WW MONK 5.4.7

WW MONK 5.4.7

Greetings fellow monks!After a 3 month break im back with a new macro for patch 5.4.7. tested all day long in pvp…
Is that what are you looking for?..)

1 button…

/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Rushing Jade Wind
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Chi Wave
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Expel Harm
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,Touch of Death
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=8 Tiger Palm,Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick
/use Prideful Gladiator's Ironskin Gloves
/cast Tigereye Brew
/cast Spear Hand Strike
/cast [combat]Fortifying Brew
/cast Grapple Weapon
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/use [combat]14
/use [combat]13
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() 
/run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx);

On my second button i keep my Leg Sweep just in case…:slight_smile:
My only problem is if somebody can bring me something new and good to dont cast so often Tigereye Brew, id like to be cast at more stacks.
In rest, i think you gonna love this macro.
Here is my spec to understand better that macro…

Kraumaga-The Blodthirsty

I was just using your macro and I can’t seem to get rushing jade wind to work in it.

I tried this macro and it works as fine as a Swiss watch – no lock ups on the dummies even switching targets multiple times. I am brand new to monk so I can’t speak to whether this is an optimal blend of dps and survival but everything fires off smooth.

If you can’t get Jade Wind to fire it may be because you didn’t pick up the talent OR you aren’t smashing the macro fast enough. Some of those “0 0 0 0 0” conditions require some fast fingers.

I currently use a Naga Mouse and wrote a macro through synapse that auto-presses the macro key every half second for as long as I hold the button down. Works like a charm.

Nice work on this macro!

i would take out and use on own terms like bad times u need with bosses and stuff

/cast Spear Hand Strike
/cast Grapple Weapon

“My only problem is if somebody can bring me something new and good to dont cast so often Tigereye Brew, id like to be cast at more stacks.”

I built off of your original work and modified it to cast tigereye brew at close to 10 stacks (sometimes more, sometimes a little less). It isn’t a perfect solution but it is about as elegant as I can make it. I highly recommend getting a gaming mouse capable of spamming this macro every half second or so when the keybind is held down. I also removed the grapple weapon line as it doesn’t seem to fire; they must have put the ability on the GCD. I also removed the spear hand strike as I prefer to handle that manually. I swapped the priority of expel harm and jab to add survivability. Either way let me know what you think. Once again this is largely Kraumaga’s macro; he developed the framework.

/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip jab
/castsequence reset=combat/2 Disable,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Rushing Jade Wind
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Chi Wave
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Expel Harm
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Touch of Death
/castsequence reset=combat Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Tigereye Brew
/cast [combat]Fortifying Brew
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() 
/run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx);