BFA - Outlaw - Bhaal Lord of Murder Build

wow loving the the flow after the update , great job :slight_smile:

So what are the Talents!? You said you changed them up but its not changed in the Macro Or the picture you post! Thanks Been getting hanging and not sure why maybe cause of old talents

@ShawnKale - Talents listed on the first page first post

I teamed this up with the Combo Spender from GrandMarshal, as I was seeing 5CP just sitting there being wasted, got more DMG.

@Pete … see I think it depends on haste and extra sinister strike proc … maybe if someones haste is already really high then the addition of the slice and dice will generate additional sinister strike procs which then result in people seeing 5 points not being spent in a timely manner …

but for me as you can see in the video … the 5 points don’t sit for very long before the macro uses them up

even looking at the /castsequence itself … there are only 4-5 combo builders in it … before either a slice and dice or dispatch fires off

Cant get this to work at all.

@Jared … I dunno it works for some doesn’t work for others … make sure you have my talents picked … correct GSE version … all the usual stuff

Am I missing something? I still show Sabre Strike and Curse of the Dread Blades in the Macro…

Really enjoy this macro in pve how does it cope in pvp?

Seemed to be working great at first, now it seems to keep hanging up on blade rush? GSE is updated.

will look into it tomorrow … haven’t played rogue in a while

new version up no hangs (hopefully for yall)

Hi m8 it hangs after 1 full rotation. needs full reset to start again.

don’t have a clue why it hangs for some of you

if your not an orc … open up the macro delete blood fury maybe ?

Yeah, I’m running a troll but that was the first thing I did was delete blood fury…

you have Roll the Bones in the sequence but Slice and Dice talents takes place of Roll the Bones. Am i missing something?

@jinzxo - For some reason GSE will change the Slice and Dice to Roll the Bones in the macro all by itself.

@KillSwitch - Don’t know why Blade Rush will freeze ya … try deleting that from the macro and assign it to a specific key …

been questing with this now for about an hour and i havent seen a single slice and dice used yet, not sure whats happening

other than that the macro never hangs, does pretty good dmg despite the slice n dice, but would be nice if i could get this to work

any ideas ?

wtf… soon as i post this the very next mob i attack, it gets used… mob did take longer to kill tho as it was an elite, is the rotation supposed to wait for a bit before it pops slice n dice ?

as most mobs die in 2 seconds