Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Havoc 8.0.x [2/12/19] DV8 Hacov DH (Mythic raiding & M+)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

I’ve created a new thread, because for whatever reason, I can no longer log into my main account (I’ve clearly forgotten my login details :()

Below is an updated version of my Havoc DH macro specifcally for M+ and Mythic raiding (I am no longer raiding Mythic, but I am pushing high M+ keys)

My Azerite choices are based around the top performaing traits which can be found here.

Trinket selection for 8.1 can also be found here. That said, as always, I would highly suggest using Raidbots, SimC, and the AMR in-game addon to export your caracters gear to sim for yourself what best setup works for you in terms of gear combinations, gems, enchants, etc.

I still use Eye Beam, Chaos Nova, and Fel Eruption on modifiers. They are, in my opinion, too highly situation to be used automatically in the main macro sequence.

As usual, let me know how you guys go with this version. It’s working extremly well for me, so I hope it does for all of you! Happing WoWing!

deKLeaakrK6ueI8kcrnlI4weyxkQ8lk1WeLCmv1YuWZartduDnrv2gi5BIW4iPZruRJq4GIcwiO0dfrYevuUOicBueLrccNKq1kfv1lffAMkQ6Mek7KedfuSucPNIyQaSvrrNverVfq3fi7f1GLCyPwmb9yOMScDzL2mi1NfPrdPttQxlQy2qCBkz3u9BKgUI44IkTCv55umDvUoqTDfPVlk15jsRxev7xy(ZayLptMLPQGzqWkdmaMaXImbr75We07MyeHTD20Sr6Kl1QXpQzom1YgA6dSLX(Ot0y7XPQcgrfG2tPybwspunwq7JcETEu7P2mbqJS(zyYhY)WW)hf5AFSFJrbOrw)mmjdGpu6JjZYuLjI1o4grC)2301pn1zyzcelYeMiiQzzQkygecGONsXrn9p3quqtFrjARh1EAuTpgLyspnwKJ8fpQhypQdvBIYQXpAu9ffKzzzIkB9HgLL0OeTt((IYSxuGNmxKFKVGOG5TgtuzyEarbn9fvsiDJc2TTI8fefmV1yIIGQH(IkPtsk4OWThvpogv2O9Tt3xuTqnI(Kg1rJ6q1MOeeL4rb2SrLSfjky73Rt3OAFmQKcTPMOuOtBrIjZwOBWihR8zczYIfFgRKxIemrCm1zcteRXpAM7ZOPUHbWkFgaR8zInUnxuaDkgTDFr0EQem1syFGI6RQcxwMvgyInUnxuaDkgTDFr0EkOOgYtvEilwbsMyJBZffqNIrB3xeTNkbtTe2hOO(QQWLLzf4mXg3MZS5cED8gfqNIrB3xeTNckQpudjKHljQpudjKHZk5XeBCBUOa6umA7(IO9ujyQLW(af1xvfUSmRaftSXT5mBUGxhVrb0Py029fr7PsWulH9bkQpudjKHljQVQkCzzwjbtSXT5IcOtXOT7lI2tbf1hQHb4qYkQmXg3MlkGofJ2UViApvcMAjSpqr9vvHllZkYmXg3MZS5cED8gfqNIrB3xeTNckQpudjKHljQVQkCzzMmpLozETL(ycta80Eo79zyzceBpYczIYIZHfYeyxKJfYer1E6NfYer1E6alKjzCLk6ISTzza8XeYTtsgyhFAQZeyEA6tFszcGN2ZzVbgwMKXvkmV1yyaSYNj2x)s3B91sAuaDkA)SabCC7rqSYatSXT5mBUGxhVrb0IokIg5K4umA7(IO9uqr9LvZ6djRajtSXT5IcOfDuegun0NeNIrB3xeTNckQFc5SYlbFmbM3kwJFugaFmbgQ5eRXpkdGp(4Jp(ygUsage Information
    – DV8-DH-Havoc v1.5 for Raiding and Mytic+
    I run this macro at 30ms with my Razer set up.

– Press ALT for Eye Beam
    – Press Shift (You can add whatever ability to this – I use Fel Barrage and Chaos Nova)

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Chaos Nova, Eye Beam

Main Sequence: Immolation Aura, Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike

IɯſnsʇWɐƃᴉʞ
    Grunt

Great work as always, The best DemonHunter macro on the website.

Michael E. Lewis
    First Sergeant

Best DH macro out there – thanks for your work! Any thoughts about using Fel Eruption in your macro?

DV8
    Grunt

Best DH macro out there – thanks for your work! Any thoughts about using Fel Eruption in your macro?

I need to run more sims because I don’t use it in my M+ set up, I prefer to use Chaos Nova with the reduced cooldown. However, I will run some sims today and play around with it and report back to you guys.

DV8
    Grunt

Here’s a modified version of the above posted macro which I have included Fel Eruption into the rotation.

As always, let me know how it goes!

deuUeaakKQQtrPKxHuvMfqDlPQDbK6xsyysfDmPSms8mvLMgu6AivzBQQ8nvfJJKoNKSoqLoOKsTqufpKsPMOQQUiqInkPOrcQ6KukwPujVusjZeuXnrQStkzOqrlfvPNIYubPTkPQZcK0BbXDbL9smyrhwXIrkpgYKvLUSsBgk8zjA0i50K61sQmBO62OYUP63igoLQJlvy5aEoftxLRRk2oq8DPsDEuvRxsH9lS0eOIvty)RxT)p8ILIavyWV42X1EDcJ6o7g4wu0nPB8Pg85geaXaAeHRadcWdNP4i21OcL(oR6Bv9VGO2tnici9Vu9C8pknQhy0VAVSNRqyqh81pJWAFBkkTwKSB83b4nsOd(6Nry1(5Oiac7F9QcJUXFgCB8Bbaz9ttCHhH9FXyEWpXQjm6geaP(fWOjUrGkwnbQy1ewbAmxKqCcIACFX1EjyeHJ2CWISPQITQsSuewbAmxKqCcIACFX1EjSivONALsNI1xHvGgZfjeNGOg3xCTxcgr4OnhSiBQQyRQelScRanMZSD8SoAJeItquJ7lU2lHfz7NYNkSGJS9t5tfwXIEcRanMlsiobrnUV4AVemIWrBoyr2uvXwvjw)ewbAmNz74zD0gjeNGOg3xCTxcgr4OnhSiB)uuW(fCKTFkky)kwFewbAmxKqCcIACFX1EjyeHJ2CWIuP1uvBILQWkqJ5mBhpRJ2iH4ee14(IR9syr2(P8Pcl4iB)u(uHvSQewbAmxKqCcIACFX1EjyeHJ2CWISPQITQsyWHqSdhnN(eMWGcO962Rj8im435vOjmRfvNqty8S4Nqty8Q9YMqtyysmhDdcGiqLty1A5Z7IVJzfOYjm2T2R5JJonXfgMaAcG(4lmOaAVU9ueEewTw(ycSgJavSAcR4gGY9wF54hjeNqnaCWG8UZlmXsryfOXCMTJN1rBKq4iVWDWpWobrnUV4AVewKTk1oBFfRVcRanMlsiCKx4AO0yCGDcIACFX1EjSivAnv1MCcdtGLUbbqeOYjmE1EPIqto5egZ(IS5VyrVpFeMniIlmHb)IBxy9r(VE1()W3d)acbfjinqJnsmiarY7OF1EzKJ)gjD8pnI(IUSjsGhpYJsBIKBqaKiNlYVDYzISB9rfjh)i5DQXcePzViFSd6OROR(iXeynMiRnCGgjgeGibf(BK8Sdx0vFKycSgtKmkngxK0pOsEIenEKZ7BKDtn3cYce5qtJRp(rEKipkTjY(iTjYhZgPTjU5HBJKUPuJahzK2MAiMiTiGmGJC83iR5IhjOa8y)0e3w2so5ebaUsage Information
    – DV8-DH-Havoc v1.4F for Raiding and Mytic+
    I run this macro at 30ms with my Razer set up.

– Press ALT for Eye Beam
    – Press Shift (You can add whatever ability to this – I use Consume Magic, Chaos Nova, and Fel Eruption))

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Fel Eruption, Eye Beam

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Immolation Aura, Fel Eruption, Chaos Strike

Frantix1
    Grunt

Abby wrote:
    Pretty significant DPS increase. No point to run Unleased Power because IF there are adds, they die too fast to Chaos Nova and therefore it’s a waste. I do roughly 3-4K more damage in boss encounters with Fel Eruption than without it.

thats definetly not true.

despite the fact u will loose a global cooldown for even more important abilities, all reliable sims show that its even more a weak decrease than an increase of ur dps.

Here’s a modified version of the above posted macro which I have included Fel Eruption into the rotation.

therefore it should not be a part in ur rotation macro so far

Michael E. Lewis
    First Sergeant

I have to agree with Abby here – I swapped over and I definitely do more dps with it. Keep in mind we’re talking boss fights. I’m sure AoE and whatever does better with Nova but my AoE is strong enough – I’m looking for more single target dps and this definitely helps there.

Frantix1
    Grunt

do more dps with it

its wrong, you wont get any improvement

look at this log

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/2FfqxU6XvrAFP8Bt8xBoPQ

Mandingo
    Grunt

Can you please make a Youtube vid of how to set up MS? I can not figure it out and I also use a razer set up.

Simon Oxholm Qvarfot Simonsen
    Scout

Site seems quite dead sadly. Anyone with Mage button macro’s?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.