Destro Lock 6.0.2 ( ONE BUTTON ) A 3 part Frankenstein of older macros.

sorry guys been really sick last few days. I will take a look at everything again when im feeling better, hopefully in a day or two. thanks guys

one thing you can try to do is move the chaos bolt line below the castsequence line and it should cycle through the enite macro and build embers ideally you just want to use that macro when you have 4 embers up but it is possible to use it as your main for a truly lazy macro but your dps will suffer.

i have retested them all and no problems on my end

So, the CB macro is only supposed to fire chaos bolt? Still trying to understand how macros work in WoW. I was using it on the lock I’m leveling up. So, dps isn’t a concern. I’m just not understanding why have the castsequence part in the macro if it will never fire in the first place with the way the macro is laid out.

[quote quote=16632]Embers

#showtooltip Incinerate
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Chaos Bolt – Dark Soul Mod:

#showtooltip Chaos Bolt
/cast [mod,combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence reset=2 Chaos Bolt
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Execute – Shadowburn

#showtooltip Dark Soul: Instability
/cast [mod,combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence [nomod]reset=2 Shadowburn
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Used older version MacroToolkit just use the general tab only! works fine!. or you can get updated super duper 6.0 on wowinterface.

as the title says. I chopped this one up from an older 5.4 macro i used. I got it from the site long time ago and wish i could remember original poster. But here it is 3 stages of Destruction :)

Also i am leveling a new lock and have been using this macro since lvl 15 (chaos version) so it acts as a leveling macro too i guess :) gotta love when they work out like that.
[/quote]

could someone list an example of how you would use the shift key as the mod key in this macro? I am not sure of the exact syntax.

For example is /cast [mod,combat] Dark Soul: Instability
would this actually be: /cast [mod,shift] Dark Soul: Instability

[mod:shift]

It does fire on my end. You might need to move the line with chaos bolt in it to below the main castsequence line. :slight_smile: but the macro is written to fire all of the above.

Any ideas of what I can do tweak it into working for me? It’s just on occasion that immolate and/or conflagrate will fire. Incinerate never casts.

Seems like there is a few issues with the macro’s. Im puzzled over this as they work fine for me. But I will go back and take a look and rewrite them to see if it helps you guys out. Look for updated versions later on tonight or by Monday afternoon sometime.

UPDATED NOV 5TH

EMBERS + EXECUTE

#showtooltip Incinerate
/castsequence reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/cast !Shadowburn
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/petattack

Chaos Bolt when you have FULL embers.

#showtooltip Chaos Bolt
/cast [combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence Chaos Bolt
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

Works great and with Grimoire of Sacrifice I am hitting 15k DPS

[quote quote=18035]UPDATED NOV 5TH

EMBERS + EXECUTE

#showtooltip Incinerate
/castsequence reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/cast [mod] !Shadowburn
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/petattack

Chaos Bolt when you have FULL embers.

#showtooltip Chaos Bolt
/cast [combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence Chaos Bolt
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

[/quote]

Just added a [mod] before Shadowburn… forgot to add it in the first place … above macros in quote are FINE

This Macro is Awesome I am pulling some Epic DPS out of it. Thank You

When I spam the Ember builder I am getting wand casts in bwtween some times ?

Thats just your auto attack going off as its a ranged weapon :slight_smile: if you had a staff or dagger you wouldnt notice it unless you got close to the target. Its not affecting the macro it just has a long graphic to it and might appear to slow the macro down :slight_smile:

Thanks for that–and your hard work. Since the change I have suffered on my dps. I wish there was
Some way to just set up a sequence on a g key on my g510 like Rift does it. But I know that would just be too easy.

Can’t seem to get it to fire off Shadowburn since the add of the MOD any thoughts

Is there a way to implant conflegrate in this macro?
next to that is there a macro where we can call rain of fire on the target that we are attacking.
can someone please help?

[quote quote=18588]Is there a way to implant conflegrate in this macro?
next to that is there a macro where we can call rain of fire on the target that we are attacking.
can someone please help?[/quote]
Ok i feel really stupid conflegrate was in the macro…
But the other question remains.
Is there a macro for twrget enemy with rain of fire…