Forums Forums Classes Druids Balance 8.0.x Balance Burst (One Button) Updated 03/04/19

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Here is my first attempt at making a macro for a druid. it takes some inspiration from tiggis and sprigs to allow auto rez on focus as well as a pretty solid rotation in general. its uses fury of elune to help keep energy high and uses in incarnation: chosen of elune to allow for high burst. the idea is incarn followed by 2 startsurges then your rotation. EDITED FOR EXTRA DPS

dmuWdaWicrnlcSlPe)IkgMQYXKQLbLNHetdIRPe2Ms03OsJtvCoPyDQsv3tkPbsO0bjIwis5HePMiK0fjs2iHqFKqKrsi5KeQSscfVKqQzQkLBcj2junuIILsu1tvzQuLRsiyReHElKQ7cPSxWFvLkdwXHrSyPupwWKjrxw0MvL8zK0OvsNwOxtuz2uv3wv1Uj1Vrz4ivhNeA5k1Zr10PCDsA7ebFNGgprPZtcwpHQ2VKHo4b4D4Oj5BsIlTuVJMiCEsjpGJbEW5r8tTXHRlRSYsbddouiHntI5MhzAo4b4DWdW7W5eiCJNkQM6qwtn7KNwRb2FBIvtnnuq(WeutV5R5brqn9MVMheb10B(AEqaCm4CceUvJ7ZsxeaNcCobc3Qb7dZ19dWrGZjq4gpvun1HSMA2jpTwdS)2eRMAEAW6cQP3G0xqrqn9gK(ckcQP3G0xqrqn9gK(cka(c4CceUvJ7ZsxeaFjCost4wnyFyUUFW9gJr)T4F0GdozyCdfsyZapWGt(OMAhObNOtfKp9tcpbpaVdNtGWTACFw6IagCE7OwU06an4KpQPIb0GZBh1YLggqdoPz)TjgqdUZs6IOQoyrMgUlvun1wK4dNm7efsyZapaVdNtGWnEQOAQdzn1StEATgy)Tjwn10BqWWOa4yW5eiCRg3NLUiaof4CceUvJ7ZsxeWGt0PcYStoh8a8oCImFLj0ymFlshWXGZjq4wnORzVy7)3JGwnyiplEaCkW5eiCRg0f7lwqLlyn9PlqzsuIwnyFipiaocCogztnTuN)kud6AwkBKBC0qxZwj7F0qxzsuIgyGbgCI0jLeZnpY0WHH8HahkeTkXxCAl3si1wKPbAWHA(IO6BaEhojvTv2goutXZ2e5elkeQ2AUJkzA4o6zqCOc49pm4ev6thoj11qml)PB1qSAi((mHrn1AevK6AnTv3CRguPZRry0wRjW0wuRMkRHRYnsuxJTUzQuxzQwnKAEfPUATuIPeJm(jHN1eyAEuzUR5fZ3NjmQPwZFwdtxJjmAH1AekuylEcJwyTfpj4GAkE2Mi3zQkJm4Ks)ITdP0SF6eJ0o6hnfaAGbgaa

Abby
    First Sergeant

How fast are you running this?

Dezorak
    Grunt

im still testing this myself to work out whats best but on my razer mouse its 0.060 on the macro delay. feedback is welcome 😀

Abby
    First Sergeant

im still testing this myself to work out whats best but on my razer mouse its 0.060 on the macro delay. feedback is welcome 😀

I personally was using 50 and it was working great. Opened great and settled slightly above what most macros here are performing at.

Good job.

Dezorak
    Grunt

thank you. can i ask was the incarn triggering at the right time (start of the fight) as i am still working a little on it and any input or suggestions will be welcome

Leprecaun
    Grunt

Thought I’d provide some update on the macro.
    At 377 ilevel, 23ms home/world, synapse 50ms
    Sim craft 16.5k
    Macro bursting at 27k with sustained of 14.8k

Tzah Bokel
    Grunt

macro is amazing, can you add troll racial support for the burst?
    and btw, do you plan to release an AOE macro?

Dezorak
    Grunt

i have no plan to add it to the rotation as unsure how it would affect other races however after a quick test placing it under the /stargurge in gse makes it work for you. as for AoE i am attempting however all i try are failing to surpass what tiggis already put out so would recommend him. although imo balance are mainly solo. the dps this puts out should make groups easy enough for you.

Beef9112
    Grunt

Hi PH,

I was looking at this macro and noticed that in the PreMacro you have:

/castsequence reset=combatt Celestial Alignment

I am thinking that the ‘combatt’ is a typo, but figured I would check to make sure 🙂

Dezorak
    Grunt

thanks for noticing. i have updated it with the correct spelling. if you find any others feel free to let me know.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.