Zerg Survival Hunter - Mythic+ / Raid / PvP [10.02.2023] YouTube video

Edited the macro any? Mongoose bite in the macro isnt even supposed to fire to that extent.
In comparison, I did a 10 million damage parse to what I sim via raid bots. Only change I did to the macro was disable coordinated assault.

I seem to be having an issue where the keybind of the macro doesnā€™t work and the only way I can get it to begin is right clicking? Any idea why or how to fix it?

Do you also have the problem that the next target is automatically focused? Very annoying in some situationsā€¦

Awesome Macro. Ilvl 360 is very nice for me. Thanks

I lost count on how many times Flanking Strike put me in danger (when included in macros), and I forgot to use it (if not). Itā€™s damage is roughly the same as Mongoose Bite, Kill shot is even more and itā€™s ranged (Iā€™d pick up always Coordinated assault in most content).
That, Spearhead and Coordinated assault are ā€˜chargingā€™ skills, the latter Iā€™d use outside of macros when needed, but FS would be amazing if it was only the pet charging in to the target (with another name but similar effects).
Also, in M+ the ā€˜Lungeā€™ talent works wonders, making your melees hit from farther than pretty much most other melee, so you can still hit the targets outside of danger zones, that, and/or aspect of eagle. Unless you have your closed groups for M+. If you do any pug, there will be some groups without ranged.

1 Like

hey can you share your wa and interface?

So you are saying that poison bomb uses up the stacks?

@Zerzerg yo man took your macro and changed some stuff around for pvp but brand new to survival so need some advice on anything I could change or that needs improving can I post it in here or would you rather me do it in a new post cheers

i would like to try it lol

Something happen macro was perfect but i look now it dont use any bomb help abit pls

Hey mate is the GSE macro are up to dates ? seem like i have difficulties to make it work + the talents tree copy didnā€™t work when i try to put on it

for talents Zerzerg posted a pics(look around February)
for the macros, working perfect !

Ty Zer for your work!

btw, at boss use both macros(ST+AOE) working so good, it will output more 20-30k dps

Zerg, did something to the AOE macro? Itā€™s showing thatā€™s itā€™s BM not Surv.

it looks like there hasnt been a change to the macro since Feb. so something in the game updates probably did that.

Thanks Zerg for this amazing macro. I am having very good results.
M+