WW 5.4.2

WW 5.4.2

Greetings fellow monks!
Im back with best macros for ww monk in 5.4.2…im the first who bring that here, so i hope you;ll really love them…so…
SINGLE TARGET

#showtooltip jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Expel Harm
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Chi Wave
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,Touch of Karma
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,Touch of Death
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Disable,Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick
/cast Tyrannical Gladiator's Ironskin Gloves
/cast Spear Hand Strike
/cast Tigereye Brew
/cast [combat]Fortifying Brew
/cast Grapple Weapon
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

AOE

#showtooltip Leg Sweep
/startattack
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,Rushing Jade Wind
/castsequence reset=0 0,Leg Sweep

I hope you’ll test them fast and i hope also you’ll gonna love them

They work like a charm…ofc Disable is there for pvp but it can be replaced with a blackout kick added at the end of the line, for more dps and dumping available chi.
Merry Christmas everyone…i wait yout thoughts about these 2 new and improved macros.For me, they make me almost every bg to be top 1-5 killing blows and dmg done, also survivability is optimal with that rotation, i usually deal with 2-3 players, warriors and dk’s are not sucha big deal also…:))))
For pvp’ers, my spec is

So, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year mates!

Kraumaga I appreciate you posting all of these ww monk macros. Some is off a bit. For example you wouldn’t want to put touch of karma on a guy you just disarmed and silenced. Your other macro has
/cast flag
Which doesn’t cap or return flags at all.

Never put your CC’s or escapes in a dps rotation macro.

Many would pick up on these issues but some may not and use your macros. I pull 100k dps with yours and 180K with this one in half conquest.

/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip jab
/castsequence reset=1 disable, null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0, expel harm
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0, chi wave, tigereye brew
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,rising sun kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,!rising sun kick
/castsequence reset=8 Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick, blackout kick,tiger palm,blackout kick, blackout kick
/use !Rising Sun Kick
/use [combat]13
/use [combat] 10
/cast [combat] invoke xuen, the white tiger
/cast [combat] chi brew
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() 
/run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx);

The /use 10 is for your gloves.

Again appreciate the help and merry christmas to you too!

As a side note I use a repeat macro so if you pull your finger off the button for a sec it will cast disable again which will root. I wouldn’t recommend spamming the macro manually. Use a gaming keyboard or mouse with repeat macros.

Marc, thanks for reading my post first of all and second…mate, i think you didnt understand my post entirely…my rotation is used all day long in pvp, im not doing at all pve from middle of firelands.
I use it in every bg where i go and how i said, first of all, it gives you a good survivability, good dps, and also make me be almost in every bg top 1-5 killling blows my friend.
Never put your CC’s or escapes in a dps rotation macro.
,Many would pick up on these issues but some may not and use your macros. I pull 100k dps with yours and 180K with this one in half conquest.’’…right…im not doing pve anymore…and second…i need disable for pvp like air and it works awesome for me and it help me …hmmm, priceless…
Ive tested your macro…it doesnt have in his rotation Touch of Death which in pvp is usable when you have 4 pieces from set, check my armory and see it yourself what it says at 4 pieces from set.
touch of Death is very helpfull also in bgs, despite of specific glyph which increase the time to 3,5 minutes.
Also, for me, tested in sw at dummies, your macro didnt keep up all the time RSK, which is esential also in pvp or pve.
So, my friend, the macro for aoe, cc’s, arent usable all the time, is just situational, but yes…almost all the time i spam the aoe to have around me RJW, which is kinda a curse for other players like the talent of dk’s…i dont remeber the name now,sorry…RJW also is aweosome for detecting rogues…thats why, also, in my rotation, chi wave is first in that order, because when i feel a rogue or a feral druid around me sneaking, i use once the macro, and the sparks fly right into rogue/feral which is very helpfull.
Obviously, my post is for helping monks ww, especially in pvp…if yours is much much better how you said, but in pve, im really glad my friend…that means we’ve made a perfect job for both categories in this new patch, 5.4.2
Indeed, i recognize my ./flag didnt worked for me…was a last thing added before post and i didnt had a bg where to find a flag to see if it works…but the rest is excatly how i said…my above macros works like a charm for me in every single bg and make to be mostly top 1-5 killing blows.
Im glad we can build something nice here…im waiting more posts.
Kraumaga-The Bloodthirsty-Outland/Stormscale

Touch of Death never seems to fire for me. I tried several different placements. I have it in a separate key for rogues with “cheat death” and warriors with “2nd wind.” Other then that I find a player at 10% dies before Touch of Death even fires. I feel it’s a waste of a priority line. Check your logs to see if it actually is firing.

I still have to ask why you would disarm or silence someone you put touch of karma on? I put cc on mouse over macros so that I silence a caster and not a melee. Same with disarm. Wasting cc’s.

You can’t use that macro in arena at all. I see your only doing randoms. SO if it works for you that’s great.

Make sure your using chi brew as a talent if you try the macro I posted. Should be zero down time of any buffs or debuffs.

So how do you set up the repeater macros on your keyboard? I am using a G19 and have tried to set mine up that way but can’t seem to figure it out… Any help would be awesome!

Marc, what build does this need (if any)?

I use razer products with the software Razer Synapse 2.0 which lets you make a macro that repeats as fast as you want with or without delays. G19 sounds like a Logitech which I don’t know much about. I use a naga and a nostromo.

The build needs White tiger, Chi Wave, and chi brew.

However…either the update to macro toolkit or the last patch changed something in the macro. Both occurred last week for me. Things aren’t as smooth as they were and my dps has dropped by about 70K on target dummy. Same with my rogue macro. Working on tweaking it.

Eny updates or somfing on this? or a other pvp WW macro?

I’m leveling a WW and I’m currently at 56 and I love this macro. Obviously I have to take out a spell or two but it works very well with no hangups on my end. Thank you Kraumaga.

Ok first things first i love this site as a boxer and helps alot getting my macros right and all. Ive been looking over these thru all of them testing them tweaking them and when running 5 monks at once i think i have a good one. Right now my team is 68 but i can fly thru dungeons with my bm 3 ww and mw. Out in the real world i can take out any rare my level couple levels higher no sweat. It doesnt lock up or anything. I make sure all my procs flash for me then hit the appropriate buttons.

#showtooltip jab
/targetenemy [noharm][dead] 
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0, expel harm
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,chi wave
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,rising sun kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,!rising sun kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=8 Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick, blackout kick,tiger palm,blackout kick, blackout kick,Tigereye Brew
/use !Rising Sun Kick
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

is there a way to add fists of fury to the macro?

You can but i like keeping it out of rotation for interrupt reasons. Dont want to waste it before an interrupt or an aoe phase.

Kraumaga’s Marcro works pretty damn well for me. I’m gearing a new monk and have half 522 rest crafted pvp and two 550 pieces and my monk can hold his own. His macro substitutes some pew pew for self heals… There was time in arena i was down to 100k hp just to be amazed i was up to 300k in a few seconds. (just 2’s with another dps)

Put Grapple on separate bar
The cast flag is not applicable to me and doubt it works well so just remove it.
Touch of Karma definitely put on separate bar… you would hate to auto cast on a healer right before war brooooooostorms you.

Besides that it’s pretty freaking good and helped me and fellow under geared rogue get 10 wins in 18 games to cap this week. Cant wait to see how it works when fully geared.

Oh I’ve been name holding Chucknorris for 7 years. and when i finally decided to make a monk a month or so ago…he got the name… don’t be jelly lol

Why would you transmog boots on a Tauren? :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay really. I give up. I’ll buy it. How on earth do you fit these macros into an in-game macro? :confused:

I asked the same question and it’s one of the more common questions here so I know how to answer it. :slight_smile:

I had that downloaded, and put one of the macros on here in there. When I tried to “shorten” it, it didn’t shorten at all, and was still a 500+ character macro, which meant I couldn’t use it.

What you want is the “Extend” button. It will allow double the space.