ASS Rogue True Lazy One Button

This was made by request, as such it may or probably has flaws as I am unfamiliar with the spec, so please suggest or flame me!!!

To use remember to apply your poisons (goes without saying :stuck_out_tongue: )

Single Target: just use the macro
AOE: Hold SHIFT

Thats pretty much it atm look forward to getting some feedback so I can improve it :slight_smile: Cheers!!

dWJxcaWsrO3cOTrvvZKiCyOMnaxg0nLq)Is9ni8yQStiTxv7gO9l1pPQOHjcghcAGejgkr0GvmCe4GIKoVOYXeoUOWcPQKLkISyeYYr01qQNQ0Yq1ZrzIIetLsMSemDsxeH6QuvXZO4DuvPnkszRePAZIsBNQs9rQkmlK8zIuMgv5Uq06efnArvJNiPtks11LOtlj3te15iQFt42sQFCRJgFjwI0sD3K8Pp8dXhLFRVwyaqqL9LZJGZnFtbMfxcqpA8n1snVG8lXaYMdx(Dja6spLJYPL)we7ifshsYQeGSBD04whn(A7WmLbZOec6G9aSwuitw(QSkYEiHmOMmDp9qhi4gQEOdeCdvpbp8IGQh6ab3q1dDGGBO6j4Hxe(TNEiHmOMStutew7PNWWLP6jmCzQEczpdvpHHlt1ty4Yu9y4(7r)vcHGajQQR0VXxjfmTi2rkU1rJV2omt7bHC4LW1VjcZjjjKXU1rJV2kMuAqfccRZ1dqqrEmznsGfG4cipk)RTdZ0EakLScxjJQhOuRykdzp0iKnEh1812HzApabfmfIbO5P6bu4e1eHvK9ebDihh17RTdZ0EawlkKjgGISNGqJ563vHeKwjOtReGFxygLqqTcd4RKKWIyhP4whn(A7WmThGGcNOMiSIShJ)00EhL)12HzApisWCuZxBhMP9W9Ones41VjcZLeeaeZG3661RFlIblXashuHK(gcQvcW7RRx)b

P.s. If you have a chance check out my twirch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau

6 Likes

This is certainly the best macro I have found for assassination rogue. I just tested on my level 104 rogue and all I can say is WOW!

amazing

hi Elfy you did really good work any chance making pvp macro like the with the cc’s

1 Like

what MS are you running it at

@jason I run at 70ms but that’s because of my system you may find it might work better lower I honestly haven’t tried.

@mvi I maybe looking into that further down that track but I have other stuff to finish first.

1 Like

I agree its been great! , I also added in the Heart of Azeroth talent to fire when in combat every 30 seconds as its designed …I don’t even have to think anymore

2 Likes

Getting this error when trying to import macro…Help me please…Message: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:283: bad argument #1 to ‘getn’ (table expected, got nil)
Time: Fri Jul 5 12:22:06 2019
Count: 2
Stack: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:283: bad argument #1 to ‘getn’ (table expected, got nil)
[C]: in function getn' Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:283: in functionImportSerialisedSequence’
Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\Import.lua:95: in function GUIImportSequence' Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\Import.lua:44: in function <Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\Import.lua:44> [C]: ? Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:71: in function <Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:69> Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:285: in functionFire’
…s\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:22: in function <…s\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-

try reloading wow or going /m and deleting some macros you don’t have or use. Or maybe just reload? not sure have not seen that one b4 sorry

For some reason I can’t import macros and with the sample macros I can’t drag icon to action bar…Grrrrr. I deleted GSE from add on folder, reinstalled GSE and still not working. Gonna try deleting sample macros from GSE file.

1 Like

maybe a conflict of addons?

I only have recount as my other add on and that’s it. I disabled it and still getting same error message…ugh

sorry thats new to me maybe msg an admin

Any error messages?

Grab bugsack and buggrabber, that will grab any LUA errors

Could be a corrupt macro somewhere or something, if you get any errors post a screenshot

All I got to do is copy the macro and then hit the import button correct?

Yes, copy the macro code from this site, go into wow type /gs, the main box pops up, click the import button, paste the code you grabbed from here into the box, click the import button AGAIN.

You should then see the macro with a red ? to the right of it, drag the ? to your actionbar press/spam it

This is error I’m getting…Message: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:283: bad argument #1 to ‘getn’ (table expected, got nil)
Time: Fri Jul 5 12:22:06 2019
Count: 2
Stack: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:283: bad argument #1 to ‘getn’ (table expected, got nil)
[C]: in function getn' Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:283: in function ImportSerialisedSequence’
Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\Import.lua:95: in function GUIImportSequence' Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\Import.lua:44: in function <Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\Import.lua:44> [C]: ? Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:71: in function <Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:69> Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:285: in function Fire’
…s\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:22: in function <…s\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-

Are you sure you are using latest version of GSE?

If you use Twitch it should be image

Yes that’s the one I downloaded from twitch. I see: GSE2: Gnome Sequencer Enhanced
GSE2: GUI
GSE2: LDB
Are in my add on list in WOW.

Well if you only use recount then there shouldn’t be an issue.

I would delete the addon and try one more time.

1. Go into Wow addons file
  2. Delete all GSE references - Should be 3 folders named GSE, GSE_GUI and GSE_LDB
  3. Delete Cache folder
  4. optional but recommeneded - Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables
  5. Find and delete the files named GSE & GSE.LUA

Only delete those files as all your addon settings are stored in your WTF folder, you WILL lose all your macro’s though that you have in GSE.

Reinstall addon once more from Twitch

I’m afraid that’s all I can suggest