WWSomethingorwhatever - Previously known as "Help Moving to 2.0"

Thanks for the reply. 65ms definitely runs a lot smoother. It appears the icons not cycling through have to do with it only having /castsequence.

Also, having some issue with Spinning Crane Kick. When I use it, and chi wave is already on CD, my toon doesn’t use any other attacks until chi wave comes off cd. Any suggestions?

Spinning Crane Kick’s timing is really not working that great and I haven’t found a good way to have it cast in time. What I do is just wait for 3-4 Chi then just push it once, and then keep trying pushing it once at a time till it goes off. If you figure something else out let me know, but this is my only solution at the moment.

I was importing your macro into my addon, and I got this message: Macro unable to be imported

I was importing your macro into my addon, and I got this message: Macro unable to be imported

What version of GSE are you using and have you updated it? Also there is a problem when you paste it from a browser. I have had no issues when doing it from Chrome.

[quote quote=46998]<p _mstHash=“413140”>Qual versão do GSE você está usando e você já atualizou o? Também há um problema quando você colá-lo em um navegador. Eu não tiveram problemas quando fazê-lo do Chrome.
[/quote] I’m using this Gse2: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros

Honestly not sure what could be causing it? Are you using the updated one found on page 2?

What I think it could be is, old data from the old macro. Either use curse client to update your macros and it will do clean install. Or delete the old addon and reinstall the new one.

Getting to solve my problem was opening the page wowlazymacros in the Internet browser Explore, was having problems! Thank you all

By far, the best WW macro up here (the one on page 4)
I run it at 50ms.
ilvl 941 Bursts up to 3.5mil and sustains 1.7–2mil dps.
I use all CDs (Touch of Death, SEF, Touch of Karma, Healing elixer) as needed on separate keys/mouse buttons.
Also use Spinning Crane Kick on a separate button if chi capped, or as needed with SEF or if nothing else is off CD. Keep in mind that if you are using “on use” trinkets it’s best to uncheck the slot, or slots they are in and use them manually also as the may clip FoF.

Thanks Asimov!

It’s still the one i tout the most for WW’s

Wish OP would update, and title the post to WWSomethingorwhatever, but it will just stay a hidden gem for now. :slight_smile:

Updated

Nice! Will test ASAP. Thanks man.

Working great.

Hmmm… it’s a placebo :wink:

It works great because it’s the exact same macro you have enjoyed but with an updated forum title :smiley: :smiley:

I tried this macro this morning and it does work great! Ilvl 932 and I’m doing 1.9 - 2.0 mil sustained dps on dummies with burst up to 3.2 mil. I also moved TOD and SCK to a separate button. This is definitely the best ww macro I’ve found so far. Thanks!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, first of all great job, But for me it seems I lose my combobreaker buff alot. Anyone else has that problem ( 948ilvl no set items)

Regards

[quote quote=55616]Hey, first of all great job, But for me it seems I lose my combobreaker buff alot. Anyone else has that problem ( 948ilvl no set items)
Regards
[/quote]

Are you manually spamming the key, or using AHK/Synapse?