**UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Home/Classes/Hunters/Beast Mastery/8.0.x/**UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x **UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE CHANGELOG for 12/14/2018 :
    1.) Fixed the PvP version to include Concussive Shot again.
    2.) Added a line in macro so that If your pet is dead you will automatically use revive pet.(don’t worry if inside the editor the Revive Pet turned into Mend Pet. It will not ever cast mend pet since it’s only casting when and if pet is dead, in which case it turns back into Revive Pet.
    3.) Took Misdirection out of the PvP version.
    4.) Updated suggested Talents to only include Chimaera Shot.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Try out the Weak Aura UI i made just for BM Hunters. Trust me, you’ll love it. Its cool as damnit! https://wago.io/B1b24Pt5m

As far as press speed goes, mash the hell out of it as fast as you possibly can. It may focus cap on you but its very very brief and usually only when u have 3 stacks of Barbed Shot + Aspect of the Wild active that the focus generation gets a bit too much. For the most part (at least for me while testing) you may feel a bit focus starved at times but dont let it throw you off because it holds pretty steadily with just enough focus to cast your spells as they are available.

As always I have included a Ctrl mod to fire Multi-Shot as needed to keep beast cleave active in AoE situations.

***JUST COPY THE FOLLOWING GREEN TEXT BELOW, OPEN GS IN GAME, CLICK “IMPORT”, HIT CTRL+V TO PASTE AND CLICK “IMPORT”***

d8Jwiaqzqhg4LuL0BjsBdj9APsNNq50qy2ufpSqL6MKQ8lL6Be45KStb7v1UHQ9l64uvmmszCuvnqcvXqHunyjdxQYbPkvxNGogIZPKfIeTuPQAXq0YjQhsvINQyzszDeQQjkvKPsitgsMoLlsOk9yu9mQ8osvXgjuXQkujBMQsTDsvPpJeMfsnnHUlrmsQszRKQkJwQW4PQKtkvu3cs5AOCpPQSssvv3Mu53q5tUOhiFOupkfhVpIEODrFeb8aXn1hcAo08fAo08fAe0iF8UqRdm5puIHzI1HqCtClUKfpI6qg4XZh01p0FO9rpaUqGNoJBqz9fIBiWWpLF6KqCkGy4pq(OhGlJPFqzfcmC1f9a5IEG8zZbkllPCmDibMKSilMG4dTpBoqzzjLJPdjWKKfz5yoThCF2CGYYQre000Ei(zZbkllxuRr9b2NnhOSSioI)v8bQF2CGYuqFecX5WSilxKXOZISCrgJoRgrqttJolYYfzm6SilxKXEqWNnhOmf0hHqComlYYfzm6SilxKXOZYf1AuPZISCrgJolYYfzSh8)zZbklRgrqtt7H1NnhOSSCrTg1hiAF2CGYYI5AARhiKpBoqzkOpcH4CywKLlYy0zrwUiJrNvJiOPPrNfz5ImgDwKLlYypqAF2CGYuqFecX5WSilxKXOZISCrgJolxuRrLolYYfzm6SilxKXEG4(S5aLLLlQ1O(aj(zZbkllMRPTEGW(S5aLLLuoMoKatswKftq8bc1pBoqzzjLJPdjWKKfz5yoTpEbthsGDk)4nia1r(ja5DpYpuc9yh5N(rGtb5i)isgbExOroYpEfkw)qpqGcEr3(0pcCkAh5hrYiW7cT2r(zmypXrio3qGH)bDzeyYimX(4vOyOldvQl6bYNTbKPaAqCOoXYskowhazD0OGausEO9zRmGSbmdW7(G7ZUh0aMb4DFi(zZbkllcv)nbpW(S5aLLfLim4du)S5aLL1OdW7(GGpBoqzzj1aYuaT(6bnAuqakjzT830NSKIJ1dA04yOGausYYVF3d()S5aLLLuditb06Z3yCHk6SG(cHYu0zHJHccqjHwQbKPaA91dA0zb9fcLPOZchdfeGsswUyuGGhwF2CGYYsQomuIp3K9ijRg1O72h0LH6b4Yyx0TpOJPm9aCzSl62ThAx0dKpBoqzzXieQp0(S5aLLLuoMoKatswKftq8b3NnhOSSKYX0HeysYISCmN2dXpBoqzz1icAAApW(S5aLLLlQ1O(a1pBoqzzrCe)R4dc(S5aLPG(ieIZHzrwUiJrNfz5ImgDwnIGMMgDwKLlYy0zrwUiJ9G)pBoqzkOpcH4CywKLlYy0zrwUiJrNLlQ1OsNfz5ImgDwKLlYypS(S5aLLvJiOPP9ar7ZMduwwUOwJ6deYNnhOSSyUM26bs7ZMduMc6JqiohMfz5ImgDwKLlYy0z1icAAA0zrwUiJrNfz5Im2de3NnhOmf0hHqComlYYfzm6SilxKXOZYf1AuPZISCrgJolYYfzShiXpBoqzz5IAnQpqyF2CGYYI5AARhiu)S5aLLLuoMoKatswKftq8bIGpBoqzzjLJPdjWKKfz5yoTpIKrG3fAKJ8J3Gauh5NaK39i)qj0JDKF6hbofKJ8d6yktpaxg7IU9PFe4u0oYpEfkw)qpqGcEr3(isgbExO1oYpEfkg6YqL6IEG8zBazkGgehQtSSKIJ1bqwNePOGausEO9zRmGSbmdW7(G7ZUh0aMb4DFi(zZbkllcv)nbpW(S5aLLfLim4du)S5aLL1OdW7(GGpBoqzzj1aYuaT(6bnAuqakjzT830NSKIJ1dA04yOGausYYVF3d()S5aLLLuDyOeFUj7rswnQr3TpJb7jocX5gcm8pOlJatgHj2h0LH6b4Yyx0TpEbthsGDkVD7J3GE69j1)u)rdT(8gMhuz5ft2tw(gtol9e6XqG20bMLfc8S8oM4nlfctiWqGHRYcOYchcrbrLLHLvxiSxwc7LfLqGYYYlEGa9f2hAO9X7YqCWdTpDc6BGqp2dKptpiVZD6HgZ9PZCm8pF0tmRdeC09iu9q72TFa

Bermm
    First Sergeant

Thanks Pharmacist1 for the updated macro. I’m running it at 150ms and it seems to be working good on the test dummies 🙂

Lunarah1
    Sergeant

This macro is AMAZING! I ran it with Chimaera Shot at 50ms and was only 100 dps(4.1k) under my sim at 5 minutes. Best macro out there. Great work!

vannhellsing
    Senior Sergeant

thanks this macro is very good works a treat

vannhellsing
    Senior Sergeant

just one thing i need to add few more cobra shots in if its possible as i am using the led chest

could you let me know where i could put them in to the macro please

other than that its working fine

Pharmacist1
    First Sergeant

just one thing i need to add few more cobra shots in if its possible as i am using the led chest
    could you let me know where i could put them in to the macro please
    other than that its working fine

make the first cast sequence fire an extra Cobra Shot at the end. should look like this:

/castsequence Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot

Gielnik
    Scout

Can you include “Blood Fury” into the macro? I’d do it myself but I don’t understand the new GSE code anymore..

vannhellsing
    Senior Sergeant

Pharmacist1 cheers m8 ill sort it out when i get home from work thanks for the response

Cabronsote
    Sergeant

Hi there Phamacist:

Love this macro, but could you include the pet abilities as well, I don’t know how to do it but it defenitely would help as the pet actions seem to be delayed a bit…integrating that (as it is a spam macro like you said 🙂 ) would bump the performance even more don;t you think?

[/URL]

MysticalNyte
    First Sergeant
    Deezyl <The Crescent Rain> of Moon Guard -US Level 120 Goblin Hunter

Recent Activity

Hi there Phamacist:
    Love this macro, but could you include the pet abilities as well, I don’t know how to do it but it defenitely would help as the pet actions seem to be delayed a bit…integrating that (as it is a spam macro like you said ???? ) would bump the performance even more don;t you think?

Here you go:
    https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/hunter-pets-casting-basic-auto-attacks-slow/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.