XoDonZi's Super Destro 10.2.6 - UPDATED 3/16/2024

i haven’t played this spec in months but i was thinking about updating it soon

1 Like

OUTSTANDING .D keep doing gods work ;D

When importing it and trying it out it wont work with ctrl shadowfury NS lt summon infernal so i went to edit and noticed its not inplented.

This is on my list of todo updates this week. I beleive i chose to take it out for some reason or another because i use ctrl to unlock my keys. I was planning to redo the bindings to get around this.

UPDATED 3/16/2024

Current in main post.

1 Like

great macro, but how do I remove the summon pet part? when I do it myself I get a “keypress” spam in trade chat lol

typically you would just remove the like in the keypress section that summons the imp or void. you might have a accidently deleted something in one of the rotation spells that prompts the text

each “keypress” should be listed as KeyPress and likewise for what ever you want to call it. at the bottom you need to not delete the text that says keypress but the contents in it. a screen shot of your macro is needed to really give you a sound answer.

As I posted elsewhere, it sounds great and I want it but am a “middle tech” old guy and I can’t figure out how to get it into the in-game macro creator. I copied it but can’t paste it. I know I’m missing something, but don’t know what. Help?

i can try to help but i have questions.

are you talking about GSE’s macro editor?
are you talking about Blizzards in game macro maker?

/gse in chat
click Import
paste and click Import again

1 Like