WW Monk Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - KENSHIRO TRAINED ME

Hello @everyone! and good morning.

Heres the macro i made for WW monk ( performs excelent! )

First of all, remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

Talents are 2 , 2 , 2 , 2 , 3 , 1 , 2 ( Chi Wave, Chi Torpedo, Fist of the White Tiger, Good Karma, Dampen Harm, Hit Combo, Whirling Dragon Punch )

…::: SINGLE TARGET MACRO :::…

d0d9caWscvVvv8AIuxM0mjuEmIzdPdd1nPq)sv6BQOTruTtvAVk7g1(f5NGadtu)MsNwsdLizWu1WbvDqqQokiKJH0XPGfkLSuqXIjklNGhcs5Pcltv9CjMiiQPsrtMimDGlcQCvcPEgv46svBeePTseTzqsBhe0hbj(kiutJkACq0ibr8zQ0OLkZskCsiCoPORjL68Gs3vf(lHKBtiE0zUlDbeJ4giUqrm429pZfMyuLbLf)))7G(xyeteSsQcLQLlZCx6m3LU4LGlGIAOxzIM8pSL0HzwrRS7rYtZ5tK5gjpL6qEB57(x8sWfqrn0Rmrt(h2s6WmROv29i5P58jYCJKNMpD(rURJfVeCbuud9kt0K)HTKomZkALDpsEAoFIm3i5)YPnDEURZfVeCbuud9kt0K)HTKomZkALDpsEAoFIm3i5PT)0Z272EXlbxaf1qVYen5FylPdZSIwz3JKNMZNiZnsEAoFI05cXSw4fRksfS4VqkBbyeteSZCx6IxcUas(h2s6WmROv29i5PFhnZohybKOyjMSfxLi9KTOLIcMSfWuzx6KTWuOYsRG)ATqCfwyuufx0zoWcXvyLsqlLzUlDXlal4QaLvrGn5FyBhwqKJhjuSehdSWuOYsRa6ATiak8qAptavlViud9kdQy0fsjOgXeb7m3LU4LGlGK)HTKomZkALDpsEkTDUjYD)lEj4ci5FylPdZSIwz3JKN64uUJMdSaMk7(NSbgybuc4KufkvlV7xEMUaogQwbIcnRiWJbyzv0ka21AbKvOI7rb7sxa9EqNvyXIaELGaY7(L3CbcILxG4kPOmIiGMOGirdxyIacUgHomIVWiM7XOiyGkaHkdQwETgyGna

WINSINGLE

Talents: 2222312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Chi Wave, Storm, Earth, and Fire

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Whirling Dragon Punch, Rising Sun Kick, Blackout Kick, Fists of Fury, Fist of the White Tiger, Tiger Palm

Post Macro: Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger

…::: AOE / MULTI TARGET MACRO :::…

d0J(caWsIK3QIEnr0LjntGWJrA2q1HHCtkQFPkDBGQVPQStvAVk7g1(f8tvvAys8BQCAHgkrPbtvdhiDqIuhvvuogIJtHwOuYsLsTyIQLtOhQQQEQOLb45sAIQQYuPKjdfnDqxeOCvIqpJcUUkSrvv0wjk2mq02vfPpQkIVQkQ(mLACe0ivvHPPkmAPYSKcNekDoPORrropu4Usv)LiyBe4rM1UKLph7v6FbBxGzT0cHRmSUeaaaWabyP0hWoN4YLpjbtgvSgD8UackKLMr8bchldvXNQmm641APzev0jJkwJoUoRDjZAxYYxkQcRQXdLPAWFYoAhIzfpY29bpPu(ewAe8KY3daH7cS8LIQWQA8qzQg8NSJ2HywXJSDFWtkLpHLgbpHyqGjb7Ay5lfvHv14HYun4pzhTdXSIhz7(GNukFclncEIjaYNPDFS8LIQWQA8qzQg8NSJ2HywXJSDFWtkLpHLgbpGasZhF7AA5lfvHv14HYun4pzhTdXSIhz7(GNukFclncEsHy6HGLGW5aferWJWLalL1vHMrur3S2LS8LIQWG)KD0oeZkEKT7dEcGHMLhdU8hkcZjF5vPso5lBP4WjFz7iBtM8LwIrwsfcSwlLsXOTIROQoRbxkLIHSIAToRDjlFHirBfQScogb)j76qIG3FIPIWSFWLwIrwsfswRLTJSnWKVuwr1mIk6M1UKLVuufg8NSJ2HywXJSDFWtiMknfUlWYxkQcd(t2r7qmR4r2Up4jg(eyO5GltOc6ppykm64LPA8qzyeHp4Gl)tbj6ahUlzjwQJxI9kJemJn)xcptIGLwy)9Aw62sTmbvPy)Bxabnx2gfXC3YsWyq6eP6)oWbfbrYJ4rigR1GdUb

WINAOE

Talents: 2222312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Chi Wave, Storm, Earth, and Fire

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Whirling Dragon Punch, Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick, Fists of Fury, Fist of the White Tiger, Rising Sun Kick

Post Macro: Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger

RESIS LIKE THE WIND MACRO

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=90 Touch of Karma, Fortifying Brew, Dampen Harm
/cast Vivify

NEXT MAGE MACROS! <3

2 Likes

Great macro, used it with “Inner Strength” talent and both it and Hit Combo never fell off! Seems to be working great! thanks for your hard work on all the 9.0+ macros!

1 Like

Thank you Man.

I have a lot of free time now ( Hard things in life ) and want to Give back to the forum all the things & love i learned.

Also want to people get ready to play as soon as prepatch goes live!

Cheers

Hi I cant get the gse to work on the ptr, any idea on how i can make work? :slight_smile:
and ty for your work

Jimmy

1 Like

Here

https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/releases/download/2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands/GSE-2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.zip

alpha 17 is the one u want to download

Ty :slight_smile:

Jimmy

So I’m curious, is it supposed to lock up if you’re not level 50? I’m trying to level with it and it stops working after a little bit and I can’t figure out why.

Hello @micah-mcqueary-2

This macro is >50 ( or once u have all the talents )

I cannot say if leveling works as intented… try to delete spells like Hearth of Azeroth ( most common ), or other u haven learned yet etc…

Cheers

I’ll do just that. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

1 Like

Great macro. THANKS!
Added /cast [nochanneling] Expel Harm to the premacro for some extra chi/heals.
<3

2 Likes