WW Monk Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - KENSHIRO TRAINED ME

can i add crane kick when proc at ST ? cause sometimes missing crane kick procs

I have been giving this macro a go, the single target works perfectly fine. The aoe macro, atleast for me has quite a bit of issues, im not sure how to change it either. From testing, the aoe macro will skip rsk and fof quite often and starts spamming spinning crane kick. It becomes a huge dps loss because whirling dragon punch will rarely get used. Any thoughts on how to fix it? I have tried changing the macro in various ways, everytime it starts spamming sck after 10 seconds.

Edit: The way im seeing it atm, i put the keybinds on a actionbar and just watch whats happeningā€¦ it goes RSK is up and ready to use it goes to SCK, FOF is ready to use it goes to SCK. Skipping those 2 means whirling dragon punch has very low uptime, which is a huge dps increase in aoe, def not sure how to go about changes. Ive tried changing my click speed, inner loop limits and putting sck on pre/post macro.

I have Spinning Crane Kick as my ctrl button modifer. When it procs I hit ctrl and it goes off.

1 Like

I use a WA for Whirling Dragon Punch to cast it instantly when up. I also have a seperate key for SCK for Dance procs. The problem in this macro is the castsequence and how castsequences are executed in WoW and therefore in GSE. If you are not in the sequence the macro expects you to be in certain situations, you will lose on dps by not casting the right action or even non at all. I monitored the behavior with the streamer plugin from details and the /gse debug to see what exactly is happening.

I pushed my dps significantly by using this macro with additional keys for

• WDP
  • SCK Dance Procs
  • BOK Procs

I do have set up simple proc WAs from the default template with shiny boarders and annoying goat noises.

It has nothing to do with your question but I deleted Xuen and SOF from the macro to fire them more controlled. I dont run this macro automatically but while actively holding down a specific mouse button so I am always in charge of it.

What are peopleā€™s dps in m+?

What is the legendary that people are using with this macro?

Any got logs or something for m+ raids?

Barnacle, would you be able to share your version of this macro? Iā€™m interested in the firing certain abilities separately, but donā€™t want to mangle the existing macro. I appreciate it.

yes until you get too maby lvl 35
What I did was a copy macro of this one and just remove the abilities that I didnā€™t have yet then it was running

Or just make a simple macro with
/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm
/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick
/cast Fists of Fury

That is the one I mostely used as leveling