COMING SOON! - Shadow Priest Macro / WeakAura Set - BfA v8.0...

Home/Classes/Priests/Shadow/8.0.x/COMING SOON! - Shadow Priest Macro / WeakAura Set - BfA v8.0...

Forums Forums Classes Priests Shadow 8.0.x COMING SOON! - Shadow Priest Macro / WeakAura Set - BfA v8.0...

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Well, it looks like I’m a bit late to the party. 😢
    I uprooted the family and relocated some place warmer – feels like things took FOREVER!
    But, better late than never I suppose. 😉

Anyway, I finally started playing again this week and will be releasing my new macro / aura set soon.
    You can find a “sneak peak” vid on my patreon page.

Looking forward to your feedback as usual.

Cheers! 🍻

If you build it, they will come.

Jesper Gravesen
    Senior Sergeant

YES, can´t wait. Just love your work.

Will it be all in one or multi buttons ?

Nobody
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Hey, that are nice news! I did used your macros in the past and i really liked them. However the WA´s you did, works at the english game client only. Would it be possible to you to use the Spell ID´s instead of the spell names, or would that makes more work ? If so that than just forget it 🙂

Greetings

Max

Code + Macro + Code = Blackbox

Sethadon
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

… Will it be all in one or multi buttons ?

I have moved away from all-in-one solutions because I feel they do not provide the flexibility that is required to produce maximum output.

Having said that, this Macro / Weakaura set will likely only be two or three macros spread across the same number of buttons.

… the WA´s … works at the english game client only. Would it be possible … to use the Spell ID´s instead of the spell names…

Using WeakAuras that are tied to Spell IDs instead of Spell Names makes perfect sense – I will definitely look into doing that – great suggestion! 👍

On a side note, I have changed my play style slightly – to align closer with some of the top players in the world – and I am still learning what key combinations are most efficient and which keybinds will work best with each macro.

As such, your feedback will be more helpful than it was before and I am excited to start playing regularly again.

Cheers! 🍻

Nobody
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

That sounds impressive! I am parsing with some of the lowest Shadows in the world i guess ^^ But its a fun and challenging class. I am not sure if this will help you, but here you have the spell id´s (from wowhead)
    There is also an addon called “idTip” that shows the id´s under the regular tooltipp.

Damage Dealing Abilities

Offensive Cooldowns

Defensive Abilities and Cooldowns

Utility Spells

Passive Abilities

Edit: I wanted to post this stuff in correct distance to eachother / in line, but it always looks like it does now.. Mr. Monk dont like this !

Code + Macro + Code = Blackbox

Sethadon
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

… I am not sure if this will help you, but here you have the spell id´s (from wowhead)
    Damage Dealing Abilities

The info you provided was very helpful – thank you!

You will be happy to know that I have made these changes and that I am in the process of putting together the video that will accompany these macros and weakauras.

Cheers! 🍻

Nyalus
    Grunt

Looking forward to trying it out.

revert
    Scout

Almost ready?? I mostly play disc but keen to step in for a bit of shadow

Jesper Gravesen
    Senior Sergeant

Sethadon.

I haven´t been on the toilet since you posted this thread. Only refreshing the site just to see if you have posted it.

Can you tell how many days more before we gonna see the macro.

Can´t wait.

Brad
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Maybe he moved again ????

- Thanks everyone - BRAD -

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.