**UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

UPDATE CHANGELOG for 12/14/2018 :
1.) Fixed the PvP version to include Concussive Shot again.
2.) Added a line in macro so that If your pet is dead you will automatically use revive pet.(don’t worry if inside the editor the Revive Pet turned into Mend Pet. It will not ever cast mend pet since it’s only casting when and if pet is dead, in which case it turns back into Revive Pet.
3.) Took Misdirection out of the PvP version.
4.) Updated suggested Talents to only include Chimaera Shot.

Try out the Weak Aura UI i made just for BM Hunters. Trust me, you’ll love it. Its cool as damnit! https://wago.io/B1b24Pt5m

As far as press speed goes, mash the hell out of it as fast as you possibly can. It may focus cap on you but its very very brief and usually only when u have 3 stacks of Barbed Shot + Aspect of the Wild active that the focus generation gets a bit too much. For the most part (at least for me while testing) you may feel a bit focus starved at times but dont let it throw you off because it holds pretty steadily with just enough focus to cast your spells as they are available.

As always I have included a Ctrl mod to fire Multi-Shot as needed to keep beast cleave active in AoE situations.

JUST COPY THE FOLLOWING GREEN TEXT BELOW, OPEN GS IN GAME, CLICK “IMPORT”, HIT CTRL+V TO PASTE AND CLICK “IMPORT”

d8Jwiaqzqhg4LuL0BjsBdj9APsNNq50qy2ufpSqL6MKQ8lL6Be45KStb7v1UHQ9l64uvmmszCuvnqcvXqHunyjdxQYbPkvxNGogIZPKfIeTuPQAXq0YjQhsvINQyzszDeQQjkvKPsitgsMoLlsOk9yu9mQ8osvXgjuXQkujBMQsTDsvPpJeMfsnnHUlrmsQszRKQkJwQW4PQKtkvu3cs5AOCpPQSssvv3Mu53q5tUOhiFOupkfhVpIEODrFeb8aXn1hcAo08fAo08fAe0iF8UqRdm5puIHzI1HqCtClUKfpI6qg4XZh01p0FO9rpaUqGNoJBqz9fIBiWWpLF6KqCkGy4pq(OhGlJPFqzfcmC1f9a5IEG8zZbkllPCmDibMKSilMG4dTpBoqzzjLJPdjWKKfz5yoThCF2CGYYQre000Ei(zZbkllxuRr9b2NnhOSSioI)v8bQF2CGYuqFecX5WSilxKXOZISCrgJoRgrqttJolYYfzm6SilxKXEqWNnhOmf0hHqComlYYfzm6SilxKXOZYf1AuPZISCrgJolYYfzSh8)zZbklRgrqtt7H1NnhOSSCrTg1hiAF2CGYYI5AARhiKpBoqzkOpcH4CywKLlYy0zrwUiJrNvJiOPPrNfz5ImgDwKLlYypqAF2CGYuqFecX5WSilxKXOZISCrgJolxuRrLolYYfzm6SilxKXEG4(S5aLLLlQ1O(aj(zZbkllMRPTEGW(S5aLLLuoMoKatswKftq8bc1pBoqzzjLJPdjWKKfz5yoTpEbthsGDk)4nia1r(ja5DpYpuc9yh5N(rGtb5i)isgbExOroYpEfkw)qpqGcEr3(0pcCkAh5hrYiW7cT2r(zmypXrio3qGH)bDzeyYimX(4vOyOldvQl6bYNTbKPaAqCOoXYskowhazD0OGausEO9zRmGSbmdW7(G7ZUh0aMb4DFi(zZbkllcv)nbpW(S5aLLfLim4du)S5aLL1OdW7(GGpBoqzzj1aYuaT(6bnAuqakjzT830NSKIJ1dA04yOGausYYVF3d()S5aLLLuditb06Z3yCHk6SG(cHYu0zHJHccqjHwQbKPaA91dA0zb9fcLPOZchdfeGsswUyuGGhwF2CGYYsQomuIp3K9ijRg1O72h0LH6b4Yyx0TpOJPm9aCzSl62ThAx0dKpBoqzzXieQp0(S5aLLLuoMoKatswKftq8b3NnhOSSKYX0HeysYISCmN2dXpBoqzz1icAAApW(S5aLLLlQ1O(a1pBoqzzrCe)R4dc(S5aLPG(ieIZHzrwUiJrNfz5ImgDwnIGMMgDwKLlYy0zrwUiJ9G)pBoqzkOpcH4CywKLlYy0zrwUiJrNLlQ1OsNfz5ImgDwKLlYypS(S5aLLvJiOPP9ar7ZMduwwUOwJ6deYNnhOSSyUM26bs7ZMduMc6JqiohMfz5ImgDwKLlYy0z1icAAA0zrwUiJrNfz5Im2de3NnhOmf0hHqComlYYfzm6SilxKXOZYf1AuPZISCrgJolYYfzShiXpBoqzz5IAnQpqyF2CGYYI5AARhiu)S5aLLLuoMoKatswKftq8bIGpBoqzzjLJPdjWKKfz5yoTpIKrG3fAKJ8J3Gauh5NaK39i)qj0JDKF6hbofKJ8d6yktpaxg7IU9PFe4u0oYpEfkw)qpqGcEr3(isgbExO1oYpEfkg6YqL6IEG8zBazkGgehQtSSKIJ1bqwNePOGausEO9zRmGSbmdW7(G7ZUh0aMb4DFi(zZbkllcv)nbpW(S5aLLfLim4du)S5aLL1OdW7(GGpBoqzzj1aYuaT(6bnAuqakjzT830NSKIJ1dA04yOGausYYVF3d()S5aLLLuDyOeFUj7rswnQr3TpJb7jocX5gcm8pOlJatgHj2h0LH6b4Yyx0TpEbthsGDkVD7J3GE69j1)u)rdT(8gMhuz5ft2tw(gtol9e6XqG20bMLfc8S8oM4nlfctiWqGHRYcOYchcrbrLLHLvxiSxwc7LfLqGYYYlEGa9f2hAO9X7YqCWdTpDc6BGqp2dKptpiVZD6HgZ9PZCm8pF0tmRdeC09iu9q72TFa

1 Like

Thanks Pharmacist1 for the updated macro. I’m running it at 150ms and it seems to be working good on the test dummies :slight_smile:

This macro is AMAZING! I ran it with Chimaera Shot at 50ms and was only 100 dps(4.1k) under my sim at 5 minutes. Best macro out there. Great work!

thanks this macro is very good works a treat

just one thing i need to add few more cobra shots in if its possible as i am using the led chest

could you let me know where i could put them in to the macro please

other than that its working fine

[quote quote=62098]just one thing i need to add few more cobra shots in if its possible as i am using the led chest
could you let me know where i could put them in to the macro please
other than that its working fine[/quote]

make the first cast sequence fire an extra Cobra Shot at the end. should look like this:

/castsequence Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot

Can you include “Blood Fury” into the macro? I’d do it myself but I don’t understand the new GSE code anymore…

Pharmacist1 cheers m8 ill sort it out when i get home from work thanks for the response

Hi there Phamacist:

Love this macro, but could you include the pet abilities as well, I don’t know how to do it but it defenitely would help as the pet actions seem to be delayed a bit…integrating that (as it is a spam macro like you said :slight_smile: ) would bump the performance even more don;t you think?

[quote quote=62129]Hi there Phamacist:
Love this macro, but could you include the pet abilities as well, I don’t know how to do it but it defenitely would help as the pet actions seem to be delayed a bit…integrating that (as it is a spam macro like you said ??? ) would bump the performance even more don;t you think?[/quote]

Here you go:
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/hunter-pets-casting-basic-auto-attacks-slow/

Done

Love this macro, but could you include the pet abilities as well, I don’t know how to do it but it defenitely would help as the pet actions seem to be delayed a bit…integrating that (as it is a spam macro like you said ??? ) would bump the performance even more don;t you think?[/quote]
aaaand Done

Reimport from original post

Cant seem to find import on original post

saw that you updated this macro but i think you left something out or i am just not seeing it!

I think you updated it but not published it :wink:

Hmmm that’s strange, I had a similar problem the first time I went to post it. Sorry about that guys. I’ll fix it asap.

EDIT: OK all should be working again

also added a pvp version that casts concussive shot. I will add to the pvp version and update later but for now im burnt from all the testing of the macro, lol.

Love this macro[/quote]

I’m in awe that Gordon Ramsey likes my work and uses my macro! lmao just play’n. But seriously how often do you get told that you look like him?

Hey Pharmacist1,
great macro again, used to use your macros before 8.0.1 with great success.
Is it possible to make a separate AOE macro from yours? Tried my best but - also with other AOE macros of this subforum - Multishot doesn’t fire off quite often. I changed some Cobrashots to Multishots and even put some extra lines with /cast Multishot in your macro, but that does not seem to work very well.

Can’t say how much I love this macro! If you use it with the Prototype Personnel Destroyer be prepared to watch your dps soar. Seriously, wear it and run this macro. The dps is nuts!

I will see what I can come up with but no promises. Your best bet is to use the modifier that’s already built in to the macro and make a weak aura to track Beast Cleave buff

Ive tried and tried and tried to get that trinket to drop with no such luck. Lemme borrow yours? :wink:

Beast Cleave Tracker for weak auras