Zerg BM Hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [11.02.2023 ] YouTube

Really good boss fights. But find aoe lack luster anyone having issue with aoe dps?

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
SetKeyDelay, 250 ; Keystroke is sent four times per second
^!n::
IfWinExist Untitled – Notepad
WinActivate
else
Run Notepad
return
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
$1::
While GetKeyState(“1”,“p”){
Send,1
sleep 150ms
}
return
$2::
While GetKeyState(“2”,“p”){
Send,2
sleep 150ms
}
return
$3::
While GetKeyState(“3”,“p”){
Send,3
sleep 150ms
}
return

if you dont want 3 just remove where it starts with $3 to return

thanks for the macro, but I’m currently not pulling your numbers, aoe I max 100k and then go down and single on 40k. legendary inn headboard +15 single bosses 50k and aoe from 70 to 100k

Guys as this is two macros, one for ST and AOE it takes two action bars slots 1 and 2 for example. Is there any way to see which macro is currently active on bar or something as icons are very similar and I do use Toggle function on macro buttons and some times its’s getting confusing which one is active and which is not.

Hi
how can i tune it for my char ?

BR
Riddler

Yo!

I’ve tried you macro now for a couple of days, yesterday I tried to fix ms so it works nice.
On dummy, I do manually around like 61k dmg and peak around 70k when I start. (66/70).
When I tried urs at 150ms (im using logitech 600 mouse). It went down really bad, tired to put the click on 20/25ms and then I had stable 60k dps, I am not sure if I am doing the ms thing right. (it was on dummy btw)

I do only use this macro at raid, I do not have bad dps in general, just easier to have a macro when ur running around on mythic raid. Cuz I do have tunnelvision. xD

28% crit, 20% haste, 52% mastery.
I see the macro is lacking on keeping frenzy stack and few kill command and aswell getting capped on focus aswell, cuz sometime it stands and wait to shoot off a barber shot.
I got 4pc set.

I have 28ms (home) ingame, which ms is to prefer then? I’ll send you a picture on my mouse macro.

aaaaaaa

MS of macro is very situational, others peoples says that you should use what the creator requests, I already disagree.

It varies greatly in relation to your home latency, your macro software used and use holding the key or releasing it until another key is triggered.

What do I always recommend? test!

Start with 100 or 50ms va scaling up or down according to the degree of improvement and stability of the macro’s dps in your scenario.

This has worked great for me, hugs!

I’ve tried alot of different ms tbh, seems like 150 is pretty okey. But when I tried around 50-100 had like the same sweet spot.

I am guessing im on the right track, just the frenzy stacks is killing me. It “over” use it, tried to change it aswell and make a own macro. Tho i need to study some more, we’ll see. :slight_smile:

Now I use the “ms” option on the addon ingame around 150ms and it seems to be pretty ok. Will try it out more, I can be at the dummys for hours🤣

I’ve honestly never used the addon option internally, so I can’t comment on it.

I have a home latency around 100-110ms, macros that are created at 250ms by their creators I always need to edit to stay somewhere around 100ms in my mouse software.

When they create in 100-150ms, I run them in 50-75 ms, so on, until I find an ideal medium for me.

Oh, is that so? I have latency around 28-30 (home)
But I assume it dosen’t matter? Like, MS wise?
This is the macro im using atm, same ms as the creator and it works pretty okey.
I’ll try to do the macro again on the mouse. What would you guess what ms, depending on my latency?

-I believe that you remaining in the latency of the creator is within the range that serves you well.
-MS matters more for a fine tuning of the macro, many sometimes complain that the macro doesn’t work and blame the author, the real fault sometimes is MS that isn’t the same for all situations.
-I believe that if it is working ok for you, there is no reason to change, only if it was with very low dps.
-I believe the author has around that same home latency, so it works so well for you.

I do not blame the author, no one should. He gives out a potential nice macro for everyone to use for FREE. So why even complain? Haha.

Well, only downside about the macro what i’ve noticed is the frenzy stacks. But I intentionally shoot of them by my self so I have 3 stacks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow really good job man (y)

Hello @Zerzerg i have a problem in macro, for 1m24 combat i cast 8 multi shot, so my beast cleave have 26 sec efect, can you help me ?

I put multishot on a modifier and but it whenever it’s about to drop off helps alot with uptime

ok tank’s i try this

what you advise if home MS is 24-26?

35ms or less, I believe it works well for you.

great macro just one thing
when ur in raid spec are you using both aoe and ST macros or just the ST same as M+ would u just spam the AOE macro even in a single target boss fight?