Bear Tank - 7.3 Update

Simple bear tank macro with perfect timings and 100% Ironfur uptime.
Enjoy.

Other Macros: Farel DPS

Sequences['BuurTank'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.07.
  Author="Sandwich23",
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "3111311",
  Help = [[https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/bear-tank-7-3-update/]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:1] Bear Form",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Moonfire, Mangle, Moonfire, Thrash",
        "/cast [combat] Ironfur",
        "/cast [combat] Rage of the Sleeper",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Please have all options checked on the right with all my macros.

So Ive been playing with different but similar macros. Moonfire goes off a lot, and I understand we want to automatically take advantage of the Galactic Guardian talent. I feel the contrast to doing this though is a massive loss in damage because, like in this rotation we are moonfiring 2 times where 2 more thrash, maul or mangle could happen while just having moonfire on the side or on mod:

Im curious on other opinions.

I was getting 600k DPS plus on 3 targets with this. I’d say that is about right for an item level 900+ as a bear tank.

The Moonfire will spread to other targets too and you’ll get a 3 thrash back to back proc as well from time to time.

This macro also keeps ironfur up 100% which is nice for tanking.

I’ve seen other macros cram useless stuff into the macro and cause a lot of locks ups and whatever else.

This macro is guaranteed to not lock up and to have a lot of rages to use for oh shit moments.

Hi.What do you mean by making sure all the options are check on the right?

[quote quote=54398]Hi.What do you mean by making sure all the options are check on the right?
[/quote]

https://imgur.com/a/eTUm2

How fast do you run this in AHK or whatever you use to spam it?

[quote quote=54723]How fast do you run this in AHK or whatever you use to spam it?
[/quote]

150ms

beautiful macro is fine, only thing could you add furious regeneration for autocure? and maybe defensive cd? or is it best to turn them apart manually?

[quote quote=54729]beautiful macro is fine, only thing could you add furious regeneration for autocure? and maybe defensive cd? or is it best to turn them apart manually?
[/quote]

Sorry - If you add anything else to the rotation, you will lose the 100% Ironfur uptime which is crucial for tanking.

All other mitigation is to be situational.

I’ve been looking but can’t find. How do you determine how fast to run AHK? Is it based off game latency? Like if you game latency is around 100ms you want to set the AHK to the same?

[quote quote=54724]

How fast do you run this in AHK or whatever you use to spam it?

150ms [/quote]

Blizzard does not pick 150ms up? I have always been scared to do anything below 750ms.

AHK is safe. Been using it for years. If you use AHK inappropriately than it is not safe.
You can use AHK to spam 1 button in-game on a macro which makes it okay, but if you script AHK to spam multiple keys like 1, 2, and 3, instead of 1 macro than it is considered unfair.

I use the Logitech G Keyboards. I am guessing pretty much the same thing as AHK

need tier three level 45 to be number 2 for thrash and mangle in this macro not 1. works well … thanks.