WOD BM Single Button Macros (Newest)

Thank you verry mutch Mr. Wellington !! I dont like Gnom Sequenzer and youre macro is working verry nice !

cant get anythign higher than 10-11k with any of these on here ilvl 640 !

cant get anythign higher than 10-11k with any of these on here ilvl 640 !

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack
/castsequence=!dire beast,!bestial wrath
/castsequence reset=combat glaive toss,kill command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,kill command,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,kill command,cobra shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot
/castsequence reset=30 !dire beast,!focus fire
/castrandom !kill shot,!kill shot
/cast bestial wrath
/cast !kill shot
/cast [@missrobihood,combat] spirit mend
/use 13
/startattack

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/can-soem-one-just-make-a-macro-toolkit-macro-for-bm-hunters/

/cast [@missrobihood,combat] spirit mend

what do you mean with missrobihood? Your own name? maybe dull question but?

put your characters name in place of missrodinhood so heal is directed to you

Sorry guys,

I have tons of new macros here for regular as well as a complete downloadable file for all spec’s and classes but Luis won’t even answer my messages/emails to get my other account reinstated. So I will no longer be making macros for this website. I wish you all the best and hope that all of your gaming and macro experiences here are great. Happy new year all.

Signing off…

Beef Wellington

Sorry to hear you are leaving beef, i use your macro’s and love them. all the best for the future.

Thanks man I appreciate it, but my site will be up soon enough, hopefully by Friday.

Beef

oh man beef sorry to hear. just made account to thank you for your time and input and macros. been following you since a long time!

where can we find your site to continue following you? will you be posting your work elsewhere?

thanks for everything man! especially as a multiboxer your macros helped me a lot and also taught me a few things!

Yes, I will be posting all of my new macros when my site is complete with every spec, and toon which I will have up this weekend. If luis would just reply to me and give me back my other account I would do it here but seems he is not . So I will let you know asap. And they are all top dos/heals which I am very happy about.

Cheers,
Beef

cool, what is ur site then? how can we follow you? glad to hear the macros are so good!! :smiley:

ditto pm me a link :smiley:

same here buddy! plz pm me the link :slight_smile:

me too please!! :slight_smile:

Beef please send me a link to your page… I love your macros

Beef please send me a link to your page… I love your macros

A link would be very nice.

link me too beef thank you

always a fine job. Please include me in on a link to your website.