Forums Forums Website News Getting Started with Gnome Sequencer – Enhanced for 7.0.3 Patch Day Videos

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)
    Draik <Vinum et Feminae> of Nagrand -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

#29764 |

I’m just throwing up some links to videos on using Gnome Sequencer – Enhanced with tomorrows patch.

https://youtu.be/2guI0qW6AfI — Quick Start With GS-E – Sequence Editor and Global Settings (AKA what dont you need to put /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide(); in your macros anymore)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9p-l594tw — Migrating from GS and Creating Macro Addon Packs

BattleNet: TimothyLuke#1860
    WowLazyMacros/Curse/GitHub/WowInterface: TimothyLuke

Most Commonly Played Characters:
    Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Eric R. Veronez
    Grunt

This is really good. Good job

Valiyum
    Sergeant
    Darkestarr Level 110 Night Elf Death Knight

Recent Activity

Bless you, Draik. I was sweating my macros for tomorrow. 🙂

Johan
    Grunt

Golden star for you 😀
    Amazing work!

Lonnie
    Grunt

I wish to thank you for keeping this going and the hard work you have done to simplify it for us and those who have disabilities like I do I just hope all of those involved have a wonderful time playing like i do now. (bows to the GS_E Gods) thank you so much

Ron Snyder
    Grunt

Thank you so much these macros are all working great with the new patch. Good Job

Pwnishment Gaming
    Scout

First of all thank you to everyone that worked on this project, ya’ll are amazing. Second of all thanks to all the contributors on this site. If no one has said this to you directly, you are amazing.

So when multiple macros are installed do i just pick the one that fits my play-style best? Like for instance the WW Monk has 3 macros. Normally there is a ST and AOE macro but they are not designated as either. #1 and #2 have different talent specs. Just verifying.

Thanks again Fam – Pwnishment

twitch.tv/Pwnishmentgaming
    www.facebook.com/pwnishmentgaming

TimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)
    Draik <Vinum et Feminae> of Nagrand -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

Yes – and also you can use that as a start and via the editor create your own.

I expect that over time a lot of people will move on from GS-DraikMacros and disable it as they have their own mix. THe bundled macros as there to help you on your way.

BattleNet: TimothyLuke#1860
    WowLazyMacros/Curse/GitHub/WowInterface: TimothyLuke

Most Commonly Played Characters:
    Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Killthenoise
    First Sergeant

I appriciate every thing that users post on the forums myself. this is an awsome addon, wiith out wich i would not be able to play as i do. Every post wether inormative or question. adds to the learning process for all. Love this community. Thank you for all you have done as a communtiy and individualy.

Todd Livengood
    Senior Sergeant

Oh Wow, I just saw this, Didn’t know you set it up for hiding UI errors. I’m going to download it and check it out!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.