Xanth's Sneaky Kitty

I want to start off with a big thanks to Spitz, Darkonius, and Spinnaker. I played around with all fo your macros, and settled with this mix. Opener and (clunky but operational aoe) to follow.

dieGeaGikk9jkIMLc5wOQu7IQYViKHrHCmKSmO8mkyAuK6AGyBeOVHQQXrqDokkwhfvUhfQ6GavwivjnrQsCrkcTrQIAKufCsGYkPQ6LeWnji7ub)KcLgkQkwkfQ8uQmvqARuO4ROQKZsvO3cvCxOs7v0FPOQbR6WkTyuLhdyYkYLf2mH6ZkuJgiNMOvtrWRPkYSb1TrLDJ43qgou1XPiz5u65OmDsxhP2ovP(oqvNxrTFPtQeAoqLo3Gjcob8O5famOq9O5DqZbSeA6GUWbrzPJYafMbkdPZdbm(0bfKK1lz9BpEBO6CVtYHho6nlvppAvrKEWlvq9lS2ZHMmBp3cyr9GxQG6zb(WUA0JWhKW6dm1KS((PGjhtIP(1IOjt9IdBGaKiAwppPg9CRKOsIKmU3kX3lgz7Nr09GxQG6xy4EKckS9tCJ75fePyPY65fsY4E8lJj9o81l0CVe2B4EjRhrGN7nGH1loSlC)QC(65lPcQ3UkOW2tt4TWlbiM6z6QSr9lzQhSEMkHH75wYoo6xlIMm1dXhKEf1lON6z0mDLKyQhr6vqrppKDHPz92vofwwVAxjrsg3prZXn7RV(RFJLap3JirphAQ3tXCVNdlcqIOz9EvQrpI0dhI1(fw91x)1py9wAsp48Ga9R2Zpe(MYiJ65y9tb(GmjjJ7rKEU5EaARniAp8Qbby2xF9x)G1dcHp6dVd7mIe9bXeqZSEfKKnQxQMK1Zn3lwAzA)QAWHx7xTFj9Re1ZTawKV6V(tNxcXlnSMduPZHpaaZl5aLrgsNqlGfzmHLjrewcnhOsO5av6ebSmLfMIoiarFVnyHA8aioER23tjmg2OEiyyuJ6HGHrnQhcgg1OEiyyuJ6HGHrLdyPteWY0ECaqC8wf3Eiyu8NdgsNiGLP94aG44TkU9y8BAHnWFoy60jcyzApoaioERIBpLrcAgiuPtGy24c4yzrcnhOsNiaeHHGJ(Lwr0egiPyT3OCalDIawM2lSzmiyoyiDIaqegco6xAfrtyGKI1EQutNtd8EMMaOsejDUWu0brLlC6eiM5JnySeAoqLoralt7XHGeJSCMdd3E(fu4CalDIawM2JdbX0yHvqJiiaehVvXThcgfKCWq6ebSmThho0K5wyf3EmmickCQPJp2qOfWIsOPMo(GyQqlGfLqtn1uth4OvqiB6sNqlHEHbJOH17GOsej9AQPMjUsage Information
This is a pretty Simple “1 button with alt mod” macro with seperate opener.It’s designed around fereocious bite maintining rip for you with all other dmg benifits being passive. My ilvl is only 322 feral atm. With rather unbalanced stats, and I still manage around 5.5 to 6k sustained on the boralus raiders training dummy.

Only one mod key Ferocious Bite on left alt.

I run AHK at 75-100 ms depending on my current latency.

I hope everyone enjoys this, it’s my first attempt at an aio macro.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Ferocious Bite, Prowl, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Feral Frenzy, Tiger’s Fury, Shred, Berserk, Rake

KeyRelease: Regrowth

Here is the opener, its really simple, but I couldn’t seem to get it to properly flow in the pre macro section.

b4vmErLxofJxtnLtff0sz91sjrfvz91tqvKtE5KmErLxtrvySvMB0nNxtfZmXiZmXmJxtruzMfwDSrNxofJxtfuD0H2BY51uEn1uWv2yjrKxofdmZ41unf2yY9MvLj3CP9MBZ5fvE5umErLxofJxt9YyHnhD(bwmWyto1eJxojJxt9YyHnhD(bwnYeZnE50mEn1lJf2C05hyYCdn4mZnE5enEn1lJf2C05hyXaZn541ulvwEsvgBLf2CL5fvErNxtnfDLbNr152y0L2BU51utvwC1vMB0LwyS51uujxAUTwz0fJxc51ulvwEqjxzZnNxu5fDEnfuYvwtHnMCV5fvErNxtb1BZrxtHnMCV5fvErNx05fDEnvtH5wDHXwsUrxzYzxzUrxAV5Mxc5fDErNxEbSNEAKY_KITTY_OPEN
Talents 1312313

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence: Rip, Feral Frenzy, Berserk, Tiger’s Fury

Forgive me for my confusion, but what exactly do you use the opener for? Am I to assume it’s literally for pressing before you start the first macro?

Here is my aoe Macro. it uses the same mod format as the main ST macro. This might take a little practice to keep from wasting combo points. but I feel it works fairly well.

d4trdaGAqr9sqv7sk12GcxM0Hr5XanBeDEOQpbk4xIWTfItlyNI0EPA3iTFLFcs4VcL(nLUlifdvizWQgUO6GqrVfKshtIJdLAycvlfKKfdIwUKgNi6PuSmaRdKuteuYuLIjlLmDIlkuCvqQ6zi01LQnckYwbfAZOs2oQu3ekzwOktduX3rvnsqI(mcgTO8CiNeQCwqLUgQ4EGu5BGW5aL61cP2lEJNwCtSM0yIbt4HBSWJRPbUXIjueJNc4nUPHrQub5McXcaXcr3alLlwNu80IBGsLm3n4O7sMUhHfO7GmKSBuS7kfu1DC75DzVgY3zYUKP7CRv87kTv7DCYEaTtChLRKKODgxIw3r8d5T3r2D82(EgJBDxcr0DXUJ4heWSDHvjOcANrBTxvKk7qQCzR6oEBFNpdj6EExKaLWoJALmTUxd57w6oYgrLSaLWoEBFh02jBTdZDKS3r6oxAvTGbBhTdzq0DXUxvKkT3BYcO9aANFgt2XThrz0DiXVds2PrJFN0s2EhhmezhjbsYD(2A0bkHDlDNGksGsyVgY3z55KbT1o)GKz7YEq2Huduc7b6UKP7ryb6osXURuqTTBWSlz2QBGEA0ulF6oMDjZwDJjxbXblpTeNOBWIbwTWOwrblf5nEAXB80IBsaYqcsXURuqDFVQivGoHvjOY(EjjaaVDoaafE7Caak825aau4TxIJbej5WBVKeaG3ohaGcV9sCiGTNc4MeGmKSZbOaHNs0njazizVehdyZP4PWXnjazizhac4KKieUjklsWIbwTEJlUXiAom1PGsWsDJrXURujWiDd8kEOsjvgs9gxCtuvflgy16nEAXnjazizVehJKeJ7IBGxXhvvriVXtlUjbidj7qBeBlOMrkqZoaahms6IlU4gSy0oJehv0k3kvcwQdPlU4oUsage Information
In the main cast Sequencee I put rip at the very end. It is 3 spells after swip. so you have time to switch targets and reset before you waste putting another rip on something you could just use fereocious bite to reset. This is what I mean by clunky lol. I’m still working on getting rip applied without it being in the main sequence.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Thrash

KeyPress: Ferocious Bite

Main Sequence: Swipe, Rip, Feral Frenzy, Shred, Tiger’s Fury, Berserk, Rake

Oops, I messed up your order, I’m sorry x_x

Yeah its just a simple spam to get CD’s in effect and rip applied. It can be used with the ST or AOE macros. they both work on the foundation of keeping rip applied with ferocious bite.

[quote quote=64682]Oops, I messed up your order, I’m sorry x_x[/quote] haha its all good. I thought I had reserved two spots, I guess I did not XD.

I’ll be trying this out when I get home today. I need my lazy macro kitty to be viable again!

I hope it works well for you!

336 ilvl - about 6k sustained on raid bot. Does slow down coming up to next CD but one of the best out atm

Thank you much! Ive noticed the slowdown, and I’m not finding a great solution without more haste. If anyone has an idea, I have open ears :).

Best one yet!
Tested all and yours get the most DPS in a Mythic +6.
I use talents 1-3-1-1-2-2-2.
1-x-x-x-2-2-2 x is optional.
14k out with a beer in the right hand :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello :slight_smile: So i try this one !

My stat is 365 ilvl with 21% haste and 28% crit :

Simc with no buff = 10500

Your macro = 9500

So i think is not bad !

Good to see Feral getting some love these days. Blizz making them into a joke at the beginning of the xpac put a rotten bad taste in my mouth. I might resurrect ole girl in the next raid patch…who knows.

Keep the macros coming!

I hate to be a pain, but is it possible to get the opener macro rolled into the ST macro?

Thank you everyone for the replies! My guild needed RDPS so I haven’t played with this macro much. I’ll probably start messing with it again here in the next couple of days.

haha glad to hear its working well for you! I might try and build a few more into it with different talents now that kitty is making a CB.

[quote quote=66984]Hello ? So i try this one !
My stat is 365 ilvl with 21% haste and 28% crit :
Simc with no buff = 10500
Your macro = 9500
So i think is not bad ![/quote]
That’s awesome! maybe I can tweak it a bit, and help squeeze out that last bit.

Honestly I haven’t tried to do that, but let me see what I can work out :).

[quote quote=67033]Good to see Feral getting some love these days. Blizz making them into a joke at the beginning of the xpac put a rotten bad taste in my mouth. I might resurrect ole girl in the next raid patch…who knows.
Keep the macros coming![/quote]
Yeah it upset me having returned to the game after a few year break, and seeing feral in such a terrible state. Im hoping the changes come 8.1 will fully revive them.

Update: I am still working on this. Sadly I haven’t had very good luck with getting gear to test/modify the macro for raiding. Sorry for the wait everyone.

Is feral getting some love?

As of now we are getting a good bit of dmg buffs to various abilities, and mastery. a couple new talents, and rip duration buffs. so all in all, I’m hoping feral will at least be a viable class again, without having to have the best of the best gear lol.

Please don’t stop working on this, I’m excited that someone still cares enough about us cats to keep it updated!