Destro Lock 6.0.2 ( ONE BUTTON ) A 3 part Frankenstein of older macros.

Unfortunately there is no way to use ground target spells like that. None that I know off anyways, or have heard of.

Please forgive my newbness! Does the three macros meant to be a 3 button rotation or can I put them all into one super macro?

If they can be put into one super macro, can you show how all the macros should look like into the super macro please?

Also, shadowburn does not fire off.

Thanks in advance!

[quote quote=18764]Please forgive my newbness! Does the three macros meant to be a 3 button rotation or can I put them all into one super macro?

If they can be put into one super macro, can you show how all the macros should look like into the super macro please?

Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

Three buttons, toy spam the first until you have enough embers for the other two, the chaos bolt macro is for when the Mob is above 20% hp and the Shadowburn is for below 20% hp, it would look like this in real life, 11111111111111111111,2222,111111111111111111,2222,1111111111111111111,3333

LOL 1111111112222 lol that sums it up … or if you used the breakdown with the [mod] shadowburn it will look like this
11111111111 2222 11111111111 2222 1111111 SHIFT1 SHIFT1 SHIFT1 SHift1 11111111 lol i like that … thanks for the chuckle

[quote quote=18764]Please forgive my newbness! Does the three macros meant to be a 3 button rotation or can I put them all into one super macro?

Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

Three buttons, toy spam the first until you have enough embers for the other two, the chaos bolt macro is for when the Mob is above 20% hp and the Shadowburn is for below 20% hp, it would look like this in real life, 11111111111111111111,2222,111111111111111111,2222,1111111111111111111,3333

Heh there was more but I think I ran out of space :slight_smile:

hi brad :slight_smile:
im just starting a fresh 90 destruction warlock,having played one years ago want to use your macros and give them a try.
Someone asked a while ago what talents you use too…?would be possible to list those too?
i could guess and choose but then i might be borking the macros…
and to be honest the talents of changed that much,ive no idea which to choose anyway lol
if you could would be really grateful while get to relearn this spec again
thankyou in advance :slight_smile:

[quote quote=19086]hi brad :)
im just starting a fresh 90 destruction warlock,having played one years ago want to use your macros and give them a try.
Someone asked a while ago what talents you use too…?would be possible to list those too?
i could guess and choose but then i might be borking the macros…
and to be honest the talents of changed that much,ive no idea which to choose anyway lol
if you could would be really grateful while get to relearn this spec again
thankyou in advance :)
[/quote]

Here ya go boss :slight_smile: I put this together for leveling, its what i use for my lock who’s 92 at the moment. I got to many toons on the go … lol

2-2-1-3-1-1 Glyph of Siphon Life, Glyph of Eternal Resolve, Glyph of Conflagrate

As i think about it i dont think there is any talent that will mess the macro up… the only thing is that those spells are not in the macro :slight_smile:

cheers brad
ty for the info,ill go give it a whirl :),ty :slight_smile:

I made these into Gnome Sequencer macros… seem to work fine. I used Brad’s macro’s as a reference point and edited to my desire.

Sequences['Destroaoe'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/use [nopet,nomod] Summon Observer
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
'/castsequence reset=0.7 !Fire and Brimstone',
'/castsequence Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Sequences['DestroST'] = {
PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/cast !Shadowburn',
	'/castsequence reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate',
	'/castsequence reset=0.3 Conflagrate',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Sequences['DestroBurn'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Dark Soul: Instability
]],
	'/cast Chaos Bolt',
	'/cast !Shadowburn',
PostMacro = [[
/use 13
/startattack
]],

Hi can I ask what’s is your iLvL Talents/Glyphs and recount DPS?

Cheers

Can’t seem to get it to fire off Shadowburn since the add of the MOD any thoughts [/quote]

Hey so I edited the code a bit to make it so I could get shadowburn to fire off when needed because I was having the same issue as you where it just wouldn’t trigger. I just moved shadowburn up above the cast sequence and kept the [mod:shift] command in there. Try this out:

#showtooltip Incinerate
/cast [mod:shift] Shadowburn
/castsequence reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/petattack

Sorry about the crappy formatting of my quote above, new here and I did the whole quote thing wrong XD