Forums Forums Classes Rogues Outlaw 8.0.x BFA - Outlaw - Bhaal Lord of Murder Build

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

outlaw6

Last edited: 9.14.2018

This is a ‘Slice-N-Dice’ build. It fires off slice-n-dice all the time. You will always have a high haste as well as high energy regen (both of which is sorely needed with rogues)

dSZKcaWsOODbfABuvPzsvfZwWLrUjv0VubDBkvpgKDsL2RYUHSFP(PKQAyQa(Te3fQ0qHQgSQgok6GQOopkCmk54QiwivLLQsAXcz5apufONsSmQWZPyIuktfLMSk10j9vjfUQKQ8mOI3jPsBek1wLuXMLuQTRI00uHmlq9zvI1jPOrcfCyunAj5TqjNufQBrvvoTO7jPKvsvvDDQYRfQN1yNR1K6xpw)CUgZ1XyNWYdesntSSSSWbhCM4KHwLq4dEM56yItoYJhogPe4ucPzbnFtSr1M7f05An5SNwvatGcCt1emqbMtofJh1(FIWKGo22CD43dm5mGq856VJM4Kdbk1HaMSGmJDUwJDUwtoeIBudDIhHGO(XYE5UM8GIB)(c8BQFSdEaad4(XmdHeDPFHjGi4(pFdiepKiQ)REMk4(9fkL7(X2dWOU9JfGmKwlOI9iUIB)sIsJsG(ffKXeC)siHO(5O7(TLqeC)sIsJsG(ffKXeC)sIsJsG(ffKXeC)4tJwc9lvffUFBPHjxHQG7xsuAuc0VOGmMG7xsuAuc0VOGmMG7xsuAuc0VOGmMG7hFA0sOFPQOW9Blnm5ku1KdwShX15Bcgi(9IM4sqXlAIpkOlAY1eDXArtybjkMuRfnruIj2EiinlOjcDIhH0KhMGjX4kfiUHg70jysmWdiJzSZ1AYHkhCHucr2z0pwOsfhyh(M434oDclirXK6yrtUMOlow0e8aYjhcug70j4lg1jhcug70PtNoDdUsage Information
    v.4

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

Stab, Stab, Kill, Kill, rinse – repeat

outlaw6a

Talents:
    15 – Weaponmaster – More sinister strike? yes please
    30 – Acrobatic Strikes / Hit and Run (totally up to you doesn’t really change dps)
    45 – Vigor – It’s kinda a gimme
    60 – Iron Stomach – I chug Crimson Vial like its cool
    75 – Prey on the Weak – Opener for mobs to make em hurt
    90 – Slice and Dice – Faster attack speed constantly better than RNG procs IMO
    100 – Killing Spree – Used in conjunction with Blade Flurry this is your opener/burst (PvE/PvP-whatever)

I know I have Slice and Dice listed as my lvl 90 talent and some of you see “Roll the Bones” when importing. It doesn’t matter !! According to TimothyLuke:

Slice n Dice as a talent replaces Roll the Bones. In a macro however if you go /cast Roll the Bones and you have the talent for SnD, it will cast SnD. If however you put SnD in your macro and you change talents and you no longer have SnD, your macro will hang. GSE replaces talented abilities like SnD with their base ability. If you see #406 this change is exactly what is expected. It’s not changing Sinister Strike but Slice N Dice. This is working exactly as it is supposed to. TimothyLuke

One [mod] (only because I STILL cant get shift/ctrl mods to work)

[mod] ::: alt ::: Pops Blade Flurry :: Killing Spree :: Adrenaline Rush :: Blood Fury (In that order)

Things to consider:

[Pistol Shot] – Keep on separate key. Sometimes .. just sometimes (I think after so many ‘misses’ in a row) the macro hangs. One pistol shot for some reason clears up hang and keeps the macro going.

Keep [Riposte] on a key because when your in a big group (because tanks LOVE to get a big group going to prove just how tanky they are) and pop [Blade Flurry] you WILL pull AGGRO off him. And you WILL start to die very fast. Just a warning

outlaw7

The Videos – Proof is in da puddin’

Mythic Freehold

The MOTHERLOAD!!!

Freehold – one day I will get that trinket!

(Temple of Sethraliss – Just look at the DPS/DMG meters!! ) – OLD –

(simple questing around) – OLD –

(pre BFA) – OLD –

(pre BFA) – OLD –

clash
    First Sergeant

edited .. noob here don’t mind the mess

Abby
    First Sergeant

How fast are you firing?

I’ll run it on some dungeons here in a few.

clash
    First Sergeant

um my razer naga is firing .05 .. dunno what that equates to what everyone here uses

Abby
    First Sergeant

.05 is 50 seconds.

Thanks!

I’ll test it in some dungeons after I’m finished editing this guardian macro and let you know.

Abby
    First Sergeant

Ran Arcway

2.1K on the low end
    2.5K average sustained
    3K with Adrenaline Rush active
    7K burst

My sim – 3.4K

clash
    First Sergeant

so .. bad good meh ?

Abby
    First Sergeant

so .. bad good meh ?

Decent.

Could be improved a little but my haste is also really low for outlaw right now, so…

It’s the only 1 button macro right now and it’s doing just as good – if not better – as the others.

clash
    First Sergeant

oops

Abby
    First Sergeant

Just checked your updated version, I’d recommend adding tricks of the trade back into the default raid profile as it’s too beneficial not to have it.

I added it back into it once I updated to the new macro, but you’ll want it in the OP.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 162 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.