Forums Forums Monk Brewmaster Brewbi M+ and Raid op

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant

This macro seems to preform well i will take all input i can get. Seems to fire perfect at 80ms keeping keg smash on the target for breath of fire. Fires blackout on CD and keep Ironskin up 100% with only a 1 sec overlap.
    Feels Good
    Also have Expel harm, Leg Sweep, and vivify on mod keys for on use actions.
    Please enjoy my drunkin monk brothers

d4JCdaqyLEjc0UivSneXVfmteKxljmBH68iKBIO6xkYTjPtRQ2Pq2lXULQ9d9yjggPmoqzGGinuePbJA4uLoiOQojc1Xu5CGkzHssTujjlwvA5u5YuEksltH1rQ0ebvzQQIjlLmDrxeurFfeXZuuxNQAJGOSvquTzsvBhb8wPuZIQyAsI(UKYibvQplfgniDxPOlbQWZbUgjUhcQvIO8nq44sQwo5rIoHwDvWjKunXs0qEe6ZgB9ei0BCJBCcfUTyVcfMMkaj7b6hGCTFCmYBCTLiaYqxcyixH1azG6cGICOJCUUgwIS(Gd5xNTjuKd6rw)3z6GKrQV7RNOFVbYVoRgYFaYlYQB33IrUSGe5mGSpWqEbi3nRL1c5mGCfM5fz9UGkY1wq(7nq(1z1a6GKrSl0bv87idDbiViFAAWbY(Ero)QMoiz0aYGCDjYjudz1T4ciV9wihBjYqnhYUVxDek8m9RFCkrNqjFlUaKBoWp0bYJeDYJeDcDQSGey19TEXqUDjO(UztKDgWscxcQVBoLRRHLiJ8nUHYShKVt5GDs0qOtLfKaRUV1lgYTlb13nBISZaws4sq9DZPCDnSezKVt5GDEq(g3qzwIMf6uzbjWQ7B9IH8DKaRsi8G8nUHYShKpnniGP5b5HMIYywIQuOtLfKaRUV1lgYNMgeW08G8nUHYShKhAkkJzjsrOtLfKaRUV1lgYdnfLXSqjui4LqF1Fk0RsHsqJOQSyBbM8iPqPP5fY87L8h6cLA19TE(3yHsAaKKVfxqEKuOK6mY3Ilips0j0PYcsKBxcQVB2e57uM1GjPqjOrePodaKhj6e6uzbjYTvdT0DJZMiFhCnd7KOHqNklirUTAOLUL0f3e57iHei0KOzHovwqICB1qlDbq)6ZMiFNIgedjLusHcF)eAWj0QcR73FDwT3pKcFNTiRmek1RvigEs0GeycL8T7VXe3tZraRN)qxQwsjfbaUsage Information
    80ms
    This will always have keg smash on target for breath of fire.
    Purifying brew is a manuel cast to use as needed to keep from wasting brews.
    Ironskin has a 100% up time.
    So start the macro and let her rip.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Ironskin Brew

KeyPress: Expel Harm, Vivify, Leg Sweep

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind, Keg Smash

`

Sankti
    Grunt

do you happen to have an AHK timing for this or just the settings for your hardware MS?

Jewels
    Grunt

do you happen to have an AHK timing for this or just the settings for your hardware MS?

I tested it last night and 50 worked for me. No overlapping at all it seems. Let me know how it works for you.

Cruzzac1
    Scout

Is it me or does Ironskin sometimes not start with combat like the macro intends. also after ironskin expires it seems to take 2-3 secs to realize its not applied then recast it. idk this is just my findings

tulley
    Senior Sergeant

Still running the above macro at 80ms and still working like a champ in higher keys.

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Roarinbrewbi

Tsiory Arisoa
    Scout

hey! thanks for this amcro ill try it out! qucik question how can you cast manually Purifying? its relationate with ironskin brew, so what i see in the macro, its casting with isb. thanks

tulley
    Senior Sergeant

Purifying just stick it on a different key and use as needed. did it this way to keep from wasting unneeded brews.

Lucky
    Grunt

I used this macro last night in BoD I have to say i really like it thank you for the Macro.

I main tanked 5/9 on normal using it as it was a pug raid i was doing.

Held treat good and iron skin was never dropped.

it felt good and smooth to me thank you for creating this.

interesting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.