Zerg BM Hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [11.02.2023 ] YouTube

50-70ms home/world is my latency

Hello, I have imported the macro, but it’s not using any abilites. Any suggestion on what could be wrong?

The macro doesn’t seem to use Chackram a lot in the AoE rotation, anything i can switch around to change that?

As of this afternoon the addon stopped working. Clicking on it does nothing. Anyone else having this problem?

Nope working just fine as of 5 min ago

/gse> Options> troubleshooting> uncheck option “actionbuttonusekeydown”
See if that works

Thanks, that fixed it!

1 Like

I noticed frenzy not stacking to 3 and staying I have this issue with my macros i run as well trying to figure out if anyone has accomplished a macro that keeps frenzy from dropping off always seems to just miss is by half a second .

running a high MS click rate will clip the stacks and you’ll be left with 2 at best most of the time
slow down
anything under 70ms may do that

I notice Kill shot is not always used on cd. Is just mine? Running on 100ms

@wgizmo
Because you’re running too fast

If I have home 25ms should I run it at 150?

I’ve no clue. I can’t test out your Character to find thee sweet spot for your own ms. That would be on you.

Can you recommend the steps I should do to optimize it please?

1 Like

Sure:

I just imported your GSE macros as well as your builds. However, I received the following message telling me your ST macro was not specifically designed for our current version of the game (4-10/2023).

Is this incorrect since the green note says it was updated via the GSE Storage? Please advise if I am misunderstanding this. Thanks. :grinning:

Zerg ST BM Zerg

1 Like

whatever your home ms is, add 100 to it and run that

Thank you for the macro! It’s amazing! Wondering if you’re updating it for 10.1 or giving a MM one perhaps?

1 Like

Excited to try this out today!

there are no major changes to BM that would require the macro to be updated, the tierset doesn’t impact rotation so you’re good to go with the macro as it is :wink:

3 Likes