ASS Rogue True Lazy One Button

If that fails then you cvould post on the Dev’s GitHub

Also is it the macro on this page your trying to import?

Yes, The macro at the top of this page. I followed your instructions and still getting same error message. I appreciate you trying to help me. I just started playing wow again and I used GSE before with no problem. I played when BFA first came out then I stopped for 5-6 months figured I would update GSE and this is where I’m at…Again thank you for your help. Heading over to Github and visit Timothy Luke.

Deleted due to blond moment :wink:

Hey Spoony, I was just wondering I have like 20 toons spreaded over 4 servers. Should I enable GSE add on on all my toons?

I have it enabled on every single character i make, i havent made a rogue because none of the profiles work at low levels unfortunately.

I use GSE on all my characters, it really depends on you.

If your able to play a class and be pretty good at it without GSE then might be worth trying GSE, see if it improves your DPS or whatever you look for in the game.

If you find that your doing better without GSE, then you can easily disable it

Still not working spoony. Same problem. Did you adjust any settings? getting frustrated with this.

Shift modifier doesn’t seem to do anything for me. Macro gets hung up after a while. Just spamming manually. :frowning:

Edit: I was using wrong talents. Sorry, thought this was same build.

So it is working now?

I didn’t want to do CT build. I swapped to assassination to try this since there isn’t an updated outlaw macro. Worked, but not what I was looking for. Going to hold out on outlaw till you drop a lazy button for that one :wink:

1 Like

Heads up outlaw macro just dropped :stuck_out_tongue: feedback would be great!! Thanks in advance!! Macro: Elfyau's 8.3 Outlaw Rogue **Updated 18-April-20** - #2 by x-seek

Great macro, thank you so much! Which section would I need to put Concentrated Flame so that it fires every 30 seconds?

Try putting it in the pre and post macro sections and see how you go :slight_smile:

Hey mate, please paste how you made heart of azeroth fire off every 30 secs, I’m new to macro’s. Thx

He would have (and I am starting to myself add /cast [nochanneling] Heart Essence either to premacro or in the main sequence somewhere of the macro

I’m not in front of my computer right now but in the main Sequence box I just added

/cast Crucible of Flame before the main sequence and as the macro progresses it begins again and casts it every time it’s on cool down.

1 Like

Just to make everyone aware that’s uses /cast Crucible of Flame

If you change the spell in your necklace then you would need to edit your macro to match the spell OR instead of typing /cast Crucible of Flame in the macro use this and it will cast no matter what spell you have there

/use Heart Essence

2 Likes

I am a fan of your macros on other classes. Most of which you are making a single target macro and another macro for AE . Can you do so for this too please? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Will try soon still sorting things out after a corrupt wow (lost everything and am rebuilding/reinstalling my macro’s)

My Alt rougue 410 - Macro nice for Mitic+ 0,2,3 and 4.
It is doing the correct rotation. I will follow