Destro Lock 6.0.2 ( ONE BUTTON ) A 3 part Frankenstein of older macros.

Embers

#showtooltip Incinerate
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Chaos Bolt - Dark Soul Mod:

#showtooltip Chaos Bolt
/cast [mod,combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence reset=2 Chaos Bolt
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Execute - Shadowburn

#showtooltip Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence [nomod]reset=2 Shadowburn
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Used older version MacroToolkit just use the general tab only! works fine!. or you can get updated super duper 6.0 on wowinterface.

as the title says. I chopped this one up from an older 5.4 macro i used. I got it from the site long time ago and wish i could remember original poster. But here it is 3 stages of Destruction :slight_smile:

Also i am leveling a new lock and have been using this macro since lvl 15 (chaos version) so it acts as a leveling macro too i guess :slight_smile: gotta love when they work out like that.

are you sure this is working? My dark soul Insta wont fire in either of the two macs

the (MOD) means you have to use a key like shift or ctrl

You can make it a really lazy macro and remove the [mod] and it will auto fire off cooldown but doing so you wont be able to get those nice HUGE chaos bolt crits as you would be losing out on the buff it offers sometimes. Ideally you want to use Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn with 4 embers ready to go your trinkets proc’d and dark soul ready to fire as well you will see a huge increase in your Dps following that. :slight_smile: In MOP im talking a difference of 50k easy so i would imagine at least 1000 or so now.:slight_smile:

thank you very much

Back at ya Mark. Hope you enjoy these.

Yeah, Just take out the mod part of it. (If you dont like it.)

Seems to be working pretty well for me on the target dummy. I will know test more when I raid this Monday. :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting it, Really appreciate it. :stuck_out_tongue:

working nice, i am pulling 13k on garrosh normal, i used to pull 220k on garrosh normal before squish, i think at present thats ok dps ? (certainly for a 1 button macro lol )

13k sounds pretty good to me Mark :slight_smile: glad you are getting some use out of these.

Sounds stupid but I am clueless with programs, how do I make it a one button macro?
I run out off embers lols

Thanks for the ones posted without u guys I would be utterly lost.

each one is its own ONE BUTTON … one is for building embers another for spending them with CHAOS BOLTS and the 3rd one is to be used when target is low on health casting SHADOWBURN

Yeah, Works really well man. Makes things a bit easier. Only thing I forget? Use the 3rd one when boss is at low. ha ha. Thanks for posting. :slight_smile:

Hopefully tho, Once we get all this figured out with how Blizz has kinda bent us over with macros, We can get back to where we was pre-patch. (Although it really doesnt seem that way with some class that has things that proc.)

Locks kinda slid under the radar with this it seems tho. But yeah, Other classes. It may be mash the macro, Do the mod click or have your procs on a seperate button.

I see people still asking about how to put the MOD on a macro. In this macro the shift key would cast Dark soul: as I’m still able to use my 1 button macro.
/cast [mod:shift] Dark Soul: Instability.

Great for people that use the w a s d keys to move around, seeing that your pinkie is right next to the shift key!!!

as for the [mod,combat] where is the key that casts Dark soul in your macro. ^ use mod:shift or mod:tab.

[quote quote=16632]Embers

#showtooltip Incinerate
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Chaos Bolt – Dark Soul Mod:

#showtooltip Chaos Bolt
/castsequence reset=2 Chaos Bolt
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Execute – Shadowburn

#showtooltip Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence [nomod]reset=2 Shadowburn
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Used older version MacroToolkit just use the general tab only! works fine!. or you can get updated super duper 6.0 on wowinterface.

as the title says. I chopped this one up from an older 5.4 macro i used. I got it from the site long time ago and wish i could remember original poster. But here it is 3 stages of Destruction :)

Also i am leveling a new lock and have been using this macro since lvl 15 (chaos version) so it acts as a leveling macro too i guess :) gotta love when they work out like that.
[/quote]
On the Chaos Bolt macro, it fires Chaos Bolt fine, but when it starts the second castsequence, it gets to immolate and locks up. Also, the Shadowburn macro fires Shadowburn only part of the time. I’m using the updated Macro Toolkit for 6.0.2 and the macros are in the general tab. Maybe fiddle with the timers? I was thinking maybe there was a difference in latency.

It seems to work for fine for me. Not sure what it could be. Its either yeah your latency or some other issue. I am also using a mechanical keyboard as well. I dont know if that matters any? But it does help with your key pressings a bit. :slight_smile:

I have no idea then. I’m playing on a laptop. The Chaos Bolt macro will only fire Chaos Bolt. If I have no embers, it does nothing. Is that WAI?

Well if you have no embers, That could be probably why it does not work for you. I believe its meant for pressing the ember macro for building them up? And then pressing 2 when you get at least 3 or more. (Sometimes in a middle of a fight I find myself maxed with them at times.)

Do you have ALL OF YOUR MACROS in the general tab? (This includes other toons.) For some reason if you put them in the toons tab that you are playing, It tends to make the addon well…Lets say not play nice with the game…

For right now, I am just playing my main until WOD. Until all this macro/addon stuff gets played out. I am just doing achievements while trying to get some Mythic gear as well. (We started a bit late on Mythics, But we almost finished with it.)

I am just glad Locks have gotten under the radar with all this macro madness. I am not a huge fan of the bar swapping… :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I just noticed a bit ago for one reason when I was finishing up my Glory of a Panda Hero achieve? The CB macro was frickin EMPTY!..I am not sure what even caused that. So I had to copy and past it back in. (I assume the macro is still buggy as all hell.) Who knows on that one…

Ty again Brad

ty for the the amazing macro but what talent and glyphs you use ?

But shouldn’t the rest of the macro fire if I have no embers? Isn’t that the reason for it being there? Or do I just not fully understand macros?