Zerg Survival Hunter - Mythic+ / Raid / PvP [10.02.2023] YouTube video

re-uploaded macros, weird was that pvp was wrong exported, now all should be good

Awesome videos!!! I reimported your talent build and macro, but the macro has steel trap and coordinated assault yet the ST build does not have those talents. Any way you can just post a pic of the talent tree? sry if i’m asking too much. I did swap some talents around to get the 2 in the macro, not sure if I removed one that was necessary to get close to your leet dps. Thanks in advance.

Not sure what i am doing wrong, 42k dps on ST using this macro on 394 ilvl crit 37% haste 15% mastery 34%

Survi stat prio is 1Haste 2crit 3 mastery/vers, since you have 15% haste it will stuck on focus probably

Dang, Which UI are you using? Thats looks nice

Is fury of the eagle not a good talent? I see [nochanneling:Fury of the Eagle] in front of every line but the talent isnt selected? Alittle confused.

The skill was used in an earlier iteration of the macro. Though, with it still added into the macro, you can still use the skill and not be concerned about accidently cancelling it out because you mashed the macro.

This macro just feels like its not using enough focous, in aoe mongoose barely goes off, im using it along side hekili to see how things are. And kill command is slow, just feels like things may be getting stuck sometimes too idk. I really wana play surv again. i miss this class. My sim is showing 81k with my ilvl at 376 and im getting about 60k steady on the DF traning dummies 5 target, unless thats good?

My sim for AOE has Mongoose Bite very far down the list and Kill Command even further down. I have had pretty good success with the macro though. I find Hekili to be wrong alot of the time, especially for AOE. Though you can import a custom rotation for your specific character with it. That usually helps line things up a bit. Just difficult to base a rotation addon to a automated macro thats doing its best, lol

i made ui by my own, basicaly all is based on weakauras and some addons to hide ui elements, for party / raid setting im using shadow unit frames

Amazing work on both the UI and the macro. Thank you!

hey awesome macro love it :slight_smile: only one thing the talent code for Aoe_sv_zerg have a error code. Error:the loadout you are trying to import is for a diffrent specialization

Have u messed with fury of the eagle?

Ya, its actually in my primary AOE build. Though I manually cast it to get the most use out of it.
Same with coordinated assault, I dont like putting larger cooldown spells in macros

great macro been wanting to get back into survival but its hard to macro but this one is great!. thank you for your effort.

Any possible way to put wing clip into the pvp one? looks amazing :smiley:

What is your talents?

I use the talents from Method.gg they slightly differ from the ones on icy veins.

1 Like

Definitely will check that out, i usualy go to murlok IO and see what the top players are running there and build based around that. Also im hearing mongoost bite isnt that crazy in aoe but…how am i getting these results?