[quote quote=38385]Why use a pet over lone wolf
[/quote]

Per Azortharion at Icy Veins: Using Lone Wolf at all times simply provides the most damage and requires no management. It also improves target switching capability by removing the pet, putting more of the total damage in the hands of the hunter.

But considering the amount of moving needed in some fights, e.g Odyn, I wonder how true that is in general.

Even on fights such as Odyn, a MM can place himself to allow for minimal movement, thus allowing for good dps.