**UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

actually you are the first. now that is a very OLD pic of me :wink:

EDIT: posted macro is no longer needed so ive deleted it to avoid any confusion

You might want to add a Cobra shot to the first line of your first cast sequence for everybody, not just those wearing the Parsel’s Tongue leggo. Might be beneficial. I noticed that I was getting focus capped pretty frequently before I added that in.

EDIT: Also, you will probably see this perform better ST in a raid with Killer Instinct taken as your first tier talent. That bonus to KC below 35% boss health is huge. Too bad it doesn’t show on training dummies.

[quote quote=62253]You might want to add a Cobra shot to the first line of your first cast sequence for everybody, not just those wearing the Parsel’s Tongue leggo. Might be beneficial. I noticed that I was getting focus capped pretty frequently before I added that in.
EDIT: Also, you will probably see this perform better ST in a raid with Killer Instinct taken as your first tier talent. That bonus to KC below 35% boss health is huge. Too bad it doesn’t show on training dummies.[/quote]

yeah i dont use companion anymore, meant to update that.

Also the new macro i pasted above wasn’t the tweaked version due to me not getting enough sleep and pasting the original damn macro instead. I’m such a moron sometimes.

Anyways, I just pasted the tweaked version so if anyone will try it out and give me some feedback I’d greatly appreciate it

ok macro just tested on the boss shar’thos with respective appropriate talents 1323211 and with flask / food / runes
the my dps is 3.5k fixed media

[quote quote=62134]

Hi there Phamacist: Love this macro, but could you include the pet abilities as well, I don’t know how to do it but it defenitely would help as the pet actions seem to be delayed a bit…integrating that (as it is a spam macro like you said ??? ) would bump the performance even more don;t you think?

Here you go: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/hunter-pets-casting-basic-auto-attacks-slow/[/quote]

Added them to macro yesterday

Was it the tweaked TEST version or original macro?

testbm the macro you just updated here on the page

I do not use modifiers because I do not like them I prefer 2 separate macros singol / aoe,
I’m also testing my macro and I currently have the same identical results, 3.5k of dps with stat full haste, and gear 242 itm.

Can’t get above 3.3k on the Raider’s Training Dummy :frowning: I sim for 4.2k

in fact I tested them on the boss shar’thos and great vilemus invasion both 3.5k dps
on the dummy no more than 3.3 k because of talent 1 that does not benefit from buff

open rotation burst 6k istant all buff

Oh I’m aware of the talent affecting the performance. I’m just saying overall, its quite far off my sim, unfortunately. I really do like this macro and I think its great multi-target.

yes, the macro is excellent, even if I prefer 2 separate macros for singles and aoe. I also created 2 and I’m trying

• 2/3/2/3/1/1/
    @90 ms
    – parsel’s and zevrim’s
    – 238 eqquipped (241)
    – 2.8k dps unbuffed at dummy

• 4.248 DPS simmed

• 2/2/2/3/1/1/
    @90 ms
    – parsel’s and zevrim’s
    – 238 eqquipped (241)
    – 2.8k dps unbuffed at dummy

• 4.159 DPS simmed

Hi, what is a reasonable % haste for 242 ilvl?

hi pipa, you used the sim dps of raidbots, but that is the maximum dps of your potential, is not the sim in percentage of the macro to see how it works and where it is wrong? pure ame from a very high sim but I would like to know the percentage of accuracy of a macro that I think that if it goes around 90% is excellent

[quote quote=62276]– 2/3/2/3/1/1/ – @90 ms – parsel’s and zevrim’s – 238 eqquipped (241) – 2.8k dps unbuffed at dummy – 4.248 DPS simmed
– 2/2/2/3/1/1/ – @90 ms – parsel’s and zevrim’s – 238 eqquipped (241) – 2.8k dps unbuffed at dummy – 4.159 DPS simmed[/quote]

Sorry but I find it hard to believe that your toon sims 4.1k-4.2k dps unless you’ve errored somehow considering the hunter with the highest simmed dps on my entire server(Thrall) only sims at 2,655 dps @ item lvl 252 using the same talents with 4pc T21 w/ lego chest/ring combo and BiS Trinkets.

to me the current sim from 4380 to be precise item livel 242, unfortunately the moments the macro comes to 100% others but no I stop on 3700 3800 down

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/iLqdQv6dnfMuiA118SEUvp

ILvl- 241
4pc T21
Leggos- Parsel’s & Zev

Hey Pharmacist1 would you be willing to try something out and see if you get the same results as I did on my macro? I know peeps have talked about adding the pet basic attacks into the macro due to the delay in the attacks actually going off. I have done some testing with and without these command lines in my macro. I found that the basic attacks only have like an estimated delay of .50-.75ms. So I took them out of my macro and I actually got a slight increase in dps due to being able to get off more Kill Commands. If you do test this theory, I’d appreciate any findings and actually curious if you have the same success as I. Thanks in advance bro.

[quote quote=62313]https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/iLqdQv6dnfMuiA118SEUvp
ILvl- 241 4pc T21 Leggos- Parsel’s & Zev
[/quote]

Yeah I can see your sims coming out to over 4k dps if its an actual boss fight script, but I’m sorry there’s no way anyone is getting those numbers totally unbuffed using a Raid Boss Target Dummy script in their sims but if anyone claims different then by all means link your sim results and prove me wrong because I’d probably have to just go ahead and uninstall wow if I were off from where I should be as far as dps goes because theres no possible way I could improve my rotation enough to make up for that big of a difference dps.